BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL well we've found out what they've done with all the copies they got! Man that was a fun deal, wish I could've done more with it. Really regret not picking up a bunch of games from that deal.

What was the deal, if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks
RIF_Primary_Vertical.png

I still find it preposterous that these mobile converted into console games like Angry Birds and Doodle Jump retail at MSRP depending on your system (ranging between $40-$60) and are only a couple of dollars or free for mobile devices. I can't wait until we start seeing Facebook games like Candy Crush Saga start popping up at these price for the consoles. Even used, ABSW is still $25 too much. IMHO

Is that a good deal for last of us used?
Depends on how you look at it. It was cheaper new on BF, but it's still going for $25-30 used on eBay. If you can walk into a BBY and know you're getting a copy with a good case, I'd say it's a good deal. If you'd have to order online, I'd probably go eBay and get a used one that's advertised as having an unused online pass.

The game is fantastic. There'll inevitably be a GOTY edition down the road, but if you have time to play it now . . . do it.

Thanks I am looking for a cheap version so I can play the DLC because you need the disk. I've already beaten the campaign and I agree it's one of the greatest games ever.

If you add Beyond Two Souls and The Last of US right now you can get the B2G1 free AND the $27.99 price.

And AC4. You can get all 3 for $50 + tax if you have GCU.

If you add Beyond Two Souls and The Last of US right now you can get the B2G1 free AND the $27.99 price.

And AC4. You can get all 3 for $50 + tax if you have GCU.
B2G1 is working for you? Because it's not for me, trying to order some 3DS games that are in stock used and nothing is happening in my cart to show one as free.

B2G1 is working for you? Because it's not for me, trying to order some 3DS games that are in stock used and nothing is happening in my cart to show one as free.
Yeah I just did it for a 2nd time to confirm it was working. Hmm.

Just did 3 3DS games and the third was free. I am using Chrome.

It's the BBY website so no one should be surprised it's glitchy, especially when first updated.

They really need to add a filter for the used games to just let me see what's available for shipping.

The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist for $59.90 (with tax).

Should I pull the trigger or no?

Is that a good deal for last of us used?
It's $29.99 New right now in case you are still looking for it.

The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist for $59.90 (with tax).

Should I pull the trigger or no?
$20 each ain't bad. Definitely worth it for The Last of Us. I might just buy it because i really wanna play the multiplayer again.

It's all glitchy right now.  Switch browsers, and if it still doesn't apply properly to your cart, clear the cookies/cache, etc. in the browser, then it should work.  Finally got 2 orders through using this method (inbetween IE and Chrome).  There was some pretty choice stuff in stock, so I got 6 great titles for about $100. 

IE wasn't working at first so I tried Chrome. That worked so I went back to IE. I got Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 7, and Mario 3D Land. Safe bet so that if I change my mind or find them cheaper I can at worst break even if I needed to resell, and get free points out of it.

Seems like it is not working because it says that any item I put in my cart is no longer available even though it really is.

Ordered Kid Icarus, FF Theater(whatever), and Yoshi DS for a friend. They gave me $25 to buy it for them so this works for me. Basically $25-30 for those two 3DS games for myself and my friend got a deal she is happy with. I know some of you will say $25 is far too much for that game considering what it sells for elsewhere. But I help her out all the time with deals and borrowing my games and stuff, so sometimes I get a little kick back.

IE wasn't working at first so I tried Chrome. That worked so I went back to IE. I got Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 7, and Mario 3D Land. Safe bet so that if I change my mind or find them cheaper I can at worst break even if I needed to resell, and get free points out of it.
are you me? i just bought those exact games. :robot:

In for Injustice, Beyond Two Souls and The Last of us. Wish the GCU $10 off 29.99 used coupon would work, but no dice. Still, 54 bones total is pretty good.

In for Injustice, Beyond Two Souls and The Last of us. Wish the GCU $10 off 29.99 used coupon would work, but no dice. Still, 54 bones total is pretty good.
your coupon code wasn't working? or your games didn't meet the $29.99 requirement? I was able to apply my code to The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds

your coupon code wasn't working? or your games didn't meet the $29.99 requirement? I was able to apply my code to The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
Coupon code does work if you put a single used game 29.99 or more. When you add two more used games, those games reflect the 10% GCU discount, but the other game the $10 off is applied to remains the same. I can't get the coupon and the b2g1 free to stack, so if there is a trick I'm missing, please tell.

Check that, it wouldn't work using Firefox. Tried it using Chrome and it did indeed stack. Canceled previous order and reordered. Doesn't actually save you 10, but $47 is much better than $54.

Coupon code does work if you put a single used game 29.99 or more. When you add two more used games, those games reflect the 10% GCU discount, but the other game the $10 off is applied to remains the same. I can't get the coupon and the b2g1 free to stack, so if there is a trick I'm missing, please tell.
I was able to make them stack...the only thing that I have noticed from all my past orders is that the $10 off code overrides the 10% discount for that certain game. My order included The Legend of Zelda (24.99 after coupon), Luigi's Mansion (22.49) and New Super Mario Bros 2 (FREE)

Why do all the good 3ds games go OoS for B2G1 used and come back in stock right after the sale is over? Seems fishy. . .

bread's done
Back