Best Buy PS3 $299.99 w/purchase of HDTV (YMMV?)

lucao

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was just at my local best buy in Boyton Beach,FL and they had a stack of PS3 saying that they were on sale for $299 with the purchase of any HD TV

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dolemit3']Didn't they give away FREE PS3's before with the higher end TV models before?[/quote]

I remember newegg or amazon was doing free PS3s with a purchase of a Sharp TV awhile back.

And this is a very misleading thread title...

[quote name='chodax']And this is a very misleading thread title...[/quote]

Agreed. OP, please edit the thread title to reflect the necessity of the TV purchase.

[quote name='SimaYi']$300 ps3? yeah, after you spend $1000 on a HDTV[/QUOTE]

Maybe OP should change the title to "$1300 PS3" then? At least it would be more accurate. :roll:

Got mine a long time ago for $300, with the Sony credit card deal, didnt have to buy a TV, and got no finance charges for a year.

Title too misleading, to the OP: change the information such as "Sony Credit Card deal sign up" or something which would make it more accurate.

I should start a thread that says "Free PS3 @ Best Buy" and then in the thread I can say, go to Best Buy and buy a $1000 gift card. Then go back the next day and use the gift card to buy the PS3 and you pay ZERO DOLLARS! YMMV

Thanks for tryin, Subby. I'm sure you had the best of intentions and all you get is repaid with our sarcasm and humor. But it's all out of love. Better luck on the next one.

[quote name='dolemit3']Didn't they give away FREE PS3's before with the higher end TV models before?[/quote]
yes

[quote name='konamifan2002']Saw 360's at target today for $299.99 in sandy, ut[/quote]

I believe CC also has them for $299.99 this week, probably in anticipation of the E3 price drop that's been rumored for a while now.

If its just 40 GB models, I'm not interested.

Sony better annouced BC-models at E3 or I'm gonna...rage in emails to them

Well then, that's even better, though I would hope that Sony will follow suit someday soon. Though with what they supposedly still lose on each console(and my propensity for ONLY buying games used or on clearance this gen thus far), I doubt they'll be able to make money on people like me.

bread's done
Back