BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaliyah']I wonder if this will stack in store with the Gamers Club Unlocked $10 off $29.99 or less used coupon.[/QUOTE]I would bet on "no".

Picked up Resident Evil Revelations(have the CPP for the XL), Mario Kart 7, and TheatRhythm Final Fantasy. You can try the demos for 2 of these games, they're really fun. I used to post on CAG what I would get but then they sell out. Picked them up first this time around for $44.98 because of gamer's club unlocked.

And I just set up my cart in anticipation of the next B2G1 last Thursday, too. It's like they knew.

Oh, wait, one of them is out of stock now. Great. :/

Picked up Mario Kart 7, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, and Super Mario 3D Land.

After B2G1 and the 10% discount... $44.98 for all 3.. $14.99 a piece? Yes please!

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Picked up Mario Kart 7, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, and Super Mario 3D Land.

After B2G1 and the 10% discount... $44.98 for all 3.. $14.99 a piece? Yes please![/QUOTE]

What 10% discount?

I had an in store pick up order. Pokemon Pearl and Black at one store and Soul silver at another store. I went to the closest store to get the 2 games. They couldn't find them. The guy tried to be helpful and told them to bring me the new versions. They had black but not pearl. I asked if they could change it to ship me pearl? He was able to do it, but he canceled the pre-owned black, so he could ring up the new black. I asked him if it would mess up the B2G1? He said that it would be fine, I was a little doubtful. Now I checked my emails, and Best Buy said there is an issue with my billing. I need to call them or they will cancel my other items.

I have in my cart

-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Scribblenauts Unlimited
All for $43.98 after a $5 RZ certificate.Anyone have any opinions on Scribblenauts and Mario Tennis?

Mario Tennis' multiplayer was okay, I played some Download Play with a friend and it's oddly slow-paced. I enjoy other tennis games more like Virtua Tennis, but I guess you could do worse for that price.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I have in my cart

-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Scribblenauts Unlimited
All for $43.98 after a $5 RZ certificate.Anyone have any opinions on Scribblenauts and Mario Tennis?[/QUOTE]
the digital pc download only version for scribblenauts unlimited is like $9 on amazon right now

[quote name='Blabadon']Mario Tennis' multiplayer was okay, I played some Download Play with a friend and it's oddly slow-paced. I enjoy other tennis games more like Virtua Tennis, but I guess you could do worse for that price.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm im thinking about replacing Mario Tennis with either Code Of Princess (love Guardian Heroes), Tekken 3D, or BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2.

[quote name='YBX87']the digital pc download only version for scribblenauts unlimited is like $9 on amazon right now[/QUOTE]

I would've bought that but im not a pc gamer all I have is a crappy laptop to do college work on.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I would've bought that but im not a pc gamer all I have is a crappy laptop to do college work on.[/QUOTE]
i am not 100% sure, but i read somewhere that scribblet nut unlimited does not require a high end pc to play. It is too late now anyway, since you already purchased the wiiu version

[quote name='YBX87']i am not 100% sure, but i read somewhere that scribblet nut unlimited does not require a high end pc to play. It is too late now anyway, since you already purchased the wiiu version[/QUOTE]

3DS version. But ill check and see if my laptop can run Scribblenauts if it can then when i go in store today ill just return scribblenauts on the 3DS and get a different 3ds game.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']3DS version. But ill check and see if my laptop can run Scribblenauts if it can then when i go in store today ill just return scribblenauts on the 3DS and get a different 3ds game.[/QUOTE]
yeah, make sure you do it today, because the amazon pc digital sales only lasts for a period of time.

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy
Code of Princess
Mario Tennis Open

After b2g1, 10% gcu, and $30 certificates, came out to $5.30 per game ^^

I was tempted to get Scribblenauts Unlimited as my third but already have the pc version. Very good game. If you have a choice, go with pc since it is cheaper (I got it for $7.50 a few months ago) and you can type on a keyboard (the whole game is typing :p). The 3DS version unfortunately does not have the Nintendo content of the Wii U... that would have pushed me into double dipping.

How are the best buy used games online? Are they just the disc or is it in the original case with the booklet?

Best Buy updates their online stock daily, don't they? So a game that's out of stock now still has a chance of coming back in stock by the end of the week. That's how I remember it, anyway.

Hoping for TotA 3DS cause I'm insane like that. My local store has had a MK7 for a long time now so I don't need to worry so much about that disappearing (even if it is in a generic case), and I'm not so worried about the third game, so I think I'm ok with waiting a bit.

[quote name='malethief']How are the best buy used games online? Are they just the disc or is it in the original case with the booklet?[/QUOTE]

YMMV, but they seem to have a much higher completion rate than GS, at least. I've only bought a handful of used games from them (10 or so) but only had 1 arrive in a generic case, and only 1 other missing the instruction manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royal High Knight']Same. I bought two pokemon games this week, but since they go oos fast I had to do seperate orders. I could of gotten a $20 game.[/QUOTE]

Just do a return and rebuy at the store

This might just be me, but there's something strange going on with BBY's stock checker: Every store near me apparently has Pokemon Heart Gold (used) available for in-store pickup when none of them had it yesterday. :roll:

[quote name='Vigilante']This might just be me, but there's something strange going on with BBY's stock checker: Every store near me apparently has Pokemon Heart Gold (used) available for in-store pickup when none of them had it yesterday. :roll:[/QUOTE]

It glitches once in a while that no matter what item you're looking for it'll always be in stock. Then it stops after it stops glitching. I forgot what it meant.

[quote name='209chromatic']Maybe they will honor it with new copies.[/QUOTE]For a game like Heart Gold, where the new edition is no longer listed on BBY.com, I highly doubt it.

[quote name='Geco17']It glitches once in a while that no matter what item you're looking for it'll always be in stock. Then it stops after it stops glitching. I forgot what it meant.[/QUOTE]

Any thoughts on this? Has anyone ordered it when clearly it's not in stock and went for pick up? What happened?

Trying to do this with MK7

[quote name='Solh0und']Star Ocean: First Departure is 0.99 cents on PSP. Just sayin'[/QUOTE]

Good luck find a store with it since all PSP titles were dropped to .99 used a while ago.

Edit: is that glitch still going on for in store pick up? Just searched for Magna Carta 2 for 360 and everywhere was in stock near me.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Good luck find a store with it since all PSP titles were dropped to .99 used a while ago.

Edit: is that glitch still going on for in store pick up? Just searched for Magna Carta 2 for 360 and everywhere was in stock near me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - it's like that for all the games in my cart.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Good luck find a store with it since all PSP titles were dropped to .99 used a while ago.

Edit: is that glitch still going on for in store pick up? Just searched for Magna Carta 2 for 360 and everywhere was in stock near me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I see that now that I did a price search elsewhere.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Cancellations... Lol[/QUOTE]

Or...or... They send me 6 copies of The Songbird Edition of Bioshock o_O hopefully at least they'll send me a rz cert for my trouble lol

[quote name='Quagmilion']Or...or... They send me 6 copies of The Songbird Edition of Bioshock o_O hopefully at least they'll send me a rz cert for my trouble lol[/QUOTE]

I've ordered during this kinda glitch in the past. The store-side fulfillment cancels the item when it's not found in their system. No compensation unfortunately. Also, make sure that it's not the free item that is glitching, as the other items will still be shipped/available for store pick-up and end up as a full-priced order.

[quote name='esalw822']I've ordered during this kinda glitch in the past. The store-side fulfillment cancels the item when it's not found in their system. No compensation unfortunately. Also, make sure that it's not the free item that is glitching, as the other items will still be shipped/available for store pick-up and end up as a full-priced order.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's what I got, the automated "not available for pick up".

[quote name='esalw822']I've ordered during this kinda glitch in the past. The store-side fulfillment cancels the item when it's not found in their system. No compensation unfortunately. Also, make sure that it's not the free item that is glitching, as the other items will still be shipped/available for store pick-up and end up as a full-priced order.[/QUOTE]

So do they refund the one that isn't available and give you the other 2 and not go back and charge you for the free one?

I'm using the deal to get Zelda Spirit Tracks, The Orange Box, & Portal 2. They were the only things I wanted that were actually in stock (and around the same price).

Order shipped! I can't wait to find out the condition of my games. I hope they're good. Also, Mario Kart 7 is back in-stock.

Whats up with the bioshock stuff above? I went back 2 or 3 pages and couldn't find anything. Some glitch that let people order B 2 get 2 on bioshock songbird edition?

Thanks op. I am picking up Pokémon Black (local), Pokémon White (local) and Pokémon Conquest (shipped to store). With Gamer's Club the total = $38. I had some certificates so it was $11 out of pocket for me.

[quote name='Pirate331']You win, BB. My wallet surrenders. 9 games is my limit... unless Heart Gold and Mario 3D Land come back in for shipping...[/QUOTE]

What did you end up getting?

[quote name='JMusic']And I owned the item for 2 minutes... would have been less but damn they like to reseal their used games well.[/QUOTE]

So, I ordered Forza 4 to be shipped. If I didn't think the coincidence of it would break the universe, I would assume that the Essentials version they shipped to me was the same one I returned immediately when I did store pickup...

Looks like I'm going back to Best Buy tomorrow. I may just end up buying this game new, as I am having terrible luck picking it up used.

[quote name='karyadi']What did you end up getting?[/QUOTE]
:360:
Portal 2

DS:
Pokemon Pearl
Warhammer 40k: Squad Command
Age of Empires: Age of Kings
Metal Slug 7
Bengai-O Spirits
Pokemon Trozei
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2