Best Buy - Rocketfish Wii U Accessories - Transport Bag $19.99 / Stereo Headset $7.99 / InvisiShell Gamepad Case $4.99

Don't buy the headphones, I tried them out and the build is so bad on them. Numerous reviews say the same thing, it's a cheap pos that will break on you quickly.

I have the headphones.  They do sound good; especially if compared to those N11 headphones.  For $8 and your on the fence about getting headphones or not getting headphones, it's a no brainer.

Also, I have the bag.  I picked it up for $20 a while back.  Pretty legit and it does hold the gamepad safely.

And, I have the essentials kit that I picked up for $5.99 a while back.  I only got it because it was $6.  It does hold the gamepad nicely.  I have a blue/grey one and it looks good.  The extras inside aren't that great.  The skin is alright but it doesn't have a cutout in the bottom so it won't charge in the cradle.  And styli are styli and a screen cleaner is a screen cleaner.  The key value is the case, whick is worth the $6 if you're gonna use it.

bread's done
Back