Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Your lucky yours is only 2 weeks..

Mines been like that for a whole month and I just recently started using my rewards again. I have points pending from over 3 weeks ago on some purchases also.[/QUOTE]

i have no points pending. Im saying none of my purchases from the last 2 weeks are shoing up, not even as pending. Just called Best Buy support and they can see the purchases on their end so Im hoping it gets fixed soon. I made like 5 purchases last week, 3 of which should qualify for the bonus 500 points, so Im going to be pretty pissed if I dont get the 500 points. yest all the facebook points show in my account, even the ones I got after these purchases. Doesnt make sense.

[quote name='strizay']got my 500 pending points this morning,wonder how long until I can redeem them.[/QUOTE]

If you click on the yellow circle with a '?' In it it tells you the estimated date they'll be available, you usually get them a few days before that if everything works out well.

[quote name='strizay']the yellow circle doesn't click for me in Firefox or IE. I dunno.[/QUOTE]

Huh, that's weird. Well the best time frame to go off of is 20 to 30 days after the purchase date

New poll is up for Easter. Bastards at BB are teasing me by only giving me 10 points! Now I'm just 2 points short of a $10 cert.

[quote name='PimpLimp']New poll is up for Easter. Bastards at BB are teasing me by only giving me 10 points! Now I'm just 2 points short of a $10 cert.[/QUOTE]

Haha, 7 points short of 5$ and nothing pending that will come in for atleast 2 weeks.

[quote name='georgebot84']same here, and no points under my account. Oh well:)[/QUOTE]

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=58491978&postcount=31

For everyone:

If you have done the previous 25 point poll+25 point ultimate space , from 2 facebook account , you are going to get nothing from this poll. Best Buy has put a cap on how many points you can get within a certain number of consecutive days. That means already you got 100 points within last 4 days , and you are not eligible to get anymore.

Probably they have introduced this from early March, to bar those who were using more than 2 facebook accounts and this is the first time everyone will be affected. I learned about this about 2 weeks ago , when one CS representative explained it to me.

Update 3-29: So, I tried the poll yesterday on one account and got no points. It was four days after I took the ultimate space and the user poll. I tried today and got the same result. I sent an e-mail to [email protected] about the issue (its what they said to do on their facebook page). We'll see what happens.

I think the point cap might be for seven day and not four (just a guess).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I got the ultimate room, but got locked out of the user poll with error msg all day long. I only have one acct and i lost the free points, but got the new poll question today. I've done nothing wrong. Doesn't make sense.

[quote name='PimpLimp']New poll is up for Easter. Bastards at BB are teasing me by only giving me 10 points! Now I'm just 2 points short of a $10 cert.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jadachris']http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=58491978&postcount=31

For everyone:

If you have done the previous 25 point poll+25 point ultimate space , from 2 facebook account , you are going to get nothing from this poll. Best Buy has put a cap on how many points you can get within a certain number of consecutive days. That means already you got 100 points within last 4 days , and you are not eligible to get anymore.

Probably they have introduced this from early March, to bar those who were using more than 2 facebook accounts and this is the first time everyone will be affected. I learned about this about 2 weeks ago , when one CS representative explained it to me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks jadachris. I was checking this thread because I was wondering what was going on. If that's how it works, I'm glad I used the 25 point poll twice instead of waiting for today's 10 point poll.

Has anyone else had their purchase points post to their account early? I got Ni No Kuni on 3/10 and the points went through today...usually they don't post for 30-35 days for me. I'm not complaining, just curious.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Has anyone else had their purchase points post to their account early? I got Ni No Kuni on 3/10 and the points went through today...usually they don't post for 30-35 days for me. I'm not complaining, just curious.[/QUOTE]

Although it's not confirmed, it wouldn't surprise me that with the shortened return period, points will now post faster too.

[quote name='sp00ge']Although it's not confirmed, it wouldn't surprise me that with the shortened return period, points will now post faster too.[/QUOTE]

Well something is up. The points for my Bioshock Infinite posted in full to my account with the pre-order bonus and it was only shipped out last friday. That wasn't even a week.

Man I wasn't even paying attention to those "fill aroom things" the past couple of weeks. At least I got the den :(

I noticed they didnt add gaming system a Vita XD

Now I can't access their FB app or the RZ main site, says its undergoing maintenance until 5PM CST...>_>

Update: Seems to be back up, kinda weird though...-_-

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NeoStrayCat']Now I can't access their FB app or the RZ main site, says its undergoing maintenance until 5PM CST...>_>

Update: Seems to be back up, kinda weird though...-_-[/QUOTE]

App comes up as a black page for me

My purchase from the 23rd just now posted up on the website, hopefully I won't have an issues with getting that bonus 500 since it was technically still during the promotion.

[quote name='Yannie Boy']My purchase from the 23rd just now posted up on the website, hopefully I won't have an issues with getting that bonus 500 since it was technically still during the promotion.[/QUOTE]

it should have shown the 500 points pending as soon as the purchase went up. atleast thats what happened for me.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=58543574&postcount=177

This was posted on Best Buy's FB page.

Here are the new 'capping' rules:

Members will be capped at 50 points per week in RZ points, or will only have the ability to take 3 polls if the poll value is less than 25 points. The 50 points per week will start the week of March 4th, and the 3 earns per week will begin on Sunday, March 10th.

Here's an update from Best Buy ---> Members are eligible to earn points for each activity within the app the first time they complete the specific activity. Reward Zone points earned per week are capped at the total of the points available within the app in that week.

[quote name='Jadachris']http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=58543574&postcount=177

This was posted on Best Buy's FB page.

Here are the new 'capping' rules:

Members will be capped at 50 points per week in RZ points, or will only have the ability to take 3 polls if the poll value is less than 25 points. The 50 points per week will start the week of March 4th, and the 3 earns per week will begin on Sunday, March 10th.

Here's an update from Best Buy ---> Members are eligible to earn points for each activity within the app the first time they complete the specific activity. Reward Zone points earned per week are capped at the total of the points available within the app in that week.[/QUOTE]

Huh that's odd cause I have got a poll like every 3 or 4 days and already got like 100 plus points in the month of March so far, I didn't see the post in their RZ feed when I looked. At any rate thanks for the info about a possible capping.

didn't know where to ask this hopefully this is ok to post here i bought bioshock infinite from BB tuesday did not pre-order it and i'm not a gamers club unlocked member. today while taking the FB poll i logged into the RZ site and see my purchase showed up with 1,000 extra points pending along with it i guess for the GCU $20 promo thing why are they pending for me? will they just go away after seeing i don't fit the criteria?

[quote name='mitch079']Half could be for the spend $10 get 500 bonus points.[/QUOTE]

i have the 500 pending for another purchase i made before infinite. the infinite one just says 49 points plus underneath it BioShock Infinite 1000 Points pretty weird.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Poll for 10 points posted up today for anyone wondering[/QUOTE]

I have the epic night in poll again which I can't answer

[quote name='slickkill77']I have the epic night in poll again which I can't answer[/QUOTE]

same here:cry: Hoping for a new poll soon, I'm not far from a $20 certificate

I have $60 in certs coming. I am thinking about waiting for Tomb Raider to go down in price or I will just buy a BB Gift Card and use it towards something in the future.

That's the fastest turnaround time I've had in a while! I made my purchase on 3/15 for the 500 bonus points, and the $10 cert was issued yesterday!

I cashed out my $35 of certs today for my tax software. (I'm running late this year.)

[quote name='Darklurkr23']i just got a random 10 dollars gift certificate today from Best Buy anyoen esle get aything?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. But I did order a flash drive yesterday from BB with free shipping and it showed up this afternoon.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']i just got a random 10 dollars gift certificate today from Best Buy anyoen esle get aything?[/QUOTE]

Same here I think. It still says I have 500 points pending from the spend $10 get 500 points promo, but they don't show up as pending in the points and purchases list, so it could just be from that.

This is seriously ridiculous. Before, we had a poll every day, with 25 points per poll. Now we have a poll every week, and we're lucky to get more than 10 points per poll.

waa.jpg

[quote name='Squall Leonheart']This is seriously ridiculous. Before, we had a poll every day, with 25 points per poll. Now we have a poll every week, and we're lucky to get more than 10 points per poll.[/QUOTE]

before we had the Facebook poll, we had no real way to earn points without spending actual money at Best Buy. Drop the entitlement and be thankful that you can get something out of it at all for free.

[quote name='Squall Leonheart']This is seriously ridiculous. Before, we had a poll every day, with 25 points per poll. Now we have a poll every week, and we're lucky to get more than 10 points per poll.[/QUOTE]

I don't blame them, people were abusing the hell out of this when they were giving out 25 points per day.

[quote name='nypickle']before we had the Facebook poll, we had no real way to earn points without spending actual money at Best Buy. Drop the entitlement and be thankful that you can get something out of it at all for free.[/QUOTE]

This.

Was that Frontier/Best Buy deal not posted on CAG? I saw it on SD a few days ago and figured it was posted here too. The promo is over already but it was an easy way to get 148 BB points.

bread's done
Back