Best Buy: PS3 Dual Shock w/ Greatest Hits Title (Uncharted 1 or R&C-ToD) - $59.99

token2k6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
146 (100%)
Ok, so this is sort of a deal..and I did go four pages back trying to look for a previous posting..was at Best Buy last night and saw a little bundle containing a Sony DualShock3 and either a copy of Uncharted 1 or Ratchet & Clank-Future: Tools of Destruction.

They both were in Greatest Hits cases.

Link for the one w/ Uncharted

Link for the one w/ Ratchet

Price is $59.99 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the affiliate links in your post?

There are Reward Zone 10% off coupons floating around that could work on this, YMMV. Also, It qualifies for the Gamer's Club points towards the $10 certificate.

Anyone know what the trade in value of Uncharted 1 or R&C-ToD are going for these days? I am trying to figure out if I trade in the game if the offset would make it a good deal because I already have both games but need a controller and want to know if the offset would be better than the Amazon $42 for the controller. Bascially, could I get $20 for either game?

[quote name='Ronin317']What's with the affiliate links in your post?[/QUOTE]

i have no idea, I did make sure I was signed out of my BB.com account, then copy/pasted link into the link button on here..that is weird that it looks like it's going somewhere else at first, i'm all up for fixing it if someone tells me how.

glad some people appreciate this. I too asked for a new DS3 for X-mas, now I have to tell the person getting it for me to return it and get this, b/c it's basically a game for $5! However, it seems they only had Black and Blue, no red, definitely not white..

bread's done
Back