Best Buy Remastered Gangs of New York $12.99

cavie2002

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Im not sure if this is a mistake or if they are price matching amazon, but yesterday they had a sticker with the remastered Gangs of New York for 12.99, it also said on the sticker regular price 29.99, when I took it up it rang for 29.99, but they changed it, so you might wanna check.

yea i see on the website the older version is $12.99. guess have to check it instore. did they sell it to you for $12.99?

deepdiscount.com has had it for 9.89 since last week sometime. free shipping, too.

and people have confirmed in blu-ray.com's forum that it is indeed the remastered version. my copy should arrive either today or tomorrow.

It wasn't a mistake. Best buy the store has to price match bestbuy.com for everything. Even if it isn't advertised that way in the store. If you tell the sales associate to check bb.com for a price match they have to give you that price for the item. That's a sweet deal on a great movie if you ask me.:)

[quote name='cavie2002']Yea, i got it for 12.99, but im not sure if its a sign mistake or what.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back