Best Buy Reward Zone 10% off Printable Coupon [2/12/10-2/21/10]

[quote name='dreamcube']Would that work on a PS3 Slim? It does say Blu-ray players[/QUOTE]

YMMV. Depends on if the manager is nice or not.

Yeah it's not going to ring up automatically as working for the PS3 but if you take it to customer service/get lucky/are persistent you might get this.

Your avatar...Cheapy D...on thongs...wow! o_O

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon! I forgot I had one in my Best Buy email for 10% off. It is perfect timing for me, as my wife & I are buying a new hdtv this weekend. This should definitely sweeten the deal!

Can I use the video game coupon with a price match? I'm looking to pick up a wireless adapter for my 360 and walmart has them for $82.96 so what I'd like to do is pick it up at best buy and have them price match and then use the 10% off coupon on top of that.

[quote name='wyssaj01']Can I use the video game coupon with a price match? I'm looking to pick up a wireless adapter for my 360 and walmart has them for $82.96 so what I'd like to do is pick it up at best buy and have them price match and then use the 10% off coupon on top of that.[/QUOTE]

I'd also like to know this, as I wanna try to PM Dante's Inferno from TRU tomorrow.

[quote name='PlanarPotence']How do you become a premiere silver member? Don't tell me you have to buy tons of crap from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PlanarPotence']How do you become a premiere silver member? Don't tell me you have to buy tons of crap from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

You have to spend $2,500 at Best Buy stores or BestBuy.com in a calendar year.

I got an e-mail with some 10% off coupons. A shame they don't work with video game hardware otherwise I would have used it plus some Reward Zone certificates I have sitting around for a PSP Go.

[quote name='wyssaj01']Can I use the video game coupon with a price match? I'm looking to pick up a wireless adapter for my 360 and walmart has them for $82.96 so what I'd like to do is pick it up at best buy and have them price match and then use the 10% off coupon on top of that.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately it is only one or the other. You may get a manager that will do an override for you but that is very YMMV.

heads up for those with the 10% accessory coupon, it does work on the PSN cards. Its not much of a savings ($2 or $5 dollars) but that is better than 0 and free money to be used toward purchases on PSN.

Oh Best Buy, you are a slimey & sneaky bastard! MOST of your hdtv's are on sale this week during the time of the coupon...and what do you know...the coupon DOESN'T apply to sale prices. Way to go!

I'm down to get 10% off Bioshock 2 IF they don't have it on sale, and I need to get the rest of my disney steelbooks so hopefully that works too.

[quote name='GenJox']Just in time for Ace Attorney.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Heck yeah good idea. I got a BB gift card lying around to be used.

[quote name='ASLplease']I can't see anything, can someone put the pic up for me please?[/QUOTE]Right-click on the link, do a "Save As" or "Save Link As", and then save the PDF file to your desktop.

Open up Adobe Acrobat or whatever program you use for Acrobat files and print it out.

[quote name='CheapAssAsian']is this coupon valid on xbl points?[/QUOTE]

yes, always, points card, subscriptions, sherlock holmes packs (if they're still out) and even works on PSN cards / game cards.

Dang, it expires only a week before Heavy Rain comes out. I guess it doesn't work on preorders then, yes? (and yes, I did read the part about "in stock items only " in the fine print, but a guy can dream)

You can try and use it on another $60 game to get the % off and then try to exchange it for another $60 game a week or two later, they may make you pay the difference, but it may be worth a shot.

I'm going to give it a try and see if I can use it on a preorder. The worst thing they can say is 'no,' and I plan to buy the game anyway....

[quote name='token2k6']yes, always, points card, subscriptions, sherlock holmes packs (if they're still out) and even works on PSN cards / game cards.[/QUOTE]

Got two 1600 point cards for $35.98 today, so this is accurate.

if anyone can confirm whether it works with preorders or not that would be awesome. they have pre-order boxes 'in stock' in stores, so i'm wondering if they allow it as a loophole. one can hope, right?

[quote name='affa']if anyone can confirm whether it works with preorders or not that would be awesome. they have pre-order boxes 'in stock' in stores, so i'm wondering if they allow it as a loophole. one can hope, right?[/QUOTE]
It sure used to work on pre-order boxes, but it's sort of pointless. The boxes are $5, not the full amount, so you pay $4.50 (tax issues aside), which is then what is subtracted when you come back and pick up the game, so you pay the $0.50 more on the back end, which is exactly even in the end.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Would this work on Laptops?[/QUOTE]

No. No where on any of the coupons were they listed. It's amazing what it took me 30 seconds to verify by reading the actual coupon.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Oh Best Buy, you are a slimey & sneaky bastard! MOST of your hdtv's are on sale this week during the time of the coupon...and what do you know...the coupon DOESN'T apply to sale prices. Way to go![/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem using these coupons on sale items. I've used one of these coupons on each of the three LCD TVs I've bought from them and they were all on sale.

I Just bought a PS3 slim yesterday and thought about taking this coupon in and get 10% off but then I read this in the coupon.....

Excludes new release DVDs, video game hardware, eReader hardware and eReader POSA cards. Limit 1​
offer per coupon, per household. Limit of 3 items per coupon. Valid on in store and in stock items only

[quote name='gakuto23']You have to spend $2,500 at Best Buy stores or BestBuy.com in a calendar year.[/QUOTE]
On my second year of Silver. All I get is free shipping and 45 days to return stuff. These coupons would be easier to understand if they put a list of things you CAN use it on. Read all of the exclusions on the back of the coupon.

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid on sale prices and any other coupons or offers. Excludes Bose® audio products; Polk Audio; Private Label TVs (Insignia and Dynex); Sony D-SLR cameras, lenses
and flashes; unlocked phones; contract mobile phones; mobile broadband cards; Fender®, Squier®, Mackie, Tapco, Ampeg and Apple musical instruments; select Roland, Gibson, Epiphone, Boss and Edirol musical instruments; video
game hardware and accessories; digital music services and download cards; Magnolia Home Theater® products: Bose®, MartinLogan, Sony S.U.R.E. and JVC Procision TV merchandise, Sonos and SpeakerCraft Audio merchandise and
special order merchandise; Outlet Center items; special order, clearance, demo and open-box items; gift cards; taxes. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Valid on in store and in stock items only. Valid only
at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A.; excludes stores in Puerto Rico. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid on any BestBuy.com order, including store pickup. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No
dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 2/10/10–2/21/10. JM1

bread's done
Back