Best Buy Reward Zone: $10 for spending $100 between 8/31-9/25

Callandor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I saw this offer in a Reward Zone email I received and didn't see it posted anywere:

Only for our best customers
Spend $100 between 8/31- 9/25 and get $10 in reward certificates to spend between 10/3-10/29.

You're supposed to go to this link and sign up with your email address for this offer:

http://pages.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/page.aspx?QS=773ed3059447707d60a8ea93200655bb5810c9ca0f161f90

Assuming this works, this might be a nice bonus for people using the "Buy 5 Games, get $100" promotion (Gears 3 releases in the offer's time frame).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed this last night, as well. Luckily, I've already surpassed the $100, so I'll be looking for my bonus $10 to blow in October!

[quote name='Callandor']I saw this offer in a Reward Zone email I received and didn't see it posted anywere:

You're supposed to go to this link and sign up with your email address for this offer:

http://pages.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/page.aspx?QS=773ed3059447707d60a8ea93200655bb5810c9ca0f161f90

Assuming this works, this might be a nice bonus for people using the "Buy 5 Games, get $100" promotion (Gears 3 releases in the offer's time frame).[/QUOTE]

I just spent $100 few days ago before I saw this... I wonder if I still get that $10...

[quote name='kyrhon']I just spent $100 few days ago before I saw this... I wonder if I still get that $10...[/QUOTE]

Same here, I already spend $134 on Tuesday & now I sign up for the offer in the link.

Does this stack with usual spend $150, get $10 back offer? I'm about $50 short for that, it would be nice if I could score double credit.

This should be a bonus offer on top of the usual reward points, from the way it was worded.

The bonus $10 certificate has to be used between 10/3-10/29, so it definitely seems like a bonus promotional offer...

[quote name='Redeema']Thanks, I was planning on getting a 3DS this weekend, so an extra bonus on top is always welcome.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure BB will exclude hardware. They did for the extinct "Spend $150 get $10rz" on my COD PS3.

Signed up, my brother constantly buys prepaid cards for his phone, and a game purchase or two may be able to bump it up to a bonus.

I'm picking up R3 Doomsday tomorrow so I'm covered. So I'm getting it for $90+tax ($35 Rz + 10% off + this $10). Very happy! :)

Cool, thanks.

I'm getting BB to match that TRU $35 Deus Ex deal this Sunday. Now I just need to figure out what else I can get.

[quote name='exaznkid']hmmmm this might be nice since my brother buys random crap at bestbuy[/QUOTE]

Send him over to my house, would love to pay me for some of my crap. Heck I have a baby due at the end of the month and I'm sure I will have an unlimited supply soon enough.

[quote name='Donkey132']Does this count purchases made with giftcards? if so I just spent $300 today lol.[/QUOTE]

I can't find any details on this promo at all. Just says spend X amount get x dollars.

[quote name='Donkey132']Does this count purchases made with giftcards? if so I just spent $300 today lol.[/QUOTE]

I want to know this as well since I have a bunch of trade-in gift cards.

Who knows if giftcards work or not, what I can say is that I certainly wouldn't not use my giftcards just to get $10 back. I bought a the Child of Eden Kinect bundle yesterday, price matching Target's $25 gift card offer, and paid with a gift card. Be a nice bonus if that same purchase got me another $10 to spend at BB.

Related note, if you really want to make sure you get the $10, and are looking to guarantee some gamer points before the 11th, just use your gift card to buy a visa gift card and then use that to make your purchase.

[quote name='jstew9']Thanks for the post, I received the email but missed the single clickable line about the deal.[/QUOTE]Me, too. Thanks, OP.[quote name='Vap']Do I need to have a reward zone card in order to do this?[/QUOTE]Yes. The $10 is a Reward Zone certificate.

I didn't receive that email, although I am a BB RZ member...

I signed up using the link (thanks OP!), but I'm afraid it might not work since I didn't receive the email...

Anyone ever have a similar experience?

I preordered White Knight Chronicles II on Tuesday. I signed up on Friday. If the game doesn't ship until next week, would it count towards as part of the $100?

It looks like when you hit the $100 mark it posts on the transaction for 500 bonus points rz.com. Didn't even know about this promotion but when i went to buy a blu ray and it showed in pending transaction 500 bonus points for purchase. I had no idea about this promo and the other day notice the bonus its, and never register my email but still got it if anyones wondering

I know that using giftcards won't work, but I assume that they give you points when you buy them. People on the buy 5 and get a $100 GC could make this work in their favor since they are planning on spending the $100 anyway - right?

I am very mad at Best Buy for not emailing me this. Thanks for letting me know though op, going to pick up the Star Wars Blu-Ray there.

This shouldn't be hard to do at all...I'm planning to get the $80 GoW3 Collector's Edition on the 20th, along with a 1600msp card to go towards Burnout: Crash and Resident Evil 4 HD, plus The Kennedys hits DVD/Blu-ray...

Well, as an update, I did manage to spend $100 in the time frame, and there is a "September Exclusive Offer" line on my RZ account as of today, so I assume that a $10 cert should appear on Monday (10/3).

Ah crap. I thought it was through the end of the month, and I spent enough to put me over on 9/27. Oh well.

edit: Err, I stand corrected. Apparently I met the criteria, as I also have a 'September Exclusive Offer' on my RZ page. And Musicjunkie, it does show 0 points.

[quote name='Callandor']Well, as an update, I did manage to spend $100 in the time frame, and there is a "September Exclusive Offer" line on my RZ account as of today, so I assume that a $10 cert should appear on Monday (10/3).[/QUOTE]
Does yours have it listed at 0 points?

I did NOT spend $100 at Best Buy (at least, not without gift cards) and I too have the September Exclusive Offer with 0 points.

EDIT - but I did spend $100 using gift cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Had no idea about this offer but got a random $10 cert last week. I was wondering where it came from, I assume it's this.

Awesome. Thanks OP! I hope it works signing up after the purchase period expired cause I know I spent $100 in between that period.

[quote name='cheapfrag']I did NOT spend $100 at Best Buy (at least, not without gift cards) and I too have the September Exclusive Offer with 0 points.[/QUOTE]

Well for me I spend over $100 & also got the "September Exclusive Offer" with 0 points. So where's my $10 GC?

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Well for me I spend over $100 & also got the "September Exclusive Offer" with 0 points. So where's my $10 GC?[/QUOTE]
I got a $5 certificate this morning, but that's from my NORMAL spending.

So where is my $10 certificate?

Not only did I sign up on Sept 9th, but I spent well over $160+ between Sept 10 to Sept 17.

EDIT:

The link says "log in by Oct 3 to see you GC". So I'm going to be patient and just wait a few days.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Well for me I spend over $100 & also got the "September Exclusive Offer" with 0 points. So where's my $10 GC?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's not valid until October 3rd and the cert is not a regular RZ cert in the sense that it expires at the end of October. I believe we received the notation on our account today and the cert will appear in 3 days, on the 3rd.

Hmm Resistance 3 still isn't showing up on my GFs account, so the Resistance 3 and Gears 3 combined should have qualified but isn't for some reason... so lame

bread's done
Back