BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it. Cooking dinner and missed it. Been checking off and on too today. My luck. Maybe it was a sign. Oh well made some bad ass Thai red curry mmmm

Got miracle mask, harvest moon new beginning and RE revelations couldn't nail 3 I wanted all at once so jumped on these 2 out of 3 isn't bad. The mobile site is almost unusable tonight had to wait to get home from work to make the purchase

Got my copies of Super Mario Galaxy 2, ZombiU, and Nintendo Land today. SMG2 and ZombiU were both complete (I think. Wii U games don't seem to have anything other than Club Nintendo codes in them now, and ZombiU wouldn't have that.)  Nintendo Land came in a generic Best Buy used game case. 

Got my copies of Super Mario Galaxy 2, ZombiU, and Nintendo Land today. SMG2 and ZombiU were both complete (I think. Wii U games don't seem to have anything other than Club Nintendo codes in them now, and ZombiU wouldn't have that.) Nintendo Land came in a generic Best Buy used game case.
ZombiU actually has a 14 page (counting covers) manual.

I had to have my games shipped to my Best Buy (they didn't offer shipping and my store didn't originally have them in stock). I picked them up yesterday - 2 days before the ETA was, and I'm about 66% pleased. Super Mario Galaxy 2 was complete/mint, Donkey Kong County Returns was complete/mint, but Kirby's Epic Yarn was disc only/but mint. I'm not going to go through the hassle of doing a return/refund/rebuy/reuse coupon code/etc. I'll just deal with it. I'm just glad it was the Kirby game I could easily get a new case for other than DKC or SMG2 that might be harder given their higher price tags

I picked up for :3ds: DOA, MGS, Ghost Recon, all came complete and in really great condition. hopefully the last two games come complete too. in a previous B2G1 I'd gotten NFS:MW and New Mario U complete but Nintendoland was in a generic case. much better than I expected.

Got my shipped order of Super Luigi U, Just Dance 4 (360) and NHL 13 PS3.  SLU came in original green case with artwork (no booklet or CN sheet). Same with JD4.  NHL 13 came in a generic case with the PO BB artwork in it, no manual.  Not too bad as I will be moving credit over to GS using the trade 2 promo (SLU and JD4).  I'll probably keep NHL 13 as it was basically free with the roughly 1:1 credit move.

Ordered Wind Waker HD, Kid Icarus, and Tales of Vesperia last night - kudos to the person who mentioned Wind Waker being available. Can't wait to see how they look.

Got my Kid Icarus in as cartridge only.
Well, that answers that one. Ha. Perfect timing. Mine will more than likely look the same.

My order was slated to arrive at 1/10. Now its been delayed to 1/13. What sucks is that its basically right next to me, and it has been sitting there for 2 days. Damn you UPS. 

Stupid media mail. Was supposed to get my stuff today but it hasn't moved in two days and now it's rescheduled for Monday.

My order was slated to arrive at 1/10. Now its been delayed to 1/13. What sucks is that its basically right next to me, and it has been sitting there for 2 days. Damn you UPS.

Same exact thing I was posting. I wish companies would just contract directly with USPS instead of paying UPS or FedEx to put stuff in the mailbox and add 3-5 days to the process.

Crap now you got me thinking the same about my order eldritch since I'm local. When I looked this morning it said it's in lansing.

Edit: B fn S!! My order has been changed to 1/13/13. It's less than 30 mins from me just let me pick it up!

Crap now you got me thinking the same about my order eldritch since I'm local. When I looked this morning it said it's in lansing.

Edit: B fn S!! My order has been changed to 1/13/13. It's less than 30 mins from me just let me pick it up!
I'm kind of wondering if it will even show up Monday since USPS hasn't even received the info for it yet.

Man this is great. All the PS4 games have been in stock all week minus angry birds, but even that's in stock now. 3 PS4 games for about ~$32.

Does it just show your zip code for shipping info? That's what mine says I was worried about that. This is why I hate ordering online and prefer to deal in store.
Yeah but that's normal so someone can't just get your tracking number and then get your address. I've always gotten everything I've ordered from BBY but this won't be the first time something's randomly gotten pushed back like this. This is just a little more abrupt.

This sucks for me. I had 3 x1 games coming and I returned Dead Rising that I rented to hold me over. Only thing I have is Killer Instinct.

Speak of the devil, my Best Buy order came in. Unfortunately, it wasn't as great as I hoped. 2/3 were incomplete, Demon's Souls and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom (no boxart & manual). Lolipop Chainsaw came in complete. I wasn't lucky this time. >< :lol:

Since I'm a completionist, I have to somehow get the insert and boxart to be at ease. 

For you folks that have been getting "incomplete" games, are most of them including the cover art?

For you folks that have been getting "incomplete" games, are most of them including the cover art?
When I receive incomplete, it's just in a generic case with the typical BB Preowned Game cover art they provide. Only rarely I get a game that is incomplete with just the manual missing.

Damn, I missed my chance to get Pokemon Platinum. I beat X, started playing White 2, and working my way backwards with acquiring older DS Pokemon games. These games are good, even when going backwards. Platinum escaped me this time.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get Platinum for $20 or under?

Got NSMB2, Fire Emblem, and MK7.  We'll see which ones I decide to keep.

Hopefully with free expedited shipping, I won't have to worry about the messed up handoffs etc.

Wow my package has been sitting at a post office that is 30-40min. away from me for 2 days and for some reason they moved the package to a town that is 3 hours away from me. Im supposed to get my games next Thursday now.

Wow my package has been sitting at a post office that is 30-40min. away from me for 2 days and for some reason they moved the package to a town that is 3 hours away from me. Im supposed to get my games next Thursday now.
Could be worse in terms of distance. When I was living in Illinois, I bought something from New Jersey, had it brought to my town, then somehow went to west coast before coming back to my town. I don't remember how many more days it took.

Picked up:

Shadows of the Damned

Asura's Wrath

Far Cry 2

Littlebigplanet 2

Crysis 3

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Didn't realize how great the prices were for Best Buy's used games. Here's hoping they all come in good condition. Especially Ultimate Alliance 2 considering Best Buy has it for $13 and it's easily worth $30+ everywhere else.

2 of the 8 games I purchased  have come complete. Still waiting on the other 6 (purchased 2 preowned games individually and then the other 2 sets consisted of 3 games). This is a trend I hope they keep up, pretty much every other time I've ordered pre-owned games from Best Buy they've come complete. Will probably never buy anything used from GS again (less a fantastic deal arises of course ;) ).

Do people have good luck getting complete games (cases, manuals, art) when ordering from BestBuy.com? Like, Kirby Super Star Ultra is $10, but its also all over ebay for $15 complete.

I was hoping I'd still get my shipment but nope. It's 15 minutes away. Can't I just go get it tomorrow?

Also how is best buy about switching items? I wanted nba2k14 for x1 but they didn't have a used listing till the other night. I wanna switch out Ghosts for it.

Interesting I bought some stuff from Target, was supposed to get here today, is about 5 miles away, I could walk to it in 45 minutes.  Changed it to the 13th too. 

UPS is really fucking up a lot recently.

Restocked! Just grabbed pokemon x, kid icarus and star fox 3d!
Since your chances of getting the Kid Icarus stand and AR Cards are slim to yeah-right, I stumbled upon this tonight while curious to see all of the AR cards out there:

You can buy the stand and a random 6-pack of AR cards (just like what you get new) from Nintendo directly for $4.99 + $2 shipping.

Technically it says it's for those who bought the game on the eShop, but I doubt they'll need to verify that when ordering. I think the wording is meant more as a "hey, you bought this digitally? We won't screw you over completely!"

Since your chances of getting the Kid Icarus stand and AR Cards are slim to yeah-right, I stumbled upon this tonight while curious to see all of the AR cards out there:

You can buy the stand and a random 6-pack of AR cards (just like what you get new) from Nintendo directly for $4.99 + $2 shipping.

Technically it says it's for those who bought the game on the eShop, but I doubt they'll need to verify that when ordering. I think the wording is meant more as a "hey, you bought this digitally? We won't screw you over completely!"
I still don't even fully understand what AR Cards are for. The ones that came with my system are still sealed in the box.

Thanks for the link, I very well may go down that route for the stand if I find myself wanting it.

I still don't even fully understand what AR Cards are for. The ones that came with my system are still sealed in the box.

Thanks for the link, I very well may go down that route for the stand if I find myself wanting it.
Depends on the cards. The ones that come with the 3DS are little mini-games. The ones with Kid Icarus fight each other. The ones with Bravely Default CE are little vignettes. Just depends on what they are.

Also found this Youtube video that will net you all 412 AR Cards ever made for Uprising.  It's over 34 minutes long.  He says to just position your 3DS in front of the screen and walk away while it scans everything automatically :)

From the sound of it, the AR cards will give you in-game perks for the full game as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFs-Vhy2jg

I'm assuming you'll want to go high resolution & full screen for ease of scanning

I have to say that all my orders have been a damn mess because of this sale. You can add anything to your cart even if it's not available anywhere near you or through the warehouse. Some orders you can ship to store and some you can't. One of my games is backordered but it's the free one so if I cancel it, I'm assed out and there's no way to exchange it with something else. Parts of orders are being sent out in separate shipments through USPS and I got one game through UPS. Why the hell they rushed an incomplete Kid Icarus is beyond me. It seems like they only ever have one copy of each game so now I have mismatched orders. I just know I'm gonna have to do a shit-ton of returns/rebuys.

ordered 12 games, all came complete, some were semi rare games too (all ps3), really awesome. Well I haven't opened the wrap to see if they have the manuals but they feel like it and I don't have a reason to believe they would not have them with the condition they are in.

bread's done
Back