Best Buy Sale

[quote name='Dark Rider']PS3 only.[/QUOTE]

Double meh. Should've jumped on the $19.99 Rage. Wonder if Amazon still has it for that price...

[quote name='preston181']Double meh. Should've jumped on the $19.99 Rage. Wonder if Amazon still has it for that price...[/QUOTE]
Naw 27.99 new now.

I love it how I can add the GH:WOR Super Bundle for $29.99 to the cart, but it's not available for shipping and "Unavailable" at every store in the country.

[quote name='cancerman1120']i just want to know who that is in your avatar pic :applause:[/QUOTE]

Agreed. She has nice hooters

[quote name='cancerman1120']i just want to know who that is in your avatar pic :applause:[/QUOTE]

Najome Colon

[quote name='CaoPi']In for 6 ft hdmi cable, $20? What a steal![/QUOTE]

sometime we steal from bb, other times they steal from us, the world is round.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']sometime we steal from bb, other times they steal from us, the world is round.[/QUOTE]

That's very deep.

Pirates of the Caribbean Lego is 19.99. Don't know if that's been posted yet or not but that is a decent price considering how long its been out. It says backordered now but you still have the option of buying it and considering the is a relatively new game, I am betting this is one back order that gets filled. There is the choice of in store pick up as well.

Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack is 19.99 with free shipping. That seems like a good price.

[quote name='preston181']Double meh. Should've jumped on the $19.99 Rage. Wonder if Amazon still has it for that price...[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a way we could find out.

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']Pirates of the Caribbean Lego is 19.99. Don't know if that's been posted yet or not but that is a decent price considering how long its been out.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, and I noticed this as well ... though every Lego game eventually hits the $19.99 MSRP point.

[quote name='matpaq']Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack is 19.99 with free shipping. That seems like a good price.[/QUOTE]

$10 each for two of the best games on the PS3? Can't go wrong there. I'm still waiting on my copy of Uncharted 3 to arrive. I can't wait to play it.

On Uncharted Dual Pack:

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']$10 each for two of the best games on the PS3? Can't go wrong there. I'm still waiting on my copy of Uncharted 3 to arrive. I can't wait to play it.[/QUOTE]

I actually hated those games. The first one really didn't do anything and the second seemed like all the same thing. They never even appealed to me, but my friends were telling me they were great and that I should play them. I did. And didn't like it. To each his own I guess!

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']sometime we steal from bb, other times they steal from us, the world is round.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!!!? I call bs, its flat and you know it!

[quote name='thebytewasbit']That's what she said.[/QUOTE]She clearly wasn't with you when she said that. *rimshot*

Just kidding ;)

I know the Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Drum Set is compatibile with Rock Band 3, but is it awkward to use? Anyone have any experience?

Because of the cymbals I get the impression you'd be playing slightly crooked

I hope he never changes that avatar! Damn!

[quote name='CaoPi']In for 6 ft hdmi cable, $20? What a steal![/QUOTE]

Dear God I hope that was sarcasm in there. monoprice is your friend.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']$10 each for two of the best games on the PS3? Can't go wrong there. I'm still waiting on my copy of Uncharted 3 to arrive. I can't wait to play it.[/QUOTE]

Love how this is sold out online and isn't availbale for store pickup. I bet they don't get it back instock by the end of the sale. Seems like BB is doing this a lot these days. Seems like Bait and Switch tactics to me.

[quote name='andyjharper']Love how this is sold out online and isn't availbale for store pickup. I bet they don't get it back instock by the end of the sale. Seems like BB is doing this a lot these days. Seems like Bait and Switch tactics to me.[/QUOTE]

OR they just sold out? Not everyone is just buying one copy. Many people are buying 20+ copies and selling them. Even if stores that have some in stock, the pickup option becomes unavailable because they cant guarantee it when they only have one or two

[quote name='themidgardknight']On Uncharted Dual Pack:

I actually hated those games. The first one really didn't do anything and the second seemed like all the same thing. They never even appealed to me, but my friends were telling me they were great and that I should play them. I did. And didn't like it. To each his own I guess![/QUOTE]

Infamous was the same way for me. I however loved uncharted

[quote name='SeanTM22']OR they just sold out? Not everyone is just buying one copy. Many people are buying 20+ copies and selling them. Even if stores that have some in stock, the pickup option becomes unavailable because they cant guarantee it when they only have one or two[/QUOTE]

The thing is, it isn't in every local print ad. WHen I look at the ad online it shows the game on sale. When I search for the game on BB.com it shows the game on sale. If I look through my physical print ad, it's nowhere to be found (confirmed in-store that I wasn't missing a page by looking at theirs). And I went there right when the store opened. Unless everyone within a 50 mile radius of me got up at 2:00 AM when the ad posted online and did store pickup, they were already sold out at all the stores by me. Quite a feat for a game that isn't in the local ad.

Just got the best thing from the previous BB sale. Went to open my copy of the saboteur that I purchased and found a NETZERO internet access cd inside. Made me laugh but now I need to wait on hold with customer service to get this taken care of. Oh well had to call them anyways because a replacement gift card they owed me was sent to my non primary address for some reason. Kinda hard to get it when I don't live there.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Infamous was the same way for me. I however loved uncharted[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didnt like Infamous either, I couldnt stand the voice actor for Cole or the way he talked at all.

did it have the certificate of authenticity still intact before you opened it? its the extra seal on the side w/ the barcode. crap now i wanna open all my games even tho i wanted to keep them sealed til i played them :cry:

[quote name='boosted02gt']Just got the best thing from the previous BB sale. Went to open my copy of the saboteur that I purchased and found a NETZERO internet access cd inside. Made me laugh but now I need to wait on hold with customer service to get this taken care of. Oh well had to call them anyways because a replacement gift card they owed me was sent to my non primary address for some reason. Kinda hard to get it when I don't live there.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='boosted02gt']Just got the best thing from the previous BB sale. Went to open my copy of the saboteur that I purchased and found a NETZERO internet access cd inside. Made me laugh but now I need to wait on hold with customer service to get this taken care of. Oh well had to call them anyways because a replacement gift card they owed me was sent to my non primary address for some reason. Kinda hard to get it when I don't live there.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

I should be getting my copy of The Saboteur today. Hopefully I don't get a AOL cd instead.

bread's done
Back