Best Buy Share Elite Status email

Anyone have a extra slot? I could pay you with a nice thank you edit: or 400 MSP whichever you desire just send me a PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you elite VIPs figured out your street prices yet? Willing to pay for one for the early BF deals.
I'm looking for the Dualshock 4 promotion, but someone I spoke with earlier told me he wanted $10 for it (the DS4 promotion, I wasn't willing to go that high), so $10 works for me, but it would just go straight to the other guy so I can get my controller.

Edit: Guy below me is offering 2 for $2/ea (I'd say go with him!)

Kinda feel bad for profiting on this promo, but why not? Haha.

I've got 2 slots available, 1 slot left, looking for $2 Paypal.  PM if you're interested.

All invites gone.

I'm $295 away from Elite, and I am currently looking for a T.V. just for when the Xbox One comes out. I'll probably get one this month so if this deal is still going I'll see whats up. It will be Elite...not Elite Plus, there is no way in Hell I will ever spend $3500 at Best Buy in a calander year.

Looking for 1 invite.

Have one of the following up for trades

WWE 13 Online Pass ( Xbox 360 )

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge Online Pass ( Xbox 360)

Gears 1 Full Game Download + 48 Hour Live Trial ( Xbox 360 )

I'm Elite Plus, whatever that means. I'd share it for a few bucks paypal. I'm confused on how this works though. I'd also accept some MS points or PSN bucks.

I'm Elite Plus through Feb 2014.

Celebrate me for I have elite status. Thrice shall I elevate you commoners to this status. All I demand is your 1st born. That is my price. Muhahahaha

Edit: seriously though, an invite would only increase my compatition for the early BF deals/specials. Your offer has to be good.

Share your elite status with me. I won't pay for it, but you'd have the satisfaction of helping a congenitally dwarvish, orphaned Lithuanian amputee afford his weekly sustenance of a bag of Skittles and some backwashed McDonald's fountain soda. And possibly nudes.

Willing to PayPal $10 for a share - PM me!

Edit - thanks for all the responses, think I'm good to go!

Share your elite status with me. I won't pay for it, but you'd have the satisfaction of helping a congenitally dwarvish, orphaned Lithuanian amputee afford his weekly sustenance of a bag of Skittles and some backwashed McDonald's fountain soda. And possibly nudes.

I didn't know you were Lithuanian.
And apparently their McD's sell skittles. Hmm, I may have to share this as BB intended. The horrors with friends and family. They won't steal my b2g1 sale online store only games and BF early specials.

Just as well my elite only lasts until Feb 2014. Amazon Prime is 80 annually, I have like 4-5 months left and early BF special access. It has to be worth something decent.

Looking for a spot on an Elite plus for early access to Black Friday deals and free shipping. I am willing to do $5 PayPal or bestbuy gift card. Pm me if you have a spot open.

Edit:  Thanks for the fast responses guys.  I think I should have one.

my god you people with elite status are giving away free shipping and early BF access for cheap. Yearly Amazon prime is 80 dollars. An invite is at least a third of that.

How much did you have to spend, trade ins, and/or possible glitch did you have to do to get that elite status and willing give it away for 5-10 bucks? Your not even asking for their 1st born for gods sake.

I have three invites if anyone still wants to buy one

my god you people with elite status are giving away free shipping and early BF access for cheap. Yearly Amazon prime is 80 dollars. An invite is at least a third of that.
Exactly. $30 a pop ;) !

How much did you have to spend, trade ins, and/or possible glitch did you have to do to get the status and willing give it away for 5-10 bucks.
I sold all of mine for $2 or less, and I've never done enough to ever qualify for Silver/Elite. Best Buy just likes me and gives it to me every year. I honestly have no idea why.

Like I said before, I already felt weird profiting on this free promo from Best Buy. I gave the codes to 3 pretty cool CAGs (none of them are lurkers) so I was just happy to be able to help out the community a little.

I sold all of mine for $2 or less, and I've never done enough to ever qualify for Silver/Elite. Best Buy just likes me and gives it to me every year. I honestly have no idea why.

Like I said before, I already felt weird profiting on this free promo from Best Buy. I gave the codes to 3 pretty cool CAGs (none of them are lurkers) so I was just happy to be able to help out the community a little.
Yeah, they randomly gave it to me years ago and just keep renewing me even though I shop there less and less. Works well on BF, though :)

I still have two invites available for Paypal or AMZ credit (though I'm not too sure how sending/receiving AMZ credit works, so you'd have to be patient with me on the process), though I'll only give them to CAGs who I know or who have been around for a while (at least before 3.0 went into effect).

well before this is deleted

My Sales Pitch:

I'm elite plus till feb 2015, silver since 2011/2012 (actually "spent" to qualify not randomly given).  If you want invite send offer along with what state/city you're in (I don't want competition).  Also I'm not some lurker posting for the first time in years!

does anyone know if the person "sharing" get's some nice referral points or anything?

How much did you have to spend, trade ins, and/or possible glitch did you have to do to get that elite status and willing give it away for 5-10 bucks? Your not even asking for their 1st born for gods sake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9psvYv1O4I&feature=player_detailpage#t=75

So much for copying the time...

1:19

Yep. Tyler was awesome. Thanks again.

Are the best buy deals usually good?

I mean I'll pay 5 dollars lol but I mean is it going to be worth it?

I know you get free shipping and all that, I guess I am just pondering if it is really worth it because I usually don't shop at best buy. 

If anyone is willing to share I might have some ac4 of watch dogs preorder dlc down the road will try and throw some other small stuff in thanks for anyone whose willing!

Got 2-3 up for grabs. Make an offer, or just make me laugh, tell me a good story and/or be a generally cool dude/chick.

Howdy. I know it's not much and not sure how these sell but I've seen some interest...

A unused 'the last of us' online ps3 code for invite? Huh? What'd ya say? :)

Was bought for my b-day and not interested in PVP play, kept slip when I traded in game. Single player was amazing though!

Anyone that got an invite not letting you take it? I just got one and its saying "E220: Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."

Are the best buy deals usually good?
I mean I'll pay 5 dollars lol but I mean is it going to be worth it?

I know you get free shipping and all that, I guess I am just pondering if it is really worth it because I usually don't shop at best buy.
For me I always strived to hit silver for the 60 day return policy which is awesome for price matching. It was awesome especially after BB dropped regular policy to 15 days. Now with the swing I'm downgraded to 45 days and the elite is 30. Occasionally there are were some decent deals only given to silver but wasn't a monthly thing like gamers club. Hopefully with the new program they'll compensate the loss/change and qualification increase with more exclusive benefits but, it's BB so I won't hold my breath. Honestly I wouldn't buy an invite for this. Seems everyone in plus received this email and all who had silver became plus when this changed. Chances are someone you know has this and will just give it to you. I had issues giving mine away as my friends either already had the status or received an invite from another already.

Thankfully mine runs through February of next year. That said, I have 3 spots up for grabs. PM with offers, would probably be just looking for paypal

For me I always strived to hit silver for the 60 day return policy which is awesome for price matching. It was awesome especially after BB dropped regular policy to 15 days. Now with the swing I'm downgraded to 45 days and the elite is 30. Occasionally there are were some decent deals only given to silver but wasn't a monthly thing like gamers club. Hopefully with the new program they'll compensate the loss/change and qualification increase with more exclusive benefits but, it's BB so I won't hold my breath. Honestly I wouldn't buy an invite for this. Seems everyone in plus received this email and all who had silver became plus when this changed. Chances are someone you know has this and will just give it to you. I had issues giving mine away as my friends either already had the status or received an invite from another already.
Thanks haha, yeah I really didn't see the point, I mean I will regret it if something good comes out but I mean either way we all get discounted things from trade ins and deals so its all good.

Thanks, but yeah I'm pretty sure no one I know has any lol.

brb highest unemployment rate xD

But yeah I wasn't that desperate for one.

Ah hell, I don't want to profit on this. Would rather help the community.

If any long time or Cag vets need a spot hit me up. I have 3 available!

This is a awesome deal, to bad the nearest bestbuy is a hour drive. i probably would have been a elite member if it weren't for the distance.

I love how they never sent me an email XD I just finally hit elite status like, this last week? Not fair, I wanna extort people toooo, no fair :p.

Alright, give me a share status thing, and in return I WON'T DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!!!!!!

No, but really, anyone who still has one, PM me with what you want in exchange for it.

All I got in my email is something about slut-finder.com and 7 emails about penis enlargement. :(
Wow! Way better than some crappy free shipping program, amirite. :dunce:

bread's done
Back