BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Deader2818']Blu rays are extremely hard to scratch.[/QUOTE]

Hard yes, but far from impossible. I have bought many a movie collection packaged in cardboard (Aliens, Indiana Jones, Die Hard, sect) with multiple blue rays scratched up upon opening them, and they didn't function. While PS3 games obviously aren't stored in cardboard, I know people who just leave stacks of blue rays on dressers or entertainment centers where the wood can cause scratches just like cardboard.

Likewise the GoW collection I ordered shipped came damaged with the discs rattling around inside the case along with broken bits of plastic. They too were scratched and did not work.

Shit happens and blue rays are capable of scratching. I would hope that wouldn't be an issue with used PS3 games given their packaging but you never know.

Thanks for the answers everyone.

[quote name='TheWildMoose']Are used prices the same in store?[/QUOTE]

It should ring up the same yes.

I went to the local today in hopes of getting Halo after it showed it in stock. Went in store and 0 copies. A little bummer but not a huge one.

I didn't have plans to buy the game (imo let old games remain on their original console) but for $10 it was hard to resist.

Thanks OP! Picked up a fully decked out copy of LA Noire. Figured I waited long enough! It actually rang up full price, but they price matched after I showed my phone with the online price. So have that page ready if you're heading to the store. Btw, the disc on my last used deal with Best Buy looked great, it was the lack of cover and manual that got to me more.

Rechecked online today and Halo Anniversery was back in stock and available for shipping so I ordered one......

L.A. Noire is tempting, but I'm hoping for the Complete Edition to get reprinted.  I see Red Dead Redemption Complete and Grand Theft Auto IV Complete a lot at the standard new price.  Along with their expansion discs for their non-complete/vanilla editions.  I still wish there was a L.A. Noire expansion disc with all the DLC for vanilla owners.

L.A. Noire is tempting, but I'm hoping for the Complete Edition to get reprinted. I see Red Dead Redemption Complete and Grand Theft Auto IV Complete a lot at the standard new price. Along with their expansion discs for their non-complete/vanilla editions. I still wish there was a L.A. Noire expansion disc with all the DLC for vanilla owners.
I'm hoping for that as well. Gamestop is still wanting like $40 for the LA Noire Complete Edition, the PS3 version at least, while deals are constantly had for GTAIV Complete and RDR GOTY. I'd easily spend $20 to get the complete edition of Noire if I could ever find a PS3 one.

link --------->http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=8497867222228416103&id=pcat17080&type=page&lcn=Video+Games&sc=gameToySP&st=Fast3sku18&usc=abcat0700000&cp=1&sp=%2Bskushortlabel+skuid&nrp=54&qp=cabcat0700000%23%230%23%2326s%7E%7Ecpcmcat203500050000%23%230%23%232%7E%7Eq4661737433736b753138%7E%7Enf396%7C%7C4f6e2053616c65&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

Buy 1 Game, Get 50% Off a 2nd on all used games
:360:
assassins creed brotherhood $9.99

batman arkham city $9.99

bioshock infinite $37.99

crysis 3 $22.99

dead island riptide special edition $27.99

dead space 3 $22.99

defiance $37.99

Dmc devil may cry $29.99

far cry 3 $27.99

injustice gods among us $37.99

left 4 dead 2 $9.99

marvel avengers battle for earth $22.99

metal gear rising $34.99

metro last light limited edition $47.99

NBA 2k13 $37.99

star trek $27.99

the walking dead survival instinct $27.99

WWE 13 $37.99

call of duty black ops 2 $27.99

:ps3:

assassins creed $4.99

assassins creed brotherhood $9.99

batman arkham city $9.99

crysis 3 $22.99

dead island riptide special edition $27.99

dead space 3 $22.99

defiance $37.99

Dmc devil may cry $29.99

far cry 3 $27.99

fifa soccer 13 $37.99

metal gear rising $34.99

MLB 2k13 $37.99

NBA 2k13 $37.99

star trek $27.99

the walking dead survival instinct $27.99

WWE 13 $37.99

:wii: Wii U

espn sports connection $27.99

funky barm $17.99

just dance 4 $27.99

rabbids land $27.99

scribblenauts unlimited $37.99

tank tank tank $27.99

tekken tag tournament 2 wii u edition $27.99

your shape fitness evolved 2013 $27.99

zombiu $24.99

:3ds:

lego batman 2 dc super heroes $12.99

paper mario sticker star $19.99

the amazing spider man $12.99

:psp: ps VITA

MLB 13 the show $22.99

uncharted golden abyss $22.99

damn thats a long list. Solid prices on Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 if you really want to play em. Left 4 Dead 2 going OOS in 5.. 4.. 3...

MLB 13: The Show for Vita stands out, as well as L4D2, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, and even Black Ops 2.

I won't bite on any of them, but they seem like great deals. Especially when you consider the 50% off. Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 would come out to about $33, but the 50% off doesn't seem to be in effect just yet.

MLB 13: The Show for Vita stands out, as well as L4D2, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, and even Black Ops 2.

I won't bite on any of them, but they seem like great deals. Especially when you consider the 50% off. Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 would come out to about $33, but the 50% off doesn't seem to be in effect just yet.
i order bioshock infinite and L4d2 for $35 after promo and gift certificate for instore pickup

Got L4D2 and Prototype 2 for $14.69. Not too shabby. I've missed playing L4D2, and have been waiting for a cheap deal like this so I could pick it up again, and I missed the $4.99 Prototype 2 deal a while back, so, a win/win for some older games.

i order bioshock infinite and L4d2 for $35 after promo and gift certificate for instore pickup
Cool, good for you. Both are great games, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Aw...the $10 off coupon won't combine with the "Buy 1, get 1 50% off" promo. :cry: I was hoping to get MGR and DmC for pretty cheap.

You can't go wrong with Bioshock infinite, Dead Island Riptide (if you've played the first 1 and still have game save)and defiance

Holy batman you guys are right about L4D2 prices. I was eventually going to buy L4D2 after I get the console, since I have been dying to try the 360 local co op exclusives with my wife, now that I checked, it is still around $30 new o_O? How is this even possible?

It stinks that the 10% Unlocked discount doesn't apply if you use the $10 off used game coupon online. Call me a money-grubber, but $17.99+tax for DmC would be easier for me to swallow than $19.99+tax. :whistle2:x

Hey guys im going to get Bioshock Infinite and Defiance, but quick question would it be ok to Beat Bioshock Infinite before 1 and 2 or do I need to beat those first? I have 1 and 2 already

I guess I lied to myself. I said I wasn't going to buy any more games until I finally played and beat some games I have.

Still haven't really played Crysis 2 and Dead Space 2, but since Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 ended up being cheap I bought those.

Also grabbed Devil May Cry and Black Ops 2. Now I have Black Ops 2 on both systems. I guess I'll get rid of one of them eventually.

Hey guys im going to get Bioshock Infinite and Defiance, but quick question would it be ok to Beat Bioshock Infinite before 1 and 2 or do I need to beat those first? I have 1 and 2 already
Without going into spoiler territory, you'll get more out of Bioshock Infinite if you finish at least the original Bioshock first. You don't need to beat the sequel, though it's great in its own right.

I guess I lied to myself. I said I wasn't going to buy any more games until I finally played and beat some games I have.
Still haven't really played Crysis 2 and Dead Space 2, but since Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 ended up being cheap I bought those.
Also grabbed Devil May Cry and Black Ops 2. Now I have Black Ops 2 on both systems. I guess I'll get rid of one of them eventually.
Have fun with Crysis 3, it was literally the shortest game I have ever played, and I have played a lot of games.

Have fun with Crysis 3, it was literally the shortest game I have ever played, and I have played a lot of games.
I have a really bad habit of buying games and not playing them. Still have games from over 2 years ago I haven't touched. Most of them was 10 dollars each so it doesn't bug me.

I just read the campaign to Crysis 3 was around 5 hours. Does that sound correct?

I have a really bad habit of buying games and not playing them. Still have games from over 2 years ago I haven't touched. Most of them was 10 dollars each so it doesn't bug me.
I just read the campaign to Crysis 3 was around 5 hours. Does that sound correct?
im the same way I can never pass up a good deal, 5 hours is probably around the average, took me 7hr 30min for two playthroughs, its fun but crytek put too much emphasis on multiplayer that nobody plays, and single player could have been so much better.

Then you haven't played many games. There are so many with < 4 hour campaigns. Homefront for example.

Then you haven't played many games. There are so many with < 4 hour campaigns. Homefront for example.
I've played several short games. That part doesn't bother me. The guy that quoted me just said it was one of the shortest he has played.

I never played Homefront, and Crysis 3 took 3hr 15 min first playthrough. I have played plenty of games and that was one of the shortest that I can think of off the top of my head, and just because I haven't played a lot of games that were under 4 hours doesn't mean I haven't played many games.

I never played Homefront, and Crysis 3 took 3hr 15 min first playthrough. I have played plenty of games and that was one of the shortest that I can think of off the top of my head, and just because I haven't played a lot of games that were under 4 hours doesn't mean I haven't played many games.
That guy was a bit rude about it, but you was just saying that since it came to mind and how short it was.

Thinking about grabbing Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3. Problem is, I know they will be cheaper in a few months. Best buy, Y U DO DIS???
Crysis was around the same price for a new copy. DS3 has been new numerous times for $29.99, and keep in mind DS3 has an online pass, might be better off buying new or through Gamefly

Thinking about grabbing Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3. Problem is, I know they will be cheaper in a few months. Best buy, Y U DO DIS???
Crysis was around the same price for a new copy. DS3 has been new numerous times for $29.99, and keep in mind DS3 has an online pass, might be better off buying new or through Gamefly
Online passes are being phased out so DS3's should be free soon if not already.

I tried 5 zip codes across the country, and nowhere had L4D2 in stock...still going to drive to my closest store with high hopes.

Surprisingly good deal on that game...I checked gamestops used price on it just as a reference, 39.99.

Just if anyone wanted the Last of Us for somewhat cheap right off the bat, you can get Black Ops 2 and Lego Batman 2 for the Wii and trade it into GS. According to GS site, at http://www.gamestop.com/trade2, you can trade both in for $50. Then just have to pay $9.99 for the rest. Meaning it's about $47 plus tax. A little bit cheaper if you're an GCU member.

If you are a GCU member, you can get the last of us for about $40 with the $20 certificate with pre-order games deal.

Just if anyone wanted the Last of Us for somewhat cheap right off the bat, you can get Black Ops 2 and Lego Batman 2 for the Wii and trade it into GS. According to GS site, at http://www.gamestop.com/trade2, you can trade both in for $50. Then just have to pay $9.99 for the rest. Meaning it's about $47 plus tax. A little bit cheaper if you're an GCU member.

Wouldn't you be better better off just simply trading it in and pre-ordering Last of Us and get the 30% trade-in promo?

Current TIV is $22 last I check. $22x2=$44x1.30 (or 1.40 for PUR Pro Members)=$57.20 (61.60 Pro).

If you have GCU only though then just pre-order it from Best Buy. Less work involved and possible chance to PM the pre-order down the line.

bread's done
Back