Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='Blaster man']I got the new one too. I hope you guys don't plan on getting a new poll for a while...

• Ends in
  • 1079 days
  • 14 hrs
  • 54 mins
[/QUOTE]
Guess that was a minor glitch, the next poll is up, and its 17 points. (St. Pats Day)

Yeah so my poll said it will give me 17 points but then popped up saying thank you, here's 0 points. WTF?

EDIT: Ok, went back to the page to see if it would give me the poll again but now the points have been applied so all is well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yannie Boy']Anyone else's Ultimate Den Countdown restart? I was 1 day away, now it's 5 days away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine seems to be all over the place - I thought I was just imagining it but if it's happening to you as well I guess it's not just me.

You know... if you notice, those points add up to a equal number. This one is worth 23, the last one was worth 17. Add that together and its 40. 4 days between polls means its still really just 10 points a day, lol.

I think it was the same for the last two polls since they started this random polls stuff.

[quote name='Deader2818']You know... if you notice, those points add up to a equal number. This one is worth 23, the last one was worth 17. Add that together and its 40. 4 days between polls means its still really just 10 points a day, lol.

I think it was the same for the last two polls since they started this random polls stuff.[/QUOTE]

It was close I believe. I remember thinking the same thing when it was 16 and 14 within 3 or 4 days.

Less mouse clicking this way I suppose...

[quote name='ironmenpb']i took the poll question and i only received 23 points. it said if i got it correctly i would receive an additional 23 points[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell, they don't seem to honor "if successful, you get extra points" part of the deal.

[quote name='Rafael122']As far as I can tell, they don't seem to honor "if successful, you get extra points" part of the deal.[/QUOTE]

how can one correctly answer a poll? Isn't that defeating the purpose:whistle2:s

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']how can one correctly answer a poll? Isn't that defeating the purpose:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

From what I understand, if your answer is the winning answer, you get extra points, but I haven't seen Best Buy do this. Not that I'm complaining tho, free points is free points.

Question...

I have about $50 worth of RZ certs and gift cards. I want to get Tomb Raider. So I will pay $10 out of pocket. Do I qualify for the $500 reward zone points deal they are running?

[quote name='Rafael122']From what I understand, if your answer is the winning answer, you get extra points, but I haven't seen Best Buy do this. Not that I'm complaining tho, free points is free points.

Question...

I have about $50 worth of RZ certs and gift cards. I want to get Tomb Raider. So I will pay $10 out of pocket. Do I qualify for the $500 reward zone points deal they are running?[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain that as long as you spend more than $10 without taking part in another promotion (no $9.99 purchases, by the way) then you will qualify for the 500 points.

[quote name='Rafael122']From what I understand, if your answer is the winning answer, you get extra points, but I haven't seen Best Buy do this. Not that I'm complaining tho, free points is free points.

Question...

I have about $50 worth of RZ certs and gift cards. I want to get Tomb Raider. So I will pay $10 out of pocket. Do I qualify for the $500 reward zone points deal they are running?[/QUOTE]

You have to spend 10 or more (without tax) so make sure you spend 10 dlls or more (use some padding, gum or something cheap to get you over 10.)

Nice to see the "516 pending points" in my account. (I bought a DVD.)

The first of my $25 in certs don't expire for two more months, so I have time for this to go through...

I just redeemed a $5 cert earlier today, but it didn't send until just now. I checked my account and I have 1,239 points pending. Could that be the $20 for pre-ordering Tomb Raider? Another 11 points and I'll have $25 in certs. Then I'll buy the 1600 + 400 M$ points and earn another 500 points. This thing will never let me quit.

Anyone else noticed this in your Points & Purchases?

rw54r6.jpg

I noticed that last night, yet it is for 0 Points and I have no certificates to print?

EDIT: I guess this will be a free $5 cert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who gets an error when attempting to take the welcome to spring poll?
"We're sorry. There was an error when processing your request.
Please click here to try again.
If you continue to experience errors, please try again later. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible."

The Ultimate Den page is up, 50 RZ points. But I can't complete it fully, yet...

(As of post), only 1 item is selectable for each part except the Game Console, which gives me an error message, so I guess I'll might have to wait to update.

This whole Best Buy Facebook-RZ thingie is perma broken. That, or they just can't seem to get their stuff together. Either way, it's frustrating.

[quote name='NeoStrayCat']The Ultimate Den page is up, 50 RZ points. But I can't complete it fully, yet...

(As of post), only 1 item is selectable for each part except the Game Console, which gives me an error message, so I guess I'll might have to wait to update.[/QUOTE]

I was having the same problem but I think they just fixed it - however I only got 25 points for it.

[quote name='Ric Flair']50 points combined answering the user poll and building a den. Not bad at all.[/QUOTE]

This is the best day for the RZ FB page in weeks now.

Guess they changed the Den points to 25, lol.

Anyways, 50 RZ points is still good nonetheless, now to wait for the next users and member choice polls in the upcoming days. Ult. Garage will be up in about 3 weeks (as of post).

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']surpassed 250 points and it deducted them to turn into a $5 cert but there are no certs in my account. wtf.[/QUOTE]

It will show up by tomorrow.

I just did the march basketball poll for 25 pts and the ultimate space and it only gave me 25 pts for the ultimate space.Then when I refreshed the screen it took away the 50 points and they won't come back.

Hmm. Says my points are pending (not in my account yet), and it said I qualify for the facebook promotion, even though I used a giftcard for the whole purchase and the game didnt even release during the promotion period.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']my last 5 purchases from the last 2 weeks still arent showing up in my rewards account. anyone else having this problem[/QUOTE]

Your lucky yours is only 2 weeks..

Mines been like that for a whole month and I just recently started using my rewards again. I have points pending from over 3 weeks ago on some purchases also.

bread's done
Back