Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

Sounds like BB wised up. I wondered how long it was going to take them. I'm sure a lot of people were using multiple accounts and stacking up certificates.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Hmm...nothing on mine. Says could take up to 15 mins to show, but I never received them. Oh well, I'm not going to freak out over it. If they come, cool. If they don't, oh well it's one days worth.[/QUOTE]
last week i lost 75 points this app sucks... I thought bing was bad...

You didn't lose any points. You missed out on points, but quit acting like they took something from you. Be thankful for the points you have acquired from this app.

[quote name='Kuroknight27']How do you get 10 points with the mobile app[/QUOTE]

i didn't see this get answered. anyone?

I've been trying to do this for a long time now a few weeks maybe. Everytime I go to the Reward zone facebook app it just redirects me to the best buy website I dont see a poll anywhere.

[quote name='thereefernander']I've been trying to do this for a long time now a few weeks maybe. Everytime I go to the Reward zone facebook app it just redirects me to the best buy website I dont see a poll anywhere.[/QUOTE]

try a different link? different browser?

stupid 0 points! 236 points and 300 pending. gonna be a sad panda if they reset on me. my receipts say I'm silver but online doesn't?!?

[quote name='Tsel']You didn't lose any points. You missed out on points, but quit acting like they took something from you. Be thankful for the points you have acquired from this app.[/QUOTE]
They did to stop acting like a evil troll. I got proof kid now stop being an a..

02/06/13 Annual Point Expiration. See Program Rules. $0.00 -150 pts

To bad you will never learn to have respect for others.

/me slams the door with a virtual ignore...

More proof like i need anymore wait until it hits others here do not forget to give them nice reply to.
http://slickdeals.net/f/5843936-Bestbuy-Reward-points-Facebook-poll-New-02-07?p=57420630

google is your friend search before you attack people next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i seemed to of lost a bunch of points (146) from the annual point exp after i did a poll, but than an hour later i get 142 of those points back, it still shows the -146 on my account history thou, i dont know what the hell they're doing

I lost 25 points (the last poll I did)

But last night I had 150 points in my account. So it only dropped to 125? Hey I'll take it over losing all the points I've accumulated.

So they do this once a month? Or what is the deal and why would they give out free points only to take them away at the end of the month if they aren't used...

i lost 234 points, and here i was all happy to log on to facebook as soon as i woke up knowing that i'd be getting a certificate from voting only to see my new point total as 25 >.>"

Yeah I think the points I got and will be getting by the polls did more than enough to compensate points resetting due to the annual reset. But then again I didn't lose or missed out on any points yet though.

I lost points as well, shame as knocked me back down below 250 and had not issued me a $5 card for going over yet.

I only lost 24 points (granted, I just found out about a week ago); but I was just issued a $10 cert yesterday, so I'm glad I only lost 24.

However, I still have 155 pending points (from purchases) that were supposed to be available a couple days ago; they're still pending. I doubt I'd lose those, so I'm interested to see what happens in a couple weeks...

EDIT: Interesting, in the FAQ, it says: "At the beginning of every calendar year, the points in your account (except Premier Silver members and Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked members) will be issued as reward certificates down to the $5 level, and any remaining points will be forfeited.
You will begin getting points for the new calendar year on January 1. For example, if you have 300 points, you will receive a $5 reward certificate (250 points) and you will forfeit 50 points."

I checked my status, and I'm Premier Silver (whatever that means - I only just started shopping at BB again last year), so shouldn't my points have NOT expired? (I know the ones from December carried over...)

EDIT 2: Ah. Looks like everyone was upgraded to Premier Silver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, what the hell? I was at 0 points, did the poll (got 25 points) and check MRZ's website - I'm at 25 points. I was signed out, so I signed back in and I now have...24 points? The transaction history seems okay, but this is just funny!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, what the hell? I was at 0 points, did the poll (got 25 points) and check MRZ's website - I'm at 25 points. I was signed out, so I signed back in and I now have...24 points? The transaction history seems okay, but this is just funny![/QUOTE]

I did the survey this morning, got my points, and they showed in my RZ account. I logged in a little while ago and the points are gone now and I'm back where I started the day at. In the history, it shows the survey paid for today and there's no sign of points expiring. I'm Silver too, btw.

lost about 138 points as of today after i did the FB poll. it says due to Annual Point Expiration. See Program Rules. so yeah,however i'm not a silver member for reasons unknown.

I had 44 points deducted today. The last purchase I made was for $450 in mid December; actually I think it was only my second purchase at BB in 2012 for a yearly total of $465.
I have gotten $20 in certificates from their Facebook polls, so I can't complain. But the 44 points seems like a rather random amount. Go figure.

[quote name='sp00ge']I did the survey this morning, got my points, and they showed in my RZ account. I logged in a little while ago and the points are gone now and I'm back where I started the day at. In the history, it shows the survey paid for today and there's no sign of points expiring. I'm Silver too, btw.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me and I'm silver. I haven't lost any points from purchases, but my points from the Facebook surveys keep disappearing. In the history, it shows the 25 facebook survey points from yesterday and today. But those facebook points disappeared from my total.

Hopefully they reappear if I remember to do the survey again tomorrow.

I just did the survey for 2/8 and got 0 points. I haven't gotten the points to count for the past 3 or 4 days.

I can make .50 cents faster by just working at work. Maybe this is a waste of time.

I know my points haven't been correctly displaying on the Best Buy site.

Within the fb app tonight it was the same. I took the poll just minutes ago and saw it go up by 100 even though it said 25 points.

I refreshed the Best Buy RZ site and saw the same increase. I cashed my 2nd $5 certificate. :)

My total hadn't updated for a few days but I took the poll just now, got the 25 and the point total updated correctly. 4 days away from a $5 cert.

[quote name='mitch079']My total hadn't updated for a few days but I took the poll just now, got the 25 and the point total updated correctly. 4 days away from a $5 cert.[/QUOTE]

Just did the new poll and all my points showed back up also :whistle2:s

The points have just been having problems adding so the total you see might be wrong but chances are it will fix itself. I'm actually surprised it doesn't take a few days for the points to be added like it does for everything else that rewards points.

Keep in mind the message the site displays:

Your recent transactions may be delayed through 2/23
Why are my recent transactions not showing up yet?
  • Between 2/3 and 2/23, new transactions will take longer to appear in your account. This is part of year-end account and system maintenance. During this time, you may still issue certificates if you have enough points available. No new transactions and/or points will be reflected in your account until after 2/23.

Basically, everything's all wonky and things should be back to normal after February 23rd.

I got zero yesterday, but today when I did my poll, I received 50 (it only said I got 25, but total went up by 50) and now I am back where I should be.

My points arent updating on the actual RWZ site, I'm stuck at 210. However, on the Facebook app its listed correctly at 285. I guess its because of the delay which sucks.

so my reward zone being silver now is a fluke?! it'sbeen like that for a month now though, thought it was legit :(. points went back to normal and updated correctly tonight so I just keep cashing in $5 certs before they take anything.

[quote name='Inbox']TODAY BRINGS me to a total of $15 in certificates !!! for absolutely nothing!
I gotta say best free app ever.

NEW GROUNDHOG DAY POLL UP - 25 points.
Ultimate Space : Living Room up - 50 points. (this is for those who DO NO KNOW ABOUT this before the hardcore thread checker police harass me. hehe)
Best Buy Mobile App Also Available - 10 points. (again for those who dont know about it.)

OK EVERYONE. please check the best buy glitch 0 points thread on their help forum. your points ARE deposited. they arent able to fix this, if you will refresh your page they are in their 100% of the time.[/QUOTE]

what 10 points from mobile app are you talking about?

I have lost all of the points that I have earned from this promotion and the last two days have received ZERO points when doing the poll :(

[quote name='strizay']this is so stupid, I just lost 125 points.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']I just lost another 210 by taking the poll. Woo![/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']I have lost all of the points that I have earned from this promotion and the last two days have received ZERO points when doing the poll :([/QUOTE]

• Why are my recent transactions not showing up yet?
    • Between 2/3 and 2/23, new transactions will take longer to appear in your account. This is part of year-end account and system maintenance. During this time, you may still issue certificates if you have enough points available. No new transactions and/or points will be reflected in your account until after 2/23.

[quote name='oasisboy']Can someone tell me how to get the 10 points from the phone app? I cannot find that anywhere in the app...[/QUOTE]

Same.

And anyone notice the poll states there's a 2-Day sale going on at BB? I can't find the sale advertised anywhere on their site, unless it's instore only...

Another poll and deducted more points. So, either I will get all these back in large lump sum at end of the month or might be close to zero. So close to that 250 too when this started...

bread's done
Back