BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yepsryd']Dang...is Best Buy trying to get out of the used game business??? 900+ used gamesOn sale[/QUOTE]

Edit...they must have a lot of different sale items linked together. My bad.

[quote name='Donut2922']Black Ops with Zombies smokes all of those other games on that list. Survival mode on that game is a blast. The "Der Reise" map is one of my favorite maps for shooters of all time.[/QUOTE]

Too bad he would have to at least spend another $10 for Moon map pack to get WaW maps

But I agree zombies is a blast

Thinking about MW3... but I might be better off waiting for a PC deal.

[quote name='bshirk']Thinking about MW3... but I might be better off waiting for a PC deal.[/QUOTE]
Don't count on it. Even after two and a half years, the cheapest Black Ops has been on Steam was $20, and MW3's only gotten down to $30.

I think Amazon might have had them for cheaper, but that's still a lot of waiting you'll be doing for a copy of the game that you can't even trade in or sell once you're done.

Also, split-screen multiplayer is a pretty good reason to keep a copy of shooters around. The PC version won't be good for that.

[quote name='Lemstar']Don't count on it. Even after two and a half years, the cheapest Black Ops has been on Steam was $20, and MW3's only gotten down to $30.

I think Amazon might have had them for cheaper, but that's still a lot of waiting you'll be doing for a copy of the game that you can't even trade in or sell once you're done.

Also, split-screen multiplayer is a pretty good reason to keep a copy of shooters around. The PC version won't be good for that.[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah, it'd be nice to have another split-screen game.

[quote name='Deader2818']:ps3: Uncharted - $4.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic yarn - $9.99
:ps3::360: Call of Duty: Black Ops $9.99
:ps3::360: NHL 12 - $9.99
:ps3::360: Max Payne 3 - $9.99
:ps3::360: Battlefield 3 - $9.99
:ps3::360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $9.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - $14.99
:ps3::360: Assassin's Creed III - $34.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. I just picked up COD: BO and MW3 for $8.99 ea. on 360

Re-bought Uncharted for me and Max Payne for a gift.

Even though they are older , it's nice to see BBY have a couple under $5 (AC:R & Uncharted) the last couple weeks. $9.99 isnt bad for the shooters either if you don't have them.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Too bad he would have to at least spend another $10 for Moon map pack to get WaW maps

But I agree zombies is a blast[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I forgot about the DLC part. If he's lucky he can maybe gameshare all of them for cheap.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Battlefiled 3 worth $10 for single player?[/QUOTE]

To be honest, no. It was very linear, the story didn't make any sense, and none of the missions were particularly good. Once I beat it I had no interest in replaying it, and I'm big on replaying my games

Co-op is a little better and multiplayer is where it's at. But I wouldn't get Battlefield 3 for the singleplayer. Bad Company 1 and 2 are better choices

[quote name='Deader2818']i never played a cod game but for 10 bucks i might as well try one.

Which is better between the two?[/QUOTE]
Call of Duty 4 is still the best Call of Duty. Black Ops does have zombie survival mode though.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Used my welcome package b2g1 free used coupon for Black Ops, MW3 & Max Payne 3 for just over $19. Thanks for today's update.[/QUOTE]

I'd probably do the same. However I renewed in January and got a confirmation email but nothing with coupons.

I would never expect either of those CODs to be so cheap. I almost got Max Payne 3 as well, but I bet it will be $5 on Steam sometime in the next year, and my backlog is so long as it is.

[quote name='black_hand313']To be honest, no. It was very linear, the story didn't make any sense, and none of the missions were particularly good. Once I beat it I had no interest in replaying it, and I'm big on replaying my games

Co-op is a little better and multiplayer is where it's at. But I wouldn't get Battlefield 3 for the singleplayer. Bad Company 1 and 2 are better choices[/QUOTE]

I agree.

I played BC2, then BF3 both on PC, and then BC1 on PS3. In my opinion BC1 has the best campaign or at the very least the one that seems the least linear.

[quote name='DF3']Is Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction a good deal for $10?[/QUOTE]

Seems like a pretty average sale price. That said, it's only $10 and if you haven't played it.. the game is fun and is definitely worth that price.

Got Black Ops and MW3 on PS3. Couldnt pass up on those deals. Even when the online goes to crap on those games they are worth it. Black ops allows you to play against Bots and it has Zombies mode while MW3 has Spec Ops.

There will probably be, if there isnt already, something like XBConnect when PS3's or these games are no longer online. Ahh, the days of playing the Orginal Halo "online".

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']Got Black Ops and MW3 on PS3. Couldnt pass up on those deals. Even when the online goes to crap on those games they are worth it. Black ops allows you to play against Bots and it has Zombies mode while MW3 has Spec Ops.

There will probably be, if there isnt already, something like XBConnect when PS3's or these games are no longer online. Ahh, the days of playing the Orginal Halo "online".[/QUOTE]

An XBConnect reference! Wow, now there's a blast from the past. Ah, the good 'ol days of Halo 1 multiplayer...

I picked up Max Payne 3. I'm glad they had a complete copy in stock and it cost less than $10 after the GCU discount kicked in.

COD games will have an active community until the servers go down eventually on them. Or hackers overrun them like COD 4 and WAW. At least that's how it was the last time I went on those games. Got to max prestige in one match lol

gift card with $0.01 left in there...... 6077 6452 6258 9890 PIN - 7041
I know its not much, but a penny is a penny.

[quote name='lolmak']gift card with $0.01 left in there...... 6077 6452 6258 9890 PIN - 7041
I know its not much, but a penny is a penny.[/QUOTE]

Now i can get battlefield 3 for 9.98!!!!!:hot:

MP3 is an obvious buy for me, but do I grab Drakes Fortune for $4.50 just because mine is in a generic case? I'd normally consider it wasteful, but it's so cheap and it's my favorite series of this gen.

[quote name='strait edge follower']max payne 3 is really good but the game isnt easy at all lmao. im on chapter 10 and i had alot of trouble with chapter 3 and 7. you will die alot in this game lmao[/QUOTE]
Max Payne 3 is really tough. I was looking at the ps3trophies.org board recently and noticed they have it rated 10/10 for platinum. And even in the guide posted, "easy" is listed as a decent challenge.

Nice prices! Tempting to rebuy Max Payne as it was really good. Thinking of grabbing Halo Anniversary as I've never played the Anniversary update.

The only thing I couldn't recommend is Battlefield 3. Incredible multiplayer, but a used copy won't have an online pass so you might as well go new. Not worth it for single player.

[quote name='milehighshooter']
halo combat evolved anniversary $14.99

:ps3:
uncharted drakes fortune $4.99
max payne 3 $9.99[/QUOTE]

...Must... Resist... Buying... Temptation...

Seriously. I may go out and get Max Payne 3 at least but I already fell into the trap of getting Resistance 3 and Mario Tennis Open last sale.

[quote name='Deader2818']I got BO, going to try it in a few days when I have time. People still play online?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Zombies has some slow times though. You'll find a game decently quick but it seems like the same 20 people cycle on off hours. Meaning if you get an idiot and leave, you might get him again.

Never the less the Zombie maps can be solo'd and are a blast.

Picked up MW3 and BLOPS both for PS3. They had a lot of MW3 copies for PS3, but BLOPS was pretty low quantity. I took the last copy that had the complete cover.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Yes.

Zombies has some slow times though. You'll find a game decently quick but it seems like the same 20 people cycle on off hours. Meaning if you get an idiot and leave, you might get him again.

Never the less the Zombie maps can be solo'd and are a blast.[/QUOTE]
Or local co op. Grab some buddies, beer, Cheetos, chips and salsa, hell of a time.

[quote name='fmwross2']MP3 is an obvious buy for me, but do I grab Drakes Fortune for $4.50 just because mine is in a generic case? I'd normally consider it wasteful, but it's so cheap and it's my favorite series of this gen.[/QUOTE]

Definitely at that price. I can't stand generic cases, and will always buy if under $5. Considering it's your favorite series, I'd consider it a no brainer.

bread's done
Back