Best Buy Reward Zone coupons & Stranglehold

klew

CAGiversary!
Apologies as the BB coupon info has been posted, but I want to take advantage of the 10% off this weekend to get Stranglehold only now it's delayed?

Some retailers and sites suggest 9/5, but the BB site as recently as yesterday showed 8/28; I was told maybe a few days later and today the site shows 9/1.

Can anyone, especially any BB employee, confirm that it will be available Saturday so I can use the 10% coupon? Any help is much appreciated.

The 10% off movies, music, & games Best Buy coupon does not include new releases. I have trouble every time using that on new releases, especially if it's featured in the weekly circular. The computer will not take off the discount automatically, but if you get a friendly cashier, he/she sometimes will do a manual override.

What's ridiculous is that when DOA4 was released as platinum, Best Buy wouldn't take my coupon since the game was in the circular. I had to explain that the game was released NINE MONTHS ago, and it's a fricken PLATINUM HITS.

[quote name='dpadilla4']did you really have to say that?[/quote]

I am gonna go out on a limb and say no he didn't...

But wait a minute I guess I didn't need to post this either.

But about the OP, I was curious of the same thing. When will BB get it?

The BB site says 9/1 but kueller says official date is 9/5 which seems to jive with most other retailers and sites. Thx for that kueller.

Thx to you too mvp for the CC mention; I'd checked the respective threads but didn't see stranglehold listed.

That's the better deal anyway, especially if I can't use the BB coupon on new releases (thx for the warning, Garfield). Thought I had before but maybe not.

(I forgot, isn't CC the retailer that screwed Speedy?? Definitely will PM at BB in that case.)

[quote name='klew']The BB site says 9/1 but kueller says official date is 9/5 which seems to jive with most other retailers and sites. Thx for that kueller.

Thx to you too mvp for the CC mention; I'd checked the respective threads but didn't see stranglehold listed.

That's the better deal anyway, especially if I can't use the BB coupon on new releases (thx for the warning, Garfield). Thought I had before but maybe not.

(I forgot, isn't CC the retailer that screwed Speedy?? Definitely will PM at BB in that case.)[/quote]

No problem and yes they are the fuckers that screwed speedy and all other CAGs.

bread's done
Back