BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
All 3 of my PS3 games with original cases in great shape and instruction manuals. I really lucked out this time. Thank you, previous owners, for being awesome!

[quote name='moopher']So, on average, how complete and which kind of shape do these Best Buy used games come in?[/QUOTE]

I usually never buy Pre-owned games, but when I do it is most definitely from Best Buy. I just picked up an in-store order I placed online a few days ago for Pokemon Black, Pokemon White, and Pokemon Pearl. I honestly would not have been able to tell that these games were Pre-owned was it not for the large sticker on the V-style plastic wrap that clearly states "Pre-owned". All my games and game cases where in mint condition and came with manuals, plus Pokemon Black and Pokemon White both came with a working Club Nintendo code each worth 40 coins! I was shocked that these had not been redeemed by the previous owner!

Of course it really depends on where the game comes from as well, the few times I have bought pre-owned games I did the ship-to-store option which tends to yield better quality Pre-owned games than the ones found in my local store. The other time I bought Pre-owned games at Best Buy was for the B2G2 deal, I ended up picking up like 16 Pre-owned Xbox 360 games and not a single one of the discs came with a scratch.

Is the B2G1 for all pre-owned games or just the 28 on sale?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out they all are.

[quote name='Calipup']Is the B2G1 for all pre-owned games or just the 28 on sale?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know all Pre-owned games.

[quote name='moopher']So, on average, how complete and which kind of shape do these Best Buy used games come in?[/QUOTE]

I did the B2G1 this time for 3 7.99 games. 2 generic cases and no booklets. All the discs were in real nice shape.

never ordered used from best buy before, but figured i'd take a shot this time. since no gs in my area has a copy of dragon age ultimate for ps3. it appears to be ultimate by the picture on bb's site, but the name was only dragon age origins. they had 2 listings, and one was only $5. if it's not, i'll just return the whole lot of them.

Is there any specific time not available items will be refreshed or made available again? I want to get Persona 4 and Zero Escape + Another but they are both unavailable everywhere =(

OMG... I was just checking out with three games, and JUST as I was doing selecting the payment method the b2g1 expired..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo........

[quote name='Hemi']OMG... I was just checking out with three games, and JUST as I was doing selecting the payment method the b2g1 expired..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo........[/QUOTE]

Aw that sucks. Don't worry Best Buy usually does B2G1 on preowned every 2-3 weeks

link --------->http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...616c65&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

:360:
angry birds trilogy $17.99
assassins creed 3 $27.99
call of duty modern warfare 3 $14.99
call of duty world at war $12.99
defiance $47.99
dishonored $19.99
fifa soccer 13 $27.99
forza motorsport 3 $9.99
gears of war judgment $37.99
injustice gods among us $47.99
nba 2k12 $9.99
nba 2k13 $34.99
saints row the third $24.99
star trek $47.99

:ps3:
angry birds trilogy $17.99
assassins creed 3 $27.99
call of duty modern warfare 3 $14.99
defiance $47.99
dishonored $19.99
fifa soccer 13 $27.99
injustice gods among us $47.99
nba 2k12 $9.99
nba 2k13 $34.99
saints row the third $24.99
star trek $47.99

:wii:
lego batman the video game $9.99

:wii: wii U
assassins creed 3 $27.99
just dance 4 $34.99

:3ds:
angry birds trilogy $10.99
disneys wreck it ralph $10.99
shinobi $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']These are each $47.99, not $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I got really excited when I first saw that...

Wish I could use my $10 off used game Unlocked cert to bring Dishonored down to $10 instead of $20. Still feel I can get it cheaper than $10 if I hold out a little longer.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Does Halo come with any codes inside that I'd be missing out on by getting it used?[/QUOTE]

I think you get a map pack code that lets you play the CEA maps on Halo Reach.

I'm fairly sure it is somewhat like ODST where you get the halo 3 multiplayer, except this one has the halo reach multiplayer.

[quote name='dvgamer']I think you get a map pack code that lets you play the CEA maps on Halo Reach.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hemi']I'm fairly sure it is somewhat like ODST where you get the halo 3 multiplayer, except this one has the halo reach multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

It's a code in the game so it's highly likely you'll be missing it with a used copy. Not on disk like w/ODST.

[quote name='MSUHitman']It's a code in the game so it's highly likely you'll be missing it with a used copy. Not on disk like w/ODST.[/QUOTE]

true but you can play those maps from the halo CEA disc as well.

Picked up Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary for $4.32 after tax - $5 RZGC & 10% Gamer's Club discount. Sure beats the $27.99 pre-owned pricetag at GameStop!

Also, if anyone is curious, Halo trades for $8 store credit at GS right now.

[quote name='mrclutch']So is the gameplay of the Halo CE the same as the original and the graphics just updated or is the gameplay tweaked?[/QUOTE]

Gameplay I think is the same with some extra multiplayer content if the copy you get actually has a code.

[quote name='mrclutch']So is the gameplay of the Halo CE the same as the original and the graphics just updated or is the gameplay tweaked?[/QUOTE]

It's exactly the same, as it's using the same engine. In fact, you can switch between the updated graphics and the old original ones.

The code that comes w/ the new ones just allows you to install the MP maps onto the hard drive, so you don't need the Halo CE disc to play them. If you don't have the code, you can still play the same maps, you just need the disc in your console.

Knew I should of bought Halo: Anniversary yesterday. No longer available for shipping. Damn. :(

But knowing Best Buy I will just need to check the site a few days and it will eventually pop back up for shipping.

[quote name='mattx0r']Is arkham city for ps3 worth it or is that the usual price?[/QUOTE]

at $9.99 its a steal, but the GOTY edition is $19.99 in stores brand new. Comes with Robin and Nightwing challenge packs plus Harley Quinn's Revenge. You also may not get a Catwoman code since its a used copy.

[quote name='Komentra']
But knowing Best Buy I will just need to check the site a few days and it will eventually pop back up for shipping.[/QUOTE]

It's back up right now - I just ordered myself a copy. It seems like Halo has been stuck around $25 for a long time...glad it's finally at the right price.

Uncharted 3 for $10 is tempting since I've had no luck getting it whenever it's on sale for under $20. But I'm nervous about buying a Blu-Ray used, given how the tiniest marks can ruin them. What's Best Buy's return policy on used games? I know I won't get around to playing it anytime this month but I can certainly pop the disc in to make sure it works.

My other question is does Uncharted 3 have an online pass? I seem to recall that it did, but with the GOTY edition being out and all these online passes being lifted I'm wondering if you still need it. Not a big factor for me as I don't care much about the multiplayer anyways, but it'd be nice to have it.

[quote name='mattx0r']Is arkham city for ps3 worth it or is that the usual price?[/QUOTE]
No, not when you can get the GOTY edition new for $20. The Year One movie has expired (it's on Netflix if you do wanna see it) but considering that you'd be missing the Catwoman content and even the supershort HQR missions I don't know why you wouldn't just pay the extra $10.

[quote name='rcerboss']Uncharted 3 for $10 is tempting since I've had no luck getting it whenever it's on sale for under $20. But I'm nervous about buying a Blu-Ray used, given how the tiniest marks can ruin them. What's Best Buy's return policy on used games? I know I won't get around to playing it anytime this month but I can certainly pop the disc in to make sure it works.

My other question is does Uncharted 3 have an online pass? I seem to recall that it did, but with the GOTY edition being out and all these online passes being lifted I'm wondering if you still need it. Not a big factor for me as I don't care much about the multiplayer anyways, but it'd be nice to have it.[/QUOTE]

Blu rays are extremely hard to scratch.

I used to own Halo CE on Xbox Originals, but ever since the Waypoint app went live they forcefully block you from playing the two Xbox games. So now, you HAVE to buy Halo CEA. It's fucking stupid.

I don't even think I want to buy CEA. They screwed me out of money by not letting me play the Xbox Original I bought.

[quote name='rcerboss']Uncharted 3 for $10 is tempting since I've had no luck getting it whenever it's on sale for under $20. But I'm nervous about buying a Blu-Ray used, given how the tiniest marks can ruin them. What's Best Buy's return policy on used games? I know I won't get around to playing it anytime this month but I can certainly pop the disc in to make sure it works.

My other question is does Uncharted 3 have an online pass? I seem to recall that it did, but with the GOTY edition being out and all these online passes being lifted I'm wondering if you still need it. Not a big factor for me as I don't care much about the multiplayer anyways, but it'd be nice to have it.[/QUOTE]

In my experience, BB always has really good used games. Granted, they more often than not are missing any original codes that come with a game, but the discs always look great and play perfectly. I'm not sure of the return policy since I've never had to use it personally, but I know all that info is on the website.

As far as an online pass, yes, UC3 did have one, it was on the back of the manual. If it comes with a used copy you're good, if not, try to pick one up in the future. The MP is actually a lot of fun, and it's still being supported, which is a plus.

My other question is does Uncharted 3 have an online pass? I seem to recall that it did, but with the GOTY edition being out and all these online passes being lifted I'm wondering if you still need it. Not a big factor for me as I don't care much about the multiplayer anyways, but it'd be nice to have it.

No, not when you can get the GOTY edition new for $20. The Year One movie has expired (it's on Netflix if you do wanna see it) but considering that you'd be missing the Catwoman content and even the supershort HQR missions I don't know why you wouldn't just pay the extra $10.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 does come with an online pass for the MP. There is a free version of the MP available, but you're locked at like level 10 and have to spend money to unlock the full MP.

A used copy of vanilla U3 is $18 used at GS, while the GotY edition is $20 used and a purchase at GS gets you a free online pass on the receipt.

[quote name='Blade']I used to own Halo CE on Xbox Originals, but ever since the Waypoint app went live they forcefully block you from playing the two Xbox games. So now, you HAVE to buy Halo CEA. It's fucking stupid.

I don't even think I want to buy CEA. They screwed me out of money by not letting me play the Xbox Original I bought.[/QUOTE]

So if you put OG XBox Halo 1 or 2 in the game doesn't boot at all?

bread's done
Back