Best Buy- PS2 Singstar '90's w/Microphones $9.99 (YMMV)

Romis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I went into my local BEST BUY to return my Gears of War Limited Edition, since I never got my pre-order bonus, looked around:

While there I looked around, In the PS2 section they had small sign hanging on the new up-right display shelves (which I hate the new displays, hard to read the freakin' placeholders) that Advertised - 'Singstar '90's w/mic' on Sale for $9.99 reg. $29.99 [it had a date that I believed was till 12/7/08]

The only weird part was they nowhere around the rest of the boxed stuff, instead they were hanging in the "Music Game" section with no tag anywhere.

I asked the guy in the game section to make sure it was the write one, and he was like: "wow, I didn't know about that sale" the mics alone are that much used. So, one I figured more christmas gift down..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing Sears is going to clearance out 90's eventually, since 80's is down to $9.97 and on SD I read Amped is down to $4.97

[quote name='bornrunnin31']SingStar 90's bundle is actually listed in their weekly ad this week as being $29.99. So, definite YMMV[/quote]

That's exactly what the guy at customer service said when I checked out, but they never tell him anything..

bread's done
Back