BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to order another Crysis 2. Didn't notice when I picked the game up that it was a PAL version. Wouldn't have been a problem, but I have a save file I need to continue and I highly doubt a PAL version would pick it up.

:360: The Darkness II $4.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $4.99
:ps3: NBA2K12 $7.99
:ps3::360: Medal of Honor: Warfighter $7.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet $7.99
:ps3: MLB 12 The Show $9.99
:360: Forza 4 $14.99
:ps3::360: Hitman Absolution $19.99
:360: Halo 4 $29.99

Highly recommend The Darkness 2 and Deus Ex. I also recommend playing The Darkness before playing the sequel as I really regretted playing the sequel first. But it's not really a must since The Darkness 2 has a 'Previously on The Darkness' video you can watch.

Also, must resist urge to buy Warfighter...

[quote name='joeyshadows']Really good price on Darkness 2 and Deus Ex. [/QUOTE]

+1 great prices for these games. I think Darkness 2 online multiplayer is mostly dead now.

[quote name='jw430']+1 great prices for these games. I think Darkness 2 online multiplayer is mostly dead now.[/QUOTE]

I don't think The Darkness 2 has online multiplayer. Unless you're talking about the Vendetta missions, you can do those either co-op or solo.

The Darkness however does have online multiplayer and it is deader than a door nail.

Still waiting for Forza 4 to drop to $10. I wonder if this comes with both discs.

[quote name='TooPoor']Buy Deus Ex, you won't regret it. Thanks cancerman, might be in for MoH.

Also, buy the Darkness II.[/QUOTE]

I almost instantly bought MOH Warfighter, but then I remembered EA, and then I remembered the online pass, and then I remembered there probably isn't that much of an online community anyway so who cares, but then I remembered I might want to get some easy online achievements because I'm an achievement whore, but then I remembered that Gamefly has the game for $9.99 with a guaranteed online pass.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I almost instantly bought MOH Warfighter, but then I remembered EA, and then I remembered the online pass, and then I remembered there probably isn't that much of an online community anyway so who cares, but then I remembered I might want to get some easy online achievements because I'm an achievement whore, but then I remembered that Gamefly has the game for $9.99 with a guaranteed online pass.[/QUOTE]

And then I noticed I had $25 worth of rewardzone certificates, and then I remembered the 10% off @gamer discount, and then I remembered fuck online.

Ordered for $7.99 - 10% off - $5 rewardzone certificate + tax = $2.13

For some reason I forgot to use free expedited shipping with rewardzone silver. :wall::wall::wall:

Do they only have about 5 copies of these sale games in stock or something? EVERYTIME I try to jump on ANY cheap game, it's always Unavailable for Shipping - even when I check at 6 AM (less than 4 hours after the sale usually starts). And of course, they never restock (that I've ever seen) any of them, and the nearest store is over an hour away. Double argh!!!

[quote name='jupiterjones']Do they only have about 5 copies of these sale games in stock or something? EVERYTIME I try to jump on ANY cheap game, it's always Unavailable for Shipping - even when I check at 6 AM (less than 4 hours after the sale usually starts). And of course, they never restock (that I've ever seen) any of them, and the nearest store is over an hour away. Double argh!!![/QUOTE]

They do just leave the games in your cart and check every day after various points to see if they restock. I've done it with uncharted when it was $5.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']And then I noticed I had $25 worth of rewardzone certificates, and then I remembered the 10% off @gamer discount, and then I remembered fuck online.

For some reason I forgot to use free expedited shipping with rewardzone silver. :wall::wall::wall:[/QUOTE]

Just buy the online pass from some dudes in the trading section here. I've seen that posted couple times recently.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']And then I noticed I had $25 worth of rewardzone certificates, and then I remembered the 10% off @gamer discount, and then I remembered fuck online.

For some reason I forgot to use free expedited shipping with rewardzone silver. :wall::wall::wall:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, put those RZ certs to work.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']I don't think The Darkness 2 has online multiplayer. Unless you're talking about the Vendetta missions, you can do those either co-op or solo.

The Darkness however does have online multiplayer and it is deader than a door nail.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Im talking about the Vendetta missions. It is not your average COD/BO/BF3 multiplayer, but it is still an online multiplayer nonetheless.

be careful if buying forza 4 used at best buy. i made that mistake and wound up with the essentials edition and they wouldnt allow me to return it

[quote name='ihavearemote']be careful if buying forza 4 used at best buy. i made that mistake and wound up with the essentials edition and they wouldnt allow me to return it[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with essentials edition? Ive been meaning to get Forza 4.

[quote name='Smashingly']What's wrong with essentials edition? Ive been meaning to get Forza 4.[/QUOTE]

IIRC its missing a 2nd disc full of content (tracks and cars).

[quote name='Smashingly']What's wrong with essentials edition? Ive been meaning to get Forza 4.[/QUOTE]
The Forza 4 essentials edition is missing the second disc which has alot of extra content including cars and tracks. Essentials edition is the one that came with the holiday bundle

Holy mother of god. Deus Ex for $5!? I already have it on 360 but would buy it for PS3 also at that price.

It's a real shame the closest Best Buy is two hours away. They would of had so much of my money by now. :(

Darkness 2 for 5 damn! :D I'm so glad I bought it new for 60 and gave money to the developer to hopefully make a 3rd. Then agia I haven't playe dit yet either XD

Anyway Dues Ex HR for 5 too sounds awesom.e That's is a prequel to 1/2 or a 3rd?

[quote name='Darklurkr23']
Anyway Dues Ex HR for 5 too sounds awesome That's is a prequel to 1/2 or a 3rd?[/QUOTE]

prequel to the first deus ex

[quote name='kelo360']Just missed deus ex for shipping. That's what I get for trying to read reviews first.[/QUOTE]

It never had free shipping. I was here when the deals went live. Honestly, that makes sense so they can get you into the store and hopefully buy more stuff. They are probably losing money when they sell $5 games with free shipping.

[quote name='breakfuss']Deus ex is boring as hell, lol, but worth the 5... I suppose. Probably coming to PS+.[/QUOTE]
cod fan eh? :lol:

[quote name='Davivascaino']MOH needs online pass to play online right?[/QUOTE]

Yup. EA is good for that.
Anyway has gone to 9.99 used at gamefly if you can hang tight for another sale on it. Versus paying 7.99 then probably having to shell out another 10 for pass

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Darkness 2 for 5 damn! :D I'm so glad I bought it new for 60 and gave money to the developer to hopefully make a 3rd. Then agia I haven't playe dit yet either XD

Anyway Dues Ex HR for 5 too sounds awesom.e That's is a prequel to 1/2 or a 3rd?[/QUOTE]

Darkness 2 is AWESOME. Go play it, and anyone who can get it for $ should.

I bought deus ex a while ago new for $10 so $5 used is pretty damn good. That one ibdidnt play yet tho :( lol

[quote name='breakfuss']You can't use that as a retort every time someone disagrees with you. :roll:[/QUOTE]

It gets annoying that if someone finds a game boring they automatically likes CoD. I like CoD, it gets so much friggin hate, it's just old now. Let it go. It sells, it has a bad fan base at times, so would Persona or Fire Emblem if it had millions of players.

That said, I hate Pokemon, but I can respect that some people like it.

I'll be grabbing a copy of Deus Ex. I've been wanting buy it and for $5 is hard to pass up. I was thinking of getting MoH: Warfighter but will hold off since I don't want to pay another $10 for the online pass.

EDIT: Just bought it, glad I waited this long before buying it. Traded in a couple of old Wii games and got $6.00 for them. I should just go ahead and sign up for GCU, I'm sure it'll be well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Deus Ex the moment I saw it for $5 (great price, thanks OP!) However, was bummed that my online pickup was in the generic disc-only box. Luck of the draw?

bread's done
Back