Best Buy save $15 off 2 select Blu-Ray Movies

hellmutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
283 (100%)
Decent Blu-Ray deal at Best Buy. I don't see it online yet, and don't see it elsewhere in this forum (including the Best Buy Ad update).

At my local Best Buy in Dublin Ca they have a display right when you walk in the door to save $15 off 2 of the movies in the display. These included (from memory):
$29.99
Apocalypto
Pixar Short Films Vol. 1
Game Plan
Ratatouille
Cars
Pirates of the Caribbean (Pretty sure all 3 were included in the sale)
Deja Vu (Price might have been $24.99)
The Prestige

$24.99
Con Air
The Rock
Crimson Tide

There were several other titles also in the display. I was able to use a $10 off Game Plan blu-ray coupon and a (now expired) $5 off Disney Blu-ray Coupon to get my total down to $30 + Tax for Pixar Shorts and Game Plan.

I don't know how to link here.

Game Plan Coupon: http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9766/5jweapuu4.jpg
CAG Thread on $5 Disney coupon: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165662

I think it would only be fair of me to add that you'd be better off buying the three $24.95 titles I listed separately on Amazon. Any two on Amazon will run you $29.90 vs ~$35+tax at Best Buy.

Without coupons, some of the others are better at Amazon as well. Take for example the two I bought, I could have gotten them for $23.95+$21.95 = ~$46 vs $45+tax at Best Buy.

$24.99
Con Air
The Rock
Crimson Tide

these were $15 there last week and still are at Amazon I believe so poo on that deal but thanks anyway OP!

[quote name='rdwd39']$24.99
Con Air
The Rock
Crimson Tide

these were $15 there last week and still are at Amazon I believe so poo on that deal but thanks anyway OP![/QUOTE]

I agree with you on those titles. Some of the disney ones are a bit more compelling, especially if combining with coupons.

Only really worth it for the Disney coupons, but I'd bite on this if I have luck getting a coupon to work for each movie, on top of the $15.

the $5 disney coupon expire on 2/14 so the only coupon that would work that i know of is the gameplan coupon that expires 2/29 and the $5 coupon exclusive to best buy which starts 3/1 so ymmv on them stacking. unless im forgetting something.

[quote name='Animal7390']the $5 disney coupon expire on 2/14 so the only coupon that would work that i know of is the gameplan coupon that expires 2/29 and the $5 coupon exclusive to best buy which starts 3/1 so ymmv on them stacking. unless im forgetting something.[/QUOTE]

You're not missing anything. My checkout guy at best buy did not look at the expiration date; I was able to use one of the 2/14 coupons I had left over.

bread's done
Back