Best Buy Ps3 Preorders Officially Cancelled

thagoat

CAGiversary!
DAMN IT!!! its official now! go check your emails!
Dear Best Buy Customer,

Dear Best Buy Customer,Thank you for your recent visit to BestBuy.com. Unfortunately, your pre-order for the PlayStation 3 gaming system will be cancelled. Our system was not intended to take pre-orders on the PlayStation 3 gaming system. BestBuy.com will not be taking pre-orders for this item. Your pre-order will be cancelled and you will not be charged. If you used a Gift Card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement. If you have any questions concerning our policies, please review the "Conditions of Use" which are found at www.BestBuy.com.

Yep, I just got that same email and was about to post it too.

But at least they give out a $10 coupon out of the whole deal to (unsuccessfully) compensate for the disappointment.

hmm, i may have to camp out, but i am thinking i may just stay home and try to get one off the web on the launch day(walmart/kmart/overstock etc) they all sold xbox over the web at the launch, although i dont think any of them could fill all of their order because they all got swamped.

[quote name='Wolve22']so massive camping out at Best Buy now?[/quote] nope. just like the preorders, best buy will cancel the sale of ps3's and attempt to reclaim them. then they'll give you a coupon as compensation. cool:D

Sucks for those who actually wanted the PS3 to play.

The people who had already put their best buy preorder on ebay. Well to quote Nelson: "Ha Haaa"

I told you so.................

I'm sorry it wasn't that easy if this was your only PS3,If however if this was your 2nd + unit you tried to reserve HAHA!

yeah, right after that preorder sold out, they started poppin up on ebay and amazon. it was funny. jack asses were asking 2 grand for a preorder. back to plan A. start camping out tomorrow. sike!

I have a EB reserve but am having second thoughts on keeping it due to the lack of games, Should I drive by BB after midnight to sell my PS3 on the spot or will I be shot 9 times?

hey, i want a coupon! mine still shows as "In Process" on Bestbuy.com's website. seeing as it's definitely going to get cancelled, i'd like to get my coupon now, please. ;)

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I have a EB reserve but am having second thoughts on keeping it due to the lack of games, Should I drive by BB after midnight to sell my PS3 on the spot or will I be shot 9 times?[/quote] no, you wont be shot. soccer moms dont carry guns. but you dont want to run across a rabid bunch of them in the middle of shopping season. that would not be to your liking, sir.

[quote name='thagoat']no, you wont be shot. soccer moms dont carry guns. but you dont want to run across a rabid bunch of them in the middle of shopping season. that would not be to your liking, sir.[/quote]

"soccer moms"??? they're won't even be ONE in line for PS3 in San Diego. out here there'll be hoodlums (gangsters & urban tough-guy wannabes), game-nerds, and more hoodlums. 'round these parts, you stand a good chance of being accosted in some way, if someone gets half a chance.

[quote name='allyourblood']"soccer moms"??? they're won't even be ONE in line for PS3 in San Diego. out here there'll be hoodlums (gangsters & urban tough-guy wannabes), game-nerds, and more hoodlums. 'round these parts, you stand a good chance of being accosted in some way, if someone gets half a chance.[/quote] fool! those aren't hoodlums! those are soccer moms dressed up like hoodlums! man, you got no street knowledge.

[quote name='thagoat']fool! those aren't hoodlums! those are soccer moms dressed up like hoodlums! man, you got no street knowledge.[/quote]

soccer mom's are hideous, then. and also are dudes.

[quote name='allyourblood']soccer mom's are hideous, then. and also are dudes.[/quote]yes, they are a crafty bunch, moving into all sects of society. DO NOT underestimate their power.

bread's done
Back