Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='ohram']My reward zone account updated and it says the double points I got were from "Annual maintenance points reimbursement"[/QUOTE]

hmm was it supposed to be there or was it some form of compensation?

New poll up and new agreement up. Also tomorrow (2/18) you should be able to get 100 points if everything plays out right.

[quote name='Kanokare']New poll up and new agreement up. Also tomorrow (2/18) you should be able to get 100 points if everything plays out right.[/QUOTE]

it's not working for me for some reason. guess i'll wait till tomorrow and hopefully not have no points or something lol

[quote name='st4nd4u']it's not working for me for some reason. guess i'll wait till tomorrow and hopefully not have no points or something lol[/QUOTE]

Same here. It won't load. The actual reward zone page isn't loading right and is all buggy, too, though...so probably just a technical issue on their end with tonight's update.

[quote name='st4nd4u']it's not working for me for some reason. guess i'll wait till tomorrow and hopefully not have no points or something lol[/QUOTE]
same

Oh weird. I did it earlier than I posted though so might be that. It was something about Presidents and schools.

[quote name='Kanokare']Oh weird. I did it earlier than I posted though so might be that. It was something about Presidents and schools.[/QUOTE]

i think i was able to do that poll. but wasn't able to do the ultimate space thing so when i came back later to do it the app won't load lol. no big deal i'm sure they will fix it. i already got a $10 psn card from best buy just from this promo so I'm definitely not going to complain about bugs.

[quote name='st4nd4u']i think i was able to do that poll. but wasn't able to do the ultimate space thing so when i came back later to do it the app won't load lol. no big deal i'm sure they will fix it. i already got a $10 psn card from best buy just from this promo so I'm definitely not going to complain about bugs.[/QUOTE]

Oh. And about the Ultimate Space, that will be on the 18th.

I'm having issue w/ the FB link site too. Keeps giving me error saying that I don't qualify. I missed 2/16 and now hope they get it fix so I won't miss 2/17 and the Ultimate Kitchen Space. Free money going down the drain... :(

Yeah, still down for me too, though last night there was a new terms of service agreement for RZ so clearly everything is being updated.

Just got this message when I tried to log in.

MyRewardZone.com is Undergoing Maintenance

We should be back online around 5 p.m. (CST). Please try back later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Today's the day with the "Ultimate Kitchen" I think. Maybe that's why they're having problems? I forget how much the living room was worth but IIRC it was a lot.

You should see all the bitching on Best Buy's Facebook page. It is like people are dying by the minute because the site is down. Some people need to get a life.

[quote name='Blaster man']Today's the day with the "Ultimate Kitchen" I think. Maybe that's why they're having problems? I forget how much the living room was worth but IIRC it was a lot.[/QUOTE]

It was only 50 points.

EDIT: I just noticed that I have received another $5 certificate even though I haven't redeemed for one since last week. I wonder if it may have to do with that Annual Points adjustment/reimbursement that I've been reading about. Since the fb app hasn't worked for the latest poll, I haven't added any points since Friday late evening. I was at 112.

That gives me $20 in RZ certificates now. The main RZ page won't even load for me so I can confirm that they are there.

EDIT 2: Ok, I see they are there now and my points now show 24. I'll take it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. The actual reward zone site is a mess right now, too. Pages (or sections of pages) failing to load, ridiculously slow, prompted me to agree to the new terms again even though I already agreed. Methinks Best Buy is in need of a new web programming team.

[quote name='MR_E']Yep. The actual reward zone site is a mess right now, too. Pages (or sections of pages) failing to load, ridiculously slow, prompted me to agree to the new terms again even though I already agreed. Methinks Best Buy is in need of a new web programming team.[/QUOTE]

Their Geek Squad can't help? lmao

[quote name='oasisboy']You should see all the bitching on Best Buy's Facebook page. It is like people are dying by the minute because the site is down. Some people need to get a life.[/QUOTE]
Yet you complain.... :applause:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Yet you complain.... :applause:[/QUOTE]

I wasn't complaining. I was just stating how people were bitching... they have a sense of entitlement.

learn-to-read.jpg

This facebook comment from best buy's page wins the internet:

Beth Burns

This is insane. I have never seen a website down this long! There is no reason it shouldn't be fixed. I have been trying for well over 12+ hours to get into reward zone!

shoponline154 chuyên bán buôn bán l? các thi?t b? camera ngu? trang quay phim siêu nh? giá c? c?nh tranh hÃ$ng d?m b?o ch?t lu?ng
D?a ch?: 30B Trung Van - Thanh Xuân - HÃ$ N?i

Tell: 0466.759.662

Mobile: 0906.226.225 - 090.22.77.552

GIAO HÀNG THU TI?N T?N NOI TRÊN TOÀN QU?C

CHI TI?T XEM T?I Website: tainghepro.com.vn

chuyên cung c?p các lo?i di?n tho?i mini 2 sim 2 sóng ki?u dáng d?c dáo kÃ$ch thu?c ch? nh?nh hon chi?c b?t l?a m?t chút v?i ? hi?n th? rõ rÃ$ng khung du?c lÃ$m b?ng kim lo?i nên c?m r?t ch?c ch?n . Các b?n ch? ph?i b? ra 550.000 vnd d? s? h?u m?t chi?c di?n tho?i d?c dáo vÃ$ dáng yêu. S?n ph?m cung du?c khá nhi?u ngu?i ua thÃ$ch vì nó d? ch?c nang nghe nh?c, nghe Fm, ch?p ?nh ... B?n có th? lÃ$m quÃ$ t?ng bÃ$ xã, con gái yêu, hay quÃ$ tang sinh nh?t cho 1 ai dó.

Video hình ?nh th?t di?n tho?i mini : http://youtu.be/qmXW8awaNPI

Di?n tho?i Nokia Mini z5130 - Di?n Tho?i D?c

Giá bán : 590.000 vnd

B?o hÃ$nh : 3 tháng

CHI TI?T XEM T?I Website: tainghepro.vn

S?n ph?m du?c thi?t k? v?i ki?u dáng d?p, nhi?u tÃ$nh nang uu di?m vÃ$ d?c bi?t lÃ$ r?t c?nh tranh v? giá. Di?n tho?i Nokia z5130 s? lÃ$ nhu m?t công c? thông minh h? tr? h?c t?p, gi?i trÃ$ vÃ$ k?t n?i cu?c s?ng c?a b?n trên nhi?u phuong di?n.

S?n ph?m du?c thi?t k? v?i ki?u dáng d?p, nhi?u tÃ$nh nang uu di?m vÃ$ d?c bi?t lÃ$ r?t c?nh tranh v? giá. Di?n tho?i Nokia z5130 s? lÃ$ nhu m?t công c? thông minh h? tr? h?c t?p, gi?i trÃ$ vÃ$ k?t n?i cu?c s?ng c?a b?n trên nhi?u phuong di?n.

0441248anh3.jpg

Nokia z5130 v?a d?p, v?a l?, v?a d? s? d?ng; khó ai bi?t d?n mÃ$ l?i b? qua co h?i mua hÃ$ng t?t nhu l?n nÃ$y,Nokia z5130 v?i l?p v? du?c ch? t?o b?ng h?p kim bóng sang tr?ng, th? hi?n d?y d? tÃ$nh nang: k?t n?i Bluetooth, h? tr? Mp3, dÃ$i FM, ch?p hình,. S?n ph?m m?i 100%, không s? d?ng hÃ$ng khi lÃ$m quÃ$ t?ng cho ngu?i thân vÃ$ b?n bè.

0438883anh_6.jpg

Di?n Tho?i A6 2sim 2 sóng online - Di?n tho?i d?c giá r?
Giá bán : 550.000 vnd
B?o hÃ$nh : 03 tháng

CHI TI?T XEM T?I Website: tainghepro.vn
2 sim online cùng lúc d? dÃ$ng nh?n cu?c g?i m?i lúc
Nghe nhac mp3, xem phim mp4,Nghe FM radio,ch?p hình--
Có 4 phông mÃ$u n?i b?t, Tr?ng, d?, den vÃ$ vÃ$ng cho b?n l?a ch?n theo t?ng cá tÃ$nh

Có nhi?u mÃ$u: tr?ng, den, d?, vÃ$ng d?ng....
3449785dien_thoai_mini_dien_thoai_doc_dien_thoai_gia_re1_2.jpg

KÃ$ch thu?c nh? g?n mini ch? hon 2 ngón tay (cao 10 cm, ngang 4 cm)

2 sim 2 sóng, pin 800 mAh/3,7V h? tr? th? nh? lên t?i 8Gb, th?t ti?n d?ng d? nghe nh?c

D? bordeaux - sang tr?ng, n?ng nÃ$n, quy?n ru

Tr?ng thanh l?ch - quý phái

MÃ$u vÃ$ng d?ng - mÃ$u c?a thu?ng luu

D?c bi?t loa nghe nh?c l?n vÃ$ chu?n

D?y d? ph? ki?n: tai nghe, s?c, pin c?a máy. S?n ph?m m?i 100%, hÃ$ng còn nguyên h?p.

3452458dien_thoai_mini_dien_thoai_doc_dien_thoai_gia_re3.jpg

1206865dien_thoai_1.jpg

Di?n tho?i Nokia Mini A1 - Di?n Tho?i D?c

Giá bán : 550.000 vnd

CHI TI?T XEM T?I Website: tainghepro.net

S?n ph?m du?c thi?t k? v?i ki?u dáng d?p, nhi?u tÃ$nh nang uu di?m vÃ$ d?c bi?t lÃ$ r?t c?nh tranh v? giá. Di?n tho?i Nokia Shino A1 s? lÃ$ nhu m?t công c? thông minh h? tr? h?c t?p, gi?i trÃ$ vÃ$ k?t n?i cu?c s?ng c?a b?n trên nhi?u phuong di?n.

2446377dien_thoai_mini_dien_thoai_doc_dien_thoai_gia_re_1.jpg

Nokia Shino A1 v?a d?p, v?a l?, v?a d? s? d?ng; khó ai bi?t d?n mÃ$ l?i b? qua co h?i mua hÃ$ng t?t nhu l?n nÃ$y,Nokia Shino A1 v?i l?p v? du?c ch? t?o b?ng h?p kim bóng sang tr?ng, th? hi?n d?y d? tÃ$nh nang: k?t n?i Bluetooth, h? tr? Mp3, dÃ$i FM, ch?p hình,. S?n ph?m m?i 100%, không s? d?ng hÃ$ng khi lÃ$m quÃ$ t?ng cho ngu?i thân vÃ$ b?n bè.

2449598dien_thoai_mini_dien_thoai_doc_dien_thoai_gia_re4.jpg

Di?n tho?i Darado D999 - Di?n Tho?i D?c Dáo

Giá bán : 590.000 vnd

CHI TI?T XEM T?I Website: shoponline154.com

V?i chi?c di?n tho?i Darado D999 ki?u dáng d?c vÃ$ l? nhung cung không kém ph?n cá tÃ$nh V?i chi?u dÃ$i lÃ$ 15cm vÃ$ chi?u ngan lÃ$ 4 cm nh? g?n h?p t?m tay

5444030dien_thoai_mini_dien_thoai_doc_dien_thoai_gia_re_b.jpg

Sau dây lÃ$ m?t s? thông tin s?n ph?m :

- MÃ$n hình :1.4inch2 sim 2 sóng onlineH? tr? th? TF m? r?ng d?n t?i da 4GB
- 2.0 Mega pixel camera cho ?nh & Video
- MP3 vÃ$ máy nghe nh?c MP4
- K?t n?i GPRS & WAP, MMS Transceive
- Bluetooth A2DP
- FM radio
- L?ch, D? lÃ$m danh sách, báo, D?ng h? th? gi?i , dèn pin
- Di?n tho?i thu m?c: 200 nhóm liên l?c
- L?ch trình di?n on / off: h? tr? d? b?t d?u / m? theo th?i gian d?t
- D?ng h? báo th?c: 5 nhóm, h? tr? d?ng h? báo th?c khi máy dóng có th? thi?t l?p t? th? hai d?n ch? nh?t

M?t s? hình ?nh c?a s?n ph?m :

5450070dien_thoai_darago_05.jpg

di?n tho?i 2 sim móc khóa camera 4g d?ng h? camera quay tr?m usb camera máy quay lén quÃ$ t?ng viettel s?c pin di?n tho?i xe d?p di?n japan

The new poll is up and working, but neither the Ultimate Space or Member's Choice sections have been updated.

As mentioned above, the site's back up. & maybe it's just me, but it seems I got some extra credit. I'm at 225, which is strange because I got $5 not too long ago.

[quote name='Zonic505']As mentioned above, the site's back up. & maybe it's just me, but it seems I got some extra credit. I'm at 225, which is strange because I got $5 not too long ago.[/QUOTE]

if you haven't heard yet, chances are those points that mysteriously showed up is from the points reimbursement. it should appear in your points history, whatever points you lost in the annual reset were pretty much returned to you.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'm still running into issues with getting on and answering the poll questions and such. anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Myself as well. I just took the poll using my FB acct. on an Ipad about 30 minutes ago, but when I just went to take it again using my wife's FB acct. on my desktop it wouldn't even load the site. :roll:

The site still isn't working for me, and didn't all weekend, which wasn't that big of a deal to me until I see on here and Facebook that it IS currently working for some people!

bread's done
Back