Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='Kolma']Damn... thanks anyways[/QUOTE]

I already get their deal of the day in my main email account from the last time they ran this promo, but I just signed up with my same Member ID number and a different email account and got the approval message. Whether I actually get the 100 points is a different story, but it's worth a shot.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I already get their deal of the day in my main email account from the last time they ran this promo, but I just signed up with my same Member ID number and a different email account and got the approval message. Whether I actually get the 100 points is a different story, but it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

I tried your method, I hope it goes through!

[quote name='Methoes']Best Buy 100 Reward Zone Points - Sign up for Deal of the Day[/QUOTE]

Thanks Methoes!

[quote name='st4nd4u']I'm glad it's gone. now at least all the whiners will stop complaining they got no points.[/QUOTE]

Another positive outcome may be that we don't have to hear from all the whiners complaining about the fucking whiners complaining they got no points. ;)

The whiners complaining they got no points have some validity, but the whiners complaining about the whiners are just annoying... and don't get me started on the whiners complaining about the whiners complaining about the whiners... oh no, that's me!:error:.......:whistle2:k.....#-o#-o#-o#-o

Another positive outcome may be that we don't have to hear from all the whiners complaining about the fucking whiners complaining they got no points. ;)

The whiners complaining they got no points have some validity, but the whiners complaining about the whiners are just annoying... and don't get me started on the whiners complaining about the whiners complaining about the whiners... oh no, that's me!:error:.......:whistle2:k.....#-o#-o#-o#-o[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='mikepeluso']Another positive outcome may be that we don't have to hear from all the whiners complaining about the fucking whiners complaining they got no points. ;)

The whiners complaining they got no points have some validity, but the whiners complaining about the whiners are just annoying... and don't get me started on the whiners complaining about the whiners complaining about the whiners... oh no, that's me!:error:.......:whistle2:k.....#-o#-o#-o#-o[/QUOTE]

:applause:[/QUOTE]

you have no validity in bitching that you didn't get something free. sorry to burst your little bubble :drool:

also please learn the definitions for the words:

"Whining"

and

"Statement"

you'll find they are two entirely different words with different definitions. And while you might see a simple statement as someone "whining about whiners whining"... i see it as you don't know the english language.

Books are good
Mtv is bad.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks Methoes!

Yet you are crying jeez people so sad how people think these days.. DOH! :drool:

[quote name='st4nd4u']I'm glad it's gone. now at least all the whiners will stop complaining they got no points.[/QUOTE]
Then we got idiots like you crying about the whiners go outside for once.

[quote name='kylerg']Can coupons be shared? Fiancees friend in Japan can't use hers and wanted to give to us.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they can be shared. My sister has given me her certificates before and I have been able to use them in conjunction with mines.

[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']Yeah, they can be shared. My sister has given me her certificates before and I have been able to use them in conjunction with mines.[/QUOTE]

She gave me the RWZ codes and it didn't work. Do I need her RWZ# too?

[quote name='kylerg']She gave me the RWZ codes and it didn't work. Do I need her RWZ# too?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you need both the RWZ certificate code and her RWZ member # to be able to use it on your account.

[quote name='canvasch']can we lock this thread already?????
it's dead... move along folks, nothing to see here[/QUOTE]

Just needs a title update. We have audience rewards, daily deal sign-up and user reviews as ways to get points still.

I didn't get my points either. I emailed rewardzone support, and they added my points within 24-48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
100 BONUS POINTS WITH REWARD ZONE® OUT & ABOUT

LINK

Shop and get BB RZ points.  You must register your credit or debit card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cashed in what I thought to be my final Reward Points. Now I see I missed a recent Audience Rewards poll:

What show won the 2013 Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Lyrics of a Musical?
Matilda

Alan Cumming is from what country?
Scotland

Cicily Tyson, of The Trip to Bountiful, has appeared in all but which of the following movies:
Doubt

In what city did The Lion King premiere in the US?
Minneapolis

True or False? Once does not have an intermission.
False

What musical won the 2013 Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Choreography?
Pippin

LINK

Shop and get BB RZ points. You must register your credit or debit card.
I keep getting an error saying that an account already exists for my email address, but when I try to reset the password, it tells me my email address doesn't exist in their system. Ugh, here we go again, Best Buy.

I keep getting an error saying that an account already exists for my email address, but when I try to reset the password, it tells me my email address doesn't exist in their system. Ugh, here we go again, Best Buy.
Yes - this happen to me too. I had to call to ask them to do a password reset for me. Not sure why this happened. I also heard this is happening to other peoples' account. Call and have them reset it.

LINK

The problem is using the link. I logged into my RZ account and then found the offer under partner offers and it let me register no problem. When I used the link directly, I got the same error you did.

LINK

The problem is using the link. I logged into my RZ account and then found the offer under partner offers and it let me register no problem. When I used the link directly, I got the same error you did.
That worked, thanks!

Now if only my Paypal Business debit worked with it. That's the card I use most, since it draws from my primary checking after a few days (like a check) and I get cash back. Looks like I'll have to use my bank card for my Taco Bell runs now.

I signed-up for the Out & About program.  I did not see any indication of when the bonus 100 points would post.  Did anybody else find this?  Last time I signed-up for something (Daily Deals) I had to ask to be credited because the date had passed I was supposed to get my points by, but if there is no date here, I am not sure how long to wait.

I signed-up for the Out & About program. I did not see any indication of when the bonus 100 points would post. Did anybody else find this? Last time I signed-up for something (Daily Deals) I had to ask to be credited because the date had passed I was supposed to get my points by, but if there is no date here, I am not sure how long to wait.
When you email them, the auto response says

Thanks for emailing Plink! If you are emailing us about points (or sign-up points) please understand that points aren't awarded in real-time. It general takes 3-7 days before you see the points in your Plink account. And bonus/sign-up points are awarded in a separate transaction, usually the next day.

LINK

wish it wasn't using plink, I just cannot bring my self to trust that service when they ask for actual sign in credentials of your credit or debit card.

Many other services are able to link without such needed information

Has anyone actually gotten their sign-up points for Out & About?  It's been almost 7 days now and their automated response said "usually the next day"..  

New Audience Rewards Poll:

What musical boasts the 2013 Drama Desk Award Winner for Outstanding Actress in a Musical?

answer: Cinderella

In which of the following Jersey Boys songs does Frankie Valli's character NOT have the lead vocals/solo line?
December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)

What is the first song that "Guy" and "Girl" sing together in Once?
Falling Slowly

Condola Rashad's mother is famous for starring on what sitcom?
The Cosby Show

The movie version of Newsies was released in what year?

Which of the following is NOT a special affect/feature in Pippin?
Rainfall

bread's done
Back