BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bgame2']How will you know if it is complete though? At my BB's, the games are all sealed.[/QUOTE]

Mainly want the case, should've clarified :p

Just got back from getting the deal adjusted at my store. They claimed it was online only, but adjusted it because I'm in there so much. Snagged 3 I've been wanting to pick back up - Pokemon White, The Saboteur and Saints Row The Third - all complete & mint. :)

Best Buy's pretty good deals don't mean much when they don't have the integrity to honor them on their website or b&m store.

I still get brushed off every time I try to argue for my 10% on used games with my GCU card in store, and they act like,"ugh, do you have proof you get 10% off?".

A BBY mod noticed my thread on the BBY forums talking about the B2G1 not working, and she offered to manually adjust the total for the transaction once I pick up the games in-store and PM the order number to her. :D

Crazy experience today...

Since the B2G1 isn't working right and last night on the phone my card wouldn't go through, I decided to see if any nearby stores had the games I wanted, turns out a store in the city had both games I wanted the most.

Anyways... I was going to be closer to that store than normal today, drove up there, found them both (success!!).. but couldn't find a third game. Looked for about 30 minutes (which in the meantime I had found a clearance game for $2.. I'm a sucker for cheap games)...

So I can't find anything, finally I remember Sleeping Dogs is on sale, went to find the price online and noticed Dishonored was as well!! After some research I settled with Dishonored.

I headed to the gaming register (should have known better..) and explain that it is B2G1 on preowned, that it's online (show the banner on my phone and then showed him the Dishonored sale..)

Guy at the register said he was fine with it but he's newer, didn't know the process, so he calls over his "gaming manager" and this guy has a fit. Says he doesn't know anything about it, that he would know & have signage and then tells me that PMing Dishonored would be double-dipping and finally that the clearance would be the freebie as it is $2.... then he adds "if the sale even exists".. first red flag :whistle2:s.

I tried to explain what I knew, what I've been told and that the CS on the phone (when I called the night before) told me it was all fine to do.

He says "Why the hell didn't you do it on the phone then?". Second red flag :wall:.

I explained that I would have but my card was giving me fits when she tried to process it last night.

After all of this, he straight-up calls me a liar... third red flag :twoguns:.

I finally lost my cool and told him "to call up your fucking store manager":hot:. Guy did it and gave me this "you're a liar and my manager will agree with me look".

Manager comes up and I explain EVERYTHING. He looks right at the employee and tells him to go to the break room and wait for him :cold:(OH SHIT SON!!):booty:

He apologizes, tells me no one should be called a liar and proceeds to penny-out the Gig:Rise AND Dishonored... :whee::bow::hot::bouncy::whee:

4 games for $32.xx after tax!

Edit: Dishonored was treated as my freebie & Gig was a bonus!!

i got a override for the b2g1 free on three saints row the third. the funny thing is the game acually rang up for the sale price (a first lol) so i got the 10% off. after my 20$ coupon was used i got 3 copies for under 14$ !!!!!!!

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I have a $10 rz certificate. Is Battlefield 3 worth $5 if I only want to play single player?[/QUOTE]

if your not going to touch the multipliayer at all then it may not be worth really. The single was okay but BF3 is all about the multiplayer really.

[quote name='redroversk']Best Buy's pretty good deals don't mean much when they don't have the integrity to honor them on their website or b&m store.

I still get brushed off every time I try to argue for my 10% on used games with my GCU card in store, and they act like,"ugh, do you have proof you get 10% off?".[/QUOTE]

This is yet another reason I have not renewed my GCU. No print magazine also ticks me off, but if they can't get their act together enough to get this right...

[quote name='ziomatrix']if your not going to touch the multipliayer at all then it may not be worth really. The single was okay but BF3 is all about the multiplayer really.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll probably skip it or pick it up if it ever drops to $5-$7. Just have no interest in multiplayer in most games.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i got a override for the b2g1 free on three saints row the third. the funny thing is the game acually rang up for the sale price (a first lol) so i got the 10% off. after my 20$ coupon was used i got 3 copies for under 14$ !!!!!!![/QUOTE]
really, are u sure, because when i went to bestbuy yesterday. It did not, and also everytime i tried picking up sale used game at bestbuy b&m store. It never reflected the online sale prices. I am really surprised.

Bought three copies of Borderlands 2 for Xbox 360 in-store yesterday for myself & two buddies. Total cost before tax: $60. I'm happy! :D

[quote name='YBX87']really, are u sure, because when i went to bestbuy yesterday. It did not, and also everytime i tried picking up sale used game at bestbuy b&m store. It never reflected the online sale prices. I am really surprised.[/QUOTE]

yea she did it twice in a row and it rang up, i was shocked !

[quote name='strait edge follower']yea she did it twice in a row and it rang up, i was shocked ![/QUOTE]
i might go to bb again later this week before the sales end then, to see if it is ymmv or universally

[quote name='strait edge follower']yea she did it twice in a row and it rang up, i was shocked ![/QUOTE]

Mine rang up properly when placing online, then override by CS over the phone.

:/ Online it says they have the games available in store but I checked yesterday and they only had 1 of the games I was looking for.

If you call CS and do it can you still do Store Pickup? I'm wondering if they just weren't put out on the shelves yet...

[quote name='jdirtybird32']So is the B2G1 Free working in store then? I don't want to travel up there for no reason[/QUOTE]

No I think the sale prices are now ringing up in store but you still would need a manager override to get the B2G1.

[quote name='cancerman1120']No I think the sale prices are now ringing up in store but you still would need a manager override to get the B2G1.[/QUOTE]
that is one good news atleast, in store used games are reflecting online sale prices. lol

with the used prices ringing up now those @gamer 10$ off 29.99 or higher used game coupons should stack with the 10% off without overrides now. its about time they fixed this !!!!!

[quote name='strait edge follower']with the used prices ringing up now those @gamer 10$ off 29.99 or higher used game coupons should stack with the 10% off without overrides now. its about time they fixed this !!!!![/QUOTE]
i agree, now i might actually buy more used games from bb.

[quote name='StryderOmega']I am always sketched out when buying used from BB (And Target). I don't like not knowing the condition everything internally is... Ugh...[/QUOTE]
Every used game I've bought from bby has been in excellent condition (disk). Whatever they use to resurface their disks does a great job.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Every used game I've bought from bby has been in excellent condition (disk). Whatever they use to resurface their disks does a great job.[/QUOTE]

They spent a pretty penny on a slew of top of the line resurfacers. They definitely decided to come out properly that way.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Every used game I've bought from bby has been in excellent condition (disk). Whatever they use to resurface their disks does a great job.[/QUOTE]

Well then, only thing I need to worry about is the manual then!

Also, anyone know the quality of Target's used games? A store near me has Bayonetta in stock.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Well then, only thing I need to worry about is the manual then!

Also, anyone know the quality of Target's used games? A store near me has Bayonetta in stock.[/QUOTE]

I would just buy it and go over to CS desk before leaving and open it...
if it's one I would not buy, just return it right then....

[quote name='strait edge follower']i got a override for the b2g1 free on three saints row the third. the funny thing is the game acually rang up for the sale price (a first lol) so i got the 10% off. after my 20$ coupon was used i got 3 copies for under 14$ !!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Same experience yesterday... but dabnabit, what $20 coupon?
also bought a $5 Kinect dragon ballz... with the $25 coupon...

[quote name='donut']Same experience yesterday... but dabnabit, what $20 coupon?
also bought a $5 Kinect dragon ballz... with the $25 coupon...[/QUOTE]Maybe he meant a $20 RZ certificate...? :???:

Received my pre-owned copies of Sonic All-Stars and Ragnarok Odyssey, and they wer complete! Good deal! Will be buying more Vita games in the future.

Received my per owned version of The Orange Box. Wow, just wow. Perfect condition! Manual, Art, disc, all perfect. Seems like a flip, but really who flips the orange box?

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Received my per owned version of The Orange Box. Wow, just wow. Perfect condition! Manual, Art, disc, all perfect. Seems like a flip, but really who flips the orange box?[/QUOTE]

I have ordered several Orange Boxes from BBY and they have all been in perfect condition. Not sure if BBY had a bunch of them already or bought out a stock of new ones and sold them as used but they have all been in awesome condition.

Absolutely ridiculous I go down to the Best Buy and try to tell me that this B2G1 is online only where it says absolutely nothing about that on the website anywhere. Of course the manager decided to be useless and didn't help get this resolved

I take it someone couldn't get in on the B2G1 pre-owned deal anymore? Have my eye on a few WiiU games and would like to take advantage of this offer if possible.

link ---------> to this weeks pre owned deals
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...616c65&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

:ps3:
assassins creed 3 $27.99
assassins creed revelations $7.99
call of duty black ops 2 $37.99
far cry 3 $27.99
infamous $9.99
killzone 3 $9.99
l.a. noire $9.99
resistance 3 $9.99
tomb raider $47.99
uncharted 2 among thieves $7.99
wwe 13 $47.99

:360:
assassins creed 3 $27.99
assassins creed revelations $7.99
call of duty black ops 2 $37.99
far cry 3 $27.99
forza motorsport 3 $7.99
forza motorsport 4 $17.99
halo 4 $39.99
l.a. noire $9.99
lego indiana jones $7.99
wwe 13 $47.99

:wii:
the conduit $12.99

:wii: wii u
assassins creed 3 $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']already played it, but $10 for Resistance 3 is mighty tempting:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

i hated the install bug on resistance 3, and uninstalling it is a pita, LOL

[quote name='YBX87']i hated the install bug on resistance 3, and uninstalling it is a pita, LOL[/QUOTE]

seriously, that took hours!!

[quote name='strait edge follower']with the 10$ off used game coupon and 10% off now stacking tomb raider and black ops 2 look like decent choices. i hope dmc hits 29.99$ used soon[/QUOTE]

it is still too much, i will wait till the $20 price point.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Used my $20 promo from gears and grabbed far cry 3. Thanks for the update.[/QUOTE]
Good idea. But I might want to try in store to avoid getting a disc only copy.

bread's done
Back