Modnation Racers
Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Greatest Hits
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Twisted Metal

Last edited by a moderator:
Mag is dead it's sad lol best buy trying to sell a worthless game I guess you could use it as a weapon or like a clay pidgin

Isn't MAG dead? Or am I just making that up...
That's incredibly awful of BBY to still be selling it since it's online only and there's no way they'll let you return it or swap it once you open it and find that out.

Looked through, had most games, half of them were/are available for free on PS+

True but there's still some gems. LBP Vita, ICO/SotC, Hot Shots Golf Vita, Sly 4 PS3, J&D Collection, LBP2, R&C Crackin in Time are all well worth it at $12.50 and still better than what you usually find them for.

That's incredibly awful of BBY to still be selling it since it's online only and there's no way they'll let you return it or swap it once you open it and find that out.
Two weeks ago i saw a copy at walmart and they are trying to sell it at $29.96. Shouldn't they know the game is no longer playable and just pull it.

Damn I really want Unit 13 and $12.50 wouldn't be a bad price but there's nothing else I either want or don't already have. Thanks anyway TC. 

You guys do realize that the game was never available for shipping... So nobody was going to be able to buy it.
You can still buy a used copy from Best Buy... And it's in stock on their website right now and ready for shipping!

Little deviants and resistance are calling me, but Ihave a feeling one will go to ps plus and the other will be $5 somewhere.

No, having the membership doesn't prevent the deal, but I can see why it won't stack. Still, it's too good of a deal to pass up.

Little deviants and resistance are calling me, but Ihave a feeling one will go to ps plus and the other will be $5 somewhere.
Little Deviants could have been awesome if the controls worked better. It's not the Vita's fault either because other games use the same controls (touch pad, touch screen, etc.) just fine.

GTAERgameing said:
Two weeks ago i saw a copy at walmart and they are trying to sell it at $29.96. Shouldn't they know the game is no longer playable and just pull it.
Off topic - this is the kind of BS that makes me hate the industry. I know Best Buy and Walmart are ignorant but there's really no excuse for this. A casual gamer like a kid or parent of a gamer finds this and thinks its cool. Then they get home and try to use the thing and get all kinds of frustration and confusion. Then you have to convince the stupid customer service you didn't do anything wrong to get your cash back. Call of Duty 4 MW is now a broken game and unplayable unless you turn off your modem (even for single player) but I still see it being sold as a $19 value game everywhere. Anything with DLC should have a sticker on the front saying when it might expire (I know some do this). And it would be nice to buy games that aren't ridiculously glitched on release date. - end off topic.

Do you really think Best Buy is that shrewd? Best Buy is a casual video game seller who is as clueless as a casual video game buyer.
This. It's the responsibility of the publisher to pull games like this but of course they never will. It's not best buy's fault.

Off topic - this is the kind of BS that makes me hate the industry. I know Best Buy and Walmart are ignorant but there's really no excuse for this. A casual gamer like a kid or parent of a gamer finds this and thinks its cool. Then they get home and try to use the thing and get all kinds of frustration and confusion. Then you have to convince the stupid customer service you didn't do anything wrong to get your cash back. Call of Duty 4 MW is now a broken game and unplayable unless you turn off your modem (even for single player) but I still see it being sold as a $19 value game everywhere. Anything with DLC should have a sticker on the front saying when it might expire (I know some do this). And it would be nice to buy games that aren't ridiculously glitched on release date. - end off topic.

Might grab a couple vitas games but what is wrong with MW4? is it a ps3 issue because I played mw4 360 a week and a half ago and it seemed to work fine although there was less than 1k on the servers.

With all the other things best buy deals with, I doubt they keep a watchful eye as to which games will get the plug pulled or not.

kklems said:
Might grab a couple vitas games but what is wrong with MW4? is it a ps3 issue because I played mw4 360 a week and a half ago and it seemed to work fine although there was less than 1k on the servers.
/quote]

The PS3 version is (almost) useless. Below is one of the threads about it. There are others on the web but it's not getting any attention because its an old game. Put the game in and you get a prompt to answer yes or no. Doesn't matter which choice you make the game won't do anything unless you physically turn off your modem or router first (even for single player). Í know some Cags would roll their eyes at this cause its so old but I expect the single player portion of my games to work forever without hiccups. I picked up a cheap used copy before xmas at gamestop so that my son and I could play this together. In January it just stopped working. I haven't found an explanation anywhere yet. Makes me wonder about future COD games.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200826100#.UvejcraA2P8

T1NY said:
With all the other things best buy deals with, I doubt they keep a watchful eye as to which games will get the plug pulled or not.
Theoretically publishers should notify the retailers to pull stock on games like MAG. Retailers have inventory counts etc.. it would not be difficult at all. No different than pulling items that have a recall on them. Sure a few might slip through the cracks somewhere but 99% of remaining stock would be removed.

On topic - some of these prices aren't bad but at my BBs these are the games that are already overstocked. Many of these are the games that I assumed my BB used as Xmas shelf filler type games. So I'm thinking that some of the prices could eventually go lower?

Do you really think Best Buy is that shrewd? Best Buy is a casual video game seller who is as clueless as a casual video game buyer.
Bestbuy has a gaming magazine, they sell gamers club subscriptions, they have a huge game library covering all current systems and some previous systems, have constant game sales, have exclusive game offers, and buy and trade in used games and systems. So no they aren't a casual game seller.

Bestbuy has a gaming magazine, they sell gamers club subscriptions, they have a huge game library covering all current systems and some previous systems, have constant game sales, have exclusive game offers, and buy and trade in used games and systems. So no they aren't a casual game seller.
This. I think Best Buy should know better, or at least there should be a couple of people at their corporate office that are "aware" of it and should have raised their hand to pull the plug on this game. I.e. the people in charge of video games purchasing and sales/deals should have been on top of it.

Wal-Mart.... I expect nothing out of them but incompetence, given that you will sometimes find 5 year old sports games marked for $49.99... it's not surprising they cannot or will not keep track of discontinued games.

Theoretically publishers should notify the retailers to pull stock on games like MAG. Retailers have inventory counts etc.. it would not be difficult at all. No different than pulling items that have a recall on them. Sure a few might slip through the cracks somewhere but 99% of remaining stock would be removed.On topic - some of these prices aren't bad but at my BBs these are the games that are already overstocked. Many of these are the games that I assumed my BB used as Xmas shelf filler type games. So I'm thinking that some of the prices could eventually go lower?

You're right, it's on the publisher. The issue here is Zipper is dead.

Just went to a near BestBuy store in my area and got this 2 games. So glad i signup here! :)
2cys1f6.jpg

I picked up Resistance Burning Skies and Playstation All-Stars for the Vita. I've wanted to play Resistance for a while now and since the games only came to $15 (because of a $10 certificate I had for BB) I figured I'd sell PSAS to make Resistance practically free.

Anyone want PSAS for $12 shipped?

bread's done
Back