best buy reward zone card

Lkr721993

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I signed up for the reward zone program online today, and I'm wondering if they send me an actual card or if I have to use the crappy paper I printed out every time

Reminds me of my credit card reward points, you need to spend damn near $5,000 just to get a $50 gift card.

I was in the Reward Zone for like a year until I realized it's a fucking scam. Why pay more at Best Buy just for a few measly reward points when you can buy the same stuff at places like Amazon and your savings wind up being more than you would have earned in reward point dollars?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Reminds me of my credit card reward points, you need to spend damn near $5,000 just to get a $50 gift card.

I was in the Reward Zone for like a year until I realized it's a fucking scam. Why pay more at Best Buy just for a few measly reward points when you can buy the same stuff at places like Amazon and your savings wind up being more than you would have earned in reward point dollars?[/QUOTE]
i buy stuff thats on sale at best buy. might as well try to get some kind of points on those purchases

Every time my brother goes to best buy he always uses my number...he's a big spender and thanks to his laptop, br player and other gadgets ...I made silver and now 25% extra bonus and other bonuses a year :p Too bad I/he has to spend 2500 a year to keep it up. Anyways it can have it's perks sometimes.

[quote name='Lkr721993']I signed up for the reward zone program online today, and I'm wondering if they send me an actual card or if I have to use the crappy paper I printed out every time[/QUOTE]

Just give the cashier your phone number every time. They can look you up with that and apply your purchases to your account.

bread's done
Back