BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget that for the PS3 versions of GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption that if you find a complete/GOTY edition in store in the used section that it too should qualify for the $12.99 price and that the extra content is ON DISC for both versus the 360 versions which may have seperate discs or vouchers for the other content.

My local best buy had 0 off of my like 12 game list. Looks like I might have to try and buy online and hope games come back in stock if they are OOS.

They remodeled and its crazy. The Vita has like a 1 foot section and no system to test. Yet the ds has a whole aisle. Grhh that grinds my gears!

Maybe a few 3DS games I want. At $24 a piece if I get 4, that makes it 4 games for $48, or $12 each.

Not bad but I'm not quite sure there are 4 I want.

What type of condition do your typically get from Best Buy if you order online? Never done it before but do they normally include the case and manual, or just a disc?

Maybe a few 3DS games I want. At $24 a piece if I get 4, that makes it 4 games for $48, or $12 each.

Not bad but I'm not quite sure there are 4 I want.
Good luck finding any worth while 3DS games, most are usually OOS online because of their price. DS games are usually the same. Your better off getting the B2G2 coupon on Wii/DS games from GS for 10,000 points.

What type of condition do your typically get from Best Buy if you order online? Never done it before but do they normally include the case and manual, or just a disc?
YMMV on the cases/manual like GS. But I think they resurface their games or at least the ones I purchased looked great.

If there is a restock, I am going to be PISSED. I wanted 2 wii games and was waiting for the b2g2 so go them, and even now AFTER it changed they still are not available. if they restock wii games, let me know!

just submitted an order for new super mario bros 2, kingdom hearts dream drop distance, and pokemon gates to infinity.

none were available for pick up or ship to store but all are being shipped to my house. is that anything to worry about?

just submitted an order for new super mario bros 2, kingdom hearts dream drop distance, and pokemon gates to infinity.

none were available for pick up or ship to store but all are being shipped to my house. is that anything to worry about?
You should be fine bestbuy cleans and buffs all of their games some may come in a generic box but all the games are in good shape.

Looks like there was a restock of games recently. I was trying to pick a few of them up, but I could not use my gift cards online. Online chat told me that the online B2G1 does not accept gift cards as payment. I called support once to have it worked through and they hung up on me. I called back and by the time I got support to ring up the games, add in my GCU discount and remove shipping they were sold out of a couple of my games.

Good luck to the rest of you.

wonder if this will be extended to next week.  eta on ship to store is Monday the 9th. had to split into two orders as BB doesn't allow multiples for preowned.

[quote name="srocky26" post="11037561" timestamp="1378351778"]
Looks like there was a restock of games recently. I was trying to pick a few of them up, but I could not use my gift cards online. Online chat told me that the online B2G1 does not accept gift cards as payment. I called support once to have it worked through and they hung up on me. I called back and by the time I got support to ring up the games, add in my GCU discount and remove shipping they were sold out of a couple of my games.

Good luck to the rest of you.[/quote]
Use the mobile version next time for the site to check out if they restock your items in time. Add all the items to your cart on your desktop if you want, then switch to mobile worked perfect for me, I did this on Sunday I also received the same error.

massive restock, every single game is available at every single store within 100 miles. they must have doubled the video game section with this amount of used games. im tempted to order that metroid prime trilogy for 30 bucks then get really pissed when they dont have it.

I think I will definitely take advantage of this sale to finally start getting into the Assassin's Creed series. I bought III last Black Friday, and my Best Buy had a few II, Revelations, and Brotherhood Pre-Owned when I checked last week. Then, all I need is the first game (I'll wait until I get a PS4 for IV) and I'm good to go. I just got a RZ certificate as well. Hopefully the cases will have the instruction booklets. I know Revelations and Brotherhood have multiplayer, but I don't plan on playing that part anyway, so I won't have to worry about paying for online passes since I bought them used.

I think I will definitely take advantage of this sale to finally start getting into the Assassin's Creed series. I bought III last Black Friday, and my Best Buy had a few II, Revelations, and Brotherhood Pre-Owned when I checked last week. Then, all I need is the first game (I'll wait until I get a PS4 for IV) and I'm good to go. I just got a RZ certificate as well. Hopefully the cases will have the instruction booklets. I know Revelations and Brotherhood have multiplayer, but I don't plan on playing that part anyway, so I won't have to worry about paying for online passes since I bought them used.
Some of the Revelation PS3 discs have the original Assassin's Creed on the disc. Keep an eye out for it when browsing the used copies of Revelations.

Will look something like this if it's still in the original box.

Some of the Revelation PS3 discs have the original Assassin's Creed on the disc. Keep an eye out for it when browsing the used copies of Revelations.

Will look something like this if it's still in the original box.
Ohhh yeah!!! I forgot about that. I will definitely check for that tomorrow. Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

There was a small restock this afternoon. I got heart gold, should silver and FE: Awakening but they're OOS again now.

Skyward Sword, NSMB2, Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7 are all still available.

There was a small restock this afternoon. I got heart gold, should silver and FE: Awakening but they're OOS again now.

Skyward Sword, NSMB2, Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7 are all still available.
God dammit! There are restocks in the afternoon now?

Thanks for the restock heads-up; I picked up SM3DL, MK7, and NSMB2 with free Expedited shipping (thanks to Premier Silver). Thankfully I was able to use a GC on the mobile BBY site without issue (m.bestbuy.com).

Thanks for the restock heads-up; I picked up SM3DL, MK7, and NSMB2 with free Expedited shipping (thanks to Premier Silver). Thankfully I was able to use a GC on the mobile BBY site without issue (m.bestbuy.com).
I need to go for Premier Silver waiting on best buy orders is deadly without it.

I need to go for Premier Silver waiting on best buy orders is deadly without it.
What's weird is that I was one of the few who randomly got Premier Silver without officially earning it (part of a test group?), but yeah, the Expedited shipping is a huge plus.

You don`t need to really "spend" $2500 to get it either. Just purchase 13 $200 pre-paid visa cards & use them to pay yoir reg bills. It`ll cost $77 in fees but the silver perks like 60 return policy can easily make that fee money up.

Its been awhile since I have bought b2g1 used games at the store, the 10% gamers club will still apply right? I have a coupon 10 off to use in store, already used the online one so I just wanted to make sure.. Thanks in advance.

You don`t need to really "spend" $2500 to get it either. Just purchase 13 $200 pre-paid visa cards & use them to pay yoir reg bills. It`ll cost $77 in fees but the silver perks like 60 return policy can easily make that fee money up.
Professional CAG Haha.

Id rather not pay for silver lol
Who said I was going to pay for it? Was going to see if there were other ways besides I already have about 1300 going from when they had pitch in card and purchases made by the family since we all use the same card. Good times with that pitch in card.

Who said I was going to pay for it? Was going to see if there were other ways besides I already have about 1300 going from when they had pitch in card and purchases made by the family since we all use the same card. Good times with that pitch in card.
I really miss the pitch in card. Being unable to combine gift cards is a huge pain in the arse. I have a stack of like 20 now between the $50 GC offer and trade ins.

I check every morning when I get up around 9 or 10 hoping there's a Zelda, Fire Emblem, or DDS in stock. But nothing.

Check one more time before bed, still nada.

I really miss the pitch in card. Being unable to combine gift cards is a huge pain in the arse. I have a stack of like 20 now between the $50 GC offer and trade ins.
Yeah, the pitch in cards were a good idea. Right now, I just bring along some of my gc's whenever I do a trade in. Then I use any remaining balances to buy either $100 or $50 gc's. Basically, consolidate them. At any one time, I only have one gc that is not an even $50 or $100.

I was able to get the discount instore while they had a hard time ringing up the $10 off preowned gcu coupon it was only taking off $5 off in the system so she had to manually do another $5 off another game. 

I was referring to paying $77 dollars in Visa Card fees just to get silver.

Went to Best Buy after work today. I picked up AC Revelations (with AC on-disk) and Brotherhood. II had disappeared, both used and new. I'm happy about getting those two though, but as buying pre-owned is a gamble, I was a bit disappointed to open up Revelations to find no booklet in sight. I tried to look inside through the wrapping in the store, and it looked like it did have it inside, but nope. Brotherhood was complete. It's okay, perhaps I can find the manual on eBay or something. I'm just happy I can finally start this series. All I need now is II. I struggled to find a third game I really wanted in order to get one free, so it came down to the Splinter Cell Trilogy and Crysis 2. I went with the latter. I'll get Splinter Cell some other time. I also picked up Sly 4.

Went to Best Buy after work today. I picked up AC Revelations (with AC on-disk) and Brotherhood. II had disappeared, both used and new. I'm happy about getting those two though, but as buying pre-owned is a gamble, I was a bit disappointed to open up Revelations to find no booklet in sight. I tried to look inside through the wrapping in the store, and it looked like it did have it inside, but nope. Brotherhood was complete. It's okay, perhaps I can find the manual on eBay or something. I'm just happy I can finally start this series. All I need now is II. I struggled to find a third game I really wanted in order to get one free, so it came down to the Splinter Cell Trilogy and Crysis 2. I went with the latter. I'll get Splinter Cell some other time. I also picked up Sly 4.
If I remember correctly, all that AC: Revelations has is one of those little 3 page foldout manuals with basic controls and such. :( It could be worse, like God Of War Ascension, which has the controls listed on the inside of the coverart rather than a standalone manual.

If I remember correctly, all that AC: Revelations has is one of those little 3 page foldout manuals with basic controls and such. :( It could be worse, like God Of War Ascension, which has the controls listed on the inside of the coverart rather than a standalone manual.
You're probably right, because Brotherhood has exactly the same format! Actually, it doesn't even show the controls, it just talks about how to access the in-game manual. I opened up Sly 4, and it's exactly the same as you mentioned with Ascension!!! I appreciate them trying to save paper I guess, but still... :\

It annoys me too to see them skimp on the manuals and in some cases whole chunks of plastic are missing with those 'eco' cases under the guise of them trying to be 'environmentally friendly', when in fact it's just them trying to save themselves that little bit of money.

It annoys me too to see them skimp on the manuals and in some cases whole chunks of plastic are missing with those 'eco' cases under the guise of them trying to be 'environmentally friendly', when in fact it's just them trying to save themselves that little bit of money.
I guess EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Sony, and Capcom are some of the top companies doing this. I didn't really notice until I opened up my copies of RE6, Black Ops II, and Madden 13. I was shocked to see the two, maybe three page manuals. I absolutely hate the eco-case shit. It's affecting Blu-Ray cases as well.

bread's done
Back