Best Buy-SEGA SALE! Mario Olympics/Sega Tennis 19.99-29.99!

It's the same price at Futureshop too. It still says $49.99 on the website but when I went to Futureshop today with my printout from Bestbuy to price match it rang up for $29.99. (Xbox 360)

[quote name='Azumangaman']I'd be angry, but I only paid 49 cents for Sega Tennis, so its all good :D[/quote]
I want to get it for 49 cents D: teach me how

Too bad FS and BB have it at the same price... $2 lost from a potential PM.

I may pick up Mario and Sonic: been looking for a good party game and can't be bothered looking for it at Rogers 2/40 (plus it's used.)

If they'd drop $10 more I'd totally pick each of them up...but I don't think I really want some Sega sports games for $30 each...

[quote name='bs000']
I want to get it for 49 cents D: teach me how[/quote]
I traded in 2 terrible games at blockbuster (28+18 dollar TIVs), then threw in a 10 dollar GC...49 cents!

But I love the game. Its awesome.

Hmm, I just checked the bestbuy website for the DS Mario + Sonic and it's listed as $34.99 as well as in store. WTF mate?

[quote name='Spiderine']Hmm, I just checked the bestbuy website for the DS Mario + Sonic and it's listed as $34.99 as well as in store. WTF mate?[/quote]
I saw Sega Tennis for DS at 19.99, but I didn't see Mario OLympics, but I'd guess they're the same.

[quote name='Azumangaman']I saw Sega Tennis for DS at 19.99, but I didn't see Mario OLympics, but I'd guess they're the same.[/QUOTE]

They aren't the same. I got them to scan it.

[quote name='Spiderine']Hmm, I just checked the bestbuy website for the DS Mario + Sonic and it's listed as $34.99 as well as in store. WTF mate?[/quote]

Only the Wii version of Mario & Sonic is on sale.

[quote name='Azumangaman']I traded in 2 terrible games at blockbuster (28+18 dollar TIVs), then threw in a 10 dollar GC...49 cents!

But I love the game. Its awesome.[/quote]

sounds more like you paid 56.49 for it, but whatever lol.

I actually just played the demo on 360, and I'm quite impressed. I'm going to check a few RV's for 3/$40 this week, but if I cant find anything I'm going to pick this up for sure...if the sale is still on.

Does anyone know if it's supposed to be better on 360 or on Wii?

bread's done
Back