BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Do u lose the coupon code if u cancel an order

Last edited:
Took me a while to figure out what I wanted. Finally settled on Lego Marvel XB1, WWE 2K14 360, and Fable Anniversary. I threw in Tales of Symphonia Chronicles since its on sale for $24. Used a $15 cert and the $10 off coupon which made the total $75.74 after tax for all 4. Can't go wrong for getting those at $19 a piece.

I wonder if this coupon works in too. I'll try it tomorrow when I do my return/rebuy.
Anyone get the coupon to work?
Coupon worked for me on app.

Picked up Lego City Undercover Wii U(24.99 after coupon), Rayman Legends XB1 31.49 I think, Mario/Luigi Dream Team for free.

As soon as it started working my fire emblem and Luigi's mansion were not available for shipping after being available all week.
Do the 10 of 29 dollars coupon not stack with the 10%?
Is this the GCU coupon? How do you use it online?

What's the condition of the game discs typically? Case & manual included?
i believe they resurface them (a way better job than GS too) because i have never seen a scratch on any used games i have bought from them

case and manual can be hit or miss though

With gift cards and reward certs I could get 3 games for $60 out of pocket but there really isn't much I want right now for ps4 that I don't already have

I bought 3 games in 3 separate orders last week one that I haven't gotten yet because I ordered it yesterday.

Am on the phone right now trying to price match the deal without waiting for my third game to come and return/rebuy in store.

Her "Supervisor" said they don't match those deals.

*Sigh* will just have to wait for the third one to ship.

i believe they resurface them (a way better job than GS too) because i have never seen a scratch on any used games i have bought from them

case and manual can be hit or miss though
I ordered some PS4 games from them awhile back, and they were absolutely flawless. Could only tell they were used by the sticker on the back, bottom left of the case- and it's a small sticker that is basically just a new barcode. I was amazed how much better it was than Gamestop's.

I ordered some PS4 games from them awhile back, and they were absolutely flawless. Could only tell they were used by the sticker on the back, bottom left of the case- and it's a small sticker that is basically just a new barcode. I was amazed how much better it was than Gamestop's.
those probably were next gen games that were bought new instore during promos and flipped right back to the store. Hehe!

Oh and unlike gamestop, bestbuy actually has their games sent out to be resurfaced i think
Most games I've got from Gamestop (the site anyway, not in store) have been resurfaced, they just do a really bad job of it and have you wishing they'd not bothered at all (how is it possible to leave that much gunk on the disc).

Got Arkham City Wii U, Adventure Time the first one for the 3ds, and Project X Zone. Wanted Need for Speed most wanted  for the Wii u but they didn't have any to ship so I replaced it with X Zone.

Does the GCU 10% off used games stack with B2G1? Sorry if it's obvious, I literally just joined GCU 2 days ago.

It takes about two days or so to apply after joining. That's why people keep saying that you should buy games that you want to be discounted when you're joining. It applies a discount when you buy them together and it won't give you a discount for a while. It's stupid because you're paying for their downtime.

Just buy the games as a guest and apply your member ID to the purchase. It'll go down 10% afterwards.
Thanks for the reply (and your previous reply to me in the other thread) but it's not working for me, I'll give it a few more days for GCU to activate, maybe I'll buy the used games first and do a return-rebuy once GCU activates.

Do the 10 of 29 dollars coupon not stack with the 10%?
What is this "10 Off 29 Dollars" Coupon? Is it in the My Best Buy Rewards Games Club Unlocked section of the website? Or is this one of the coupons that is supposed to be sent to GCU members in an email? Thank you in advance for any assistance. :)

What is this "10 Off 29 Dollars" Coupon? Is it in the My Best Buy Rewards Games Club Unlocked section of the website? Or is this one of the coupons that is supposed to be sent to GCU members in an email? Thank you in advance for any assistance. :)
This is the later one you mentioned. One time use code sent on joining/extended GCU membership.

Also, it takes down $10 from the total sale price and does not apply on 20% discount. But it does stack with the B2G1.

eg: 3 PS4 games for $49.99 will come to $45 + $45 + $0(free game) + tax.

With the $10 off Pre-owned game, it will be $45 + $(49.99-10) +$0(free game) + tax. So a benefit of $5 for a $50 pre-owned game.

Offer better suited for a $29.99 game.

This is the later one you mentioned. One time use code sent on joining/extended GCU membership.

Also, it takes down $10 from the total sale price and does not apply on 20% discount. But it does stack with the B2G1.

eg: 3 PS4 games for $49.99 will come to $45 + $45 + $0(free game) + tax.

With the $10 off Pre-owned game, it will be $45 + $(49.99-10) +$0(free game) + tax. So a benefit of $5 for a $50 pre-owned game.

Offer better suited for a $29.99 game.
Huh, I never got a $10 off 29 coupon. My GCU welcome coupons were:

• B2G1 free on used games
  • 10% discount on digital gaming up to 14.99
  • 50% off any gaming guide

The $10 off coupon is one of the @Gamer coupons.
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks! He said from joining GCU so I thought I missed something. New GCU member here so I don't think I get any @gamer coupons. :(

"Since the Unlocked program underwent changes in November the @ Gamer magazine and subsequent coupons are no longer benefits of membership. This was discontinued to make way for the new benefits like 20% off every new video game purchase."

Seems like if you got in after October like I did you wont be getting them

Huh, I never got a $10 off 29 coupon. My GCU welcome coupons were:

• B2G1 free on used games
  • 10% discount on digital gaming up to 14.99
  • 50% off any gaming guide
You are right. The $10 off $29 were in the March Gamer Issue and are not a part of the welcome coupons.

People who joined before a particular timeline (Sep-Oct) receive the Gamer magazine.

I was a gamers club member since more than an year and therefore receive the @Gamer coupons.

Thinking about getting Ryse and Dead Rising 3 since I have no games for my Xbox One except Titanfall and PvZ. Could get both along with a 3rd game as a filler to trade back for $30. Could end up with both for about $26. The question is will I get to play it before new copies drop to about the same price.

Has anyone tried stacking the buy 2 get 1 Free coupon with the buy two get one free sale?

I can see it working, it's fairly close to the 30% off 2 games combined with B2G1 Sale from Target that we saw around the PS4/XB1 launch.

bread's done
Back