BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to look up an online pass on the marketplace on my phone, didn't see one at all

Edit: I Google it and an IGN articles and DS3 is listed under the games have free online passes now

. For $10, I say go with NCAA 13.
I agree with Dark Rider, at that price just go with 13.
I had a blast with 13 last season, so I just downloaded the current rosters for this year, and I plan on going with that, The guys at OperationSports were kind enough to do up this years rosters for 13, so why not use them.

...and I'm pretty sure I kept the online pass for Dead Space 3 before I traded it in, let me see if I can dig it up.

...and I'm pretty sure I kept the online pass for Dead Space 3 before I traded it in, let me see if I can dig it up.
Didn't they make the online pass free for EA games?
Also new deals in an hour or two, plus b2g1 as well, so if any of these games were maybes, you might be able to get last weeks games with this weeks b2g1

Finally my price point.
Get it fast, the price goes back up in about 30 minutes to an hour, or sooner. But yeah I jumped on it too for that price finally, was totally worth the $5, I would say worth about $10 actually, The campaign IS short but actually pretty good, although when thq died the servers went down for multiplayer, crytek is looking into bringing them back up, but right now it is the campaign only you can play.

I have 14 and haven't played 13 since forever. I mean 14 is a solid upgrade gameplay wise. Nothing too major, but I just prefer it. I was able to get it for ~$30 from Amazon Warehouse Deals after getting it from GameFly. So at that price, I couldn't go wrong.

I'm not much into recruiting, but I believe it's a step up as well in 14.

link --------->http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=cabcat0700000%23%230%23%2326s~~cpcmcat203500050000%23%230%23%232~~q4661737433736b753138~~f396%7C%7C4f6e2053616c65~~nf914%7C%7C58626f7820333630&list=y&nrp=15&sc=gameToySP&ks=960&usc=abcat0700000&sp=%2Bskushortlabel+skuid&list=y&iht=n&st=Fast3sku18&gf=y

:360:

Batman arkham city $12.99

call of duty black ops $17.99

call of duty mw3 $17.99

Madden NFL 13 $22.99

medal of honor warfighter $7.99

need for speed most wanted $22.99

the walking dead $17.99

:ps3:

Batman arkham city $12.99

call of duty black ops $17.99

call of duty mw3 $17.99

FIFA 13 $15.99

god fo war ascension $17.99

madden NFL 13 $22.99

medal of honor warfighter $7.99

need for speed most wanted $22.99

NI NO KUNI wrath of the witch $17.99

rocksmith guitar and bass $17.99

:psp: ps vita

lego legends of chima laval's journey $17.99

Yeah I saw that after I posted.  If it kicks in before Ni no Kuni and God of War Ascension sell out, i'll grab both of them with a 3rd game.

Let's hope the B2G1 isn't a misprint in the ad.  While there is usually a delay before it becomes active in the cart, it's not currently listed on either the video games "Featured Offers" page or in the special offers section on any of the individual used games item pages.  If I'm not mistaken, this happened once before, and the B2G1 was ultimately never available online during that week.

I just ended up calling them and they put the B2G1 order through for me (though they couldn't get the extra 10% of for GCU to go through for me, they said I can call back tomorrow and they would give me a Reward Zone cert or something to make up for it).  Grabbed GoW:A, Ni No Kuni, and Ico Collection.  Hopefully I can unload the Ico Collection for $10 or so and it will be about $11-$13 each for God of War and Ni No Kuni.

Just a heads up that NFS is 14.99 new right now.

Someone sell me on ni no kuni. I've been teetering with the possibility of getting it. I am not a huge RPG fan, but I did like P4G a LOT. It looks like it's got a lot of charm and is a relaxing, fun, semi easy game to play. Is that the case?

I just ended up calling them and they put the B2G1 order through for me (though they couldn't get the extra 10% of for GCU to go through for me, they said I can call back tomorrow and they would give me a Reward Zone cert or something to make up for it). Grabbed GoW:A, Ni No Kuni, and Ico Collection. Hopefully I can unload the Ico Collection for $10 or so and it will be about $11-$13 each for God of War and Ni No Kuni.
What page was the B2G1 on in the Weekly Ad? I think they removed.

Still there on Page 17 (at the bottom) for me.
Thanks. It was blank in FF, but showed in IE. Really need it to show on mobile so I can throw it in their face at the store too. That is unless they already but out the memo saying "We apologize, but on page 17 of our weekly ad, yada, yada, yada..".

Thanks. It was blank in FF, but showed in IE. Really need it to show on mobile so I can throw it in their face at the store too. That is unless they already but out the memo saying "We apologize, but on page 17 of our weekly ad, yada, yada, yada..".
it is not like bestbuy has not done it before, they had pulled certain promotions before.

Hmmm looks like the B2G1 still isn't working online.  When I called the woman had absolutely no problem honoring the promo for me, and even made sure to tell me to call back tomorrow to make sure I get my 10% GCU refunded to me.  Called back this morning and they said it will be back on there in 2-3 days for me.  

All in all, great experience with Best Buy phone customer service.  Also looks like Ni No Kuni is OOS so I'm glad I called when I did last night.

Anything else good to flip to gs besides FIFA in case if they do not have 3 copies instore? Going to try to pm this at the location I'm always in.

Anything else good to flip to gs besides FIFA in case if they do not have 3 copies instore? Going to try to pm this at the location I'm always in.
Portal 2 and Just Cause 2 (both :360:) have $15 base values like FIFA's. Both are $17.99 before discounts.

B2g1 does not seem to be active, is that the case? I do not see it advertised on the site and its not ringing up that way in my cart. 

B2g1 does not seem to be active, is that the case? I do not see it advertised on the site and its not ringing up that way in my cart.
The weekly ad shows it on page 17 (near the bottom), so it should be active at least in stores. The website might be lagging behind, so you could call BBY CS and place your order that way, as some CAGs have reported doing successfully.

egy5a3uz.jpg
It's still coming up for me on page 17.

Just a heads up that NFS is 14.99 new right now.

Someone sell me on ni no kuni. I've been teetering with the possibility of getting it. I am not a huge RPG fan, but I did like P4G a LOT. It looks like it's got a lot of charm and is a relaxing, fun, semi easy game to play. Is that the case?
I've put NFS in my cart twice now only to cancel my order at the final step while checking out. Can't seem to pull the trigger. lol

im talking to a rep on best buy chat, at first he tells me i have to trade games in to get this promo, im like wtf are you talking about, turns out he was talking about the trade in 2 get 1 for $9.99. now he tells me you have to place the order by calling 1-888-237-8289 and they will process the promo for you.

Man, nothing 'used' available for pick-up near me.

I have a 50% bonus card in my GS PUR on the site, but wondering if I order FIFA + Just Cause and another game, whether the values will drop.

im talking bestbuy trade in. it was 17, then last week i bought 2 for 20 each at amazon/gamestop, then it dropped to 12, now back up to 17. i was gonna cut my losses and flip for 19 (12+bonus) but glad it went back up. i.e. procrastination paid off for once...

im talking bestbuy trade in. it was 17, then last week i bought 2 for 20 each at amazon/gamestop, then it dropped to 12, now back up to 17. i was gonna cut my losses and flip for 19 (12+bonus) but glad it went back up. i.e. procrastination paid off for once...
Oh my god, I just saw your post. I traded 2 in yesterday so I could buy some blus just trying to break even. O well

bread's done
Back