Best Buy price match question...

One51

CAGiversary!
I bought Zelda for $50 yesterday from BB. I was gonna return a sealed copy of the game I was getting in the mail. Its on backorder so I am going to cancel the order.

Can I go back to Best Buy with my reciept, the game & the Circuit City flyer? Would they refund me the difference?

If you find a lower B&M price within 30 days, just take your receipt and proof of lower price to the custumer service desk at Best Buy and they'll refund 110%.

Do you know if I have to go to the BB i originally bought the game from, or will it work at any store?

[quote name='One51']Do you know if I have to go to the BB i originally bought the game from, or will it work at any store?[/quote]
BB takes returns from any other BB store. If your area has different local taxes (which we do here in MO), you might have a few cents worth of sales tax difference in the return/PM.

Do realize that normal BB procedure on a PM is to call the store nearest to the BB store you're at and check if the item is in stock. If it isn't in stock, they'll deny the PM. Sometimes, they won't call the other store, depends on how closely they follow procedure. It is company procedure for them to call the other store to check on it.

In my experience they very rarely call the other store, so it's definitely worth a shot. You shouldn't even have to bring in the game. Just your receipt and a CC flyer. (But probably a good idea to have the game with you just in case.)

So I ditto:

[quote name='djkunai']If you find a lower B&M price within 30 days, just take your receipt and proof of lower price to the custumer service desk at Best Buy and they'll refund 110%.[/QUOTE]

I have a question... if I brought in a receipt of a game I bought would they price match the price based off the recepit alone? This is for a clearance game.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

bread's done
Back