Best Buy - Street Fighter 4 - CE - X360 - $19.99 (May Not Be YMMV if In Stock)

token2k6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
146 (100%)
Just got back from two Best Buy's. One had the shelf sticker and two left, however spider-wrapped. Went to another location, still marked $79.99, scanned at $19.99 w/ asterisk.

Sorry there is no link for store checker, I tried to find a google cached one, but wasn't successful.

As a bonus, this worked with the current 10% off coupon, apparently good for ALL members until 3/21/10.

Sku for 360: 9205941

[quote name='prateeko']For those of you who find it in stock at your local stores, try this link..:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...205941&productId=1218058488717&itemId=9205941[/QUOTE]

Xbox 360 Collector's Edition Features Include:
*Street Fighter IV game for Xbox 360
*A limited-edition Crimson Viper figurine
*"Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind," a 65 minute anime movie created by Studio 4C (output at 720p), that sets up the story of Street Fighter IV by explaining events post-SFII.
*A mini-strategy guide from Prima, written by the same people doing the full-on guide and illustrated by Udon Comics
*The CD soundtrack
*Additional downloadable content

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gldoorii']What is "CE"?[/QUOTE]

Collector's Edition..also, I didn't put it in the title, b/c I think this is only on the 360 (so, that's what this is..)

Stores have been reducing this throughout the year. It may be $19.99 now everywhere, but your chances of finding it (regardless of the OP's luck) are very slim.

[quote name='AaronStC']Honestly you shouldn't buy SFIV at all at this point. Just wait for Super, it comes out in like a month.[/QUOTE]

Why not? The original SF4 disc unlocks bonus colors in SSF4.

[quote name='kaydigi']Why not? The original SF4 disc unlocks bonus colors in SSF4.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that's what it does? Have they announced it?

original sf4 CE comes with the game, bonus sound track, an sf anime movie, a little full color strategy guide on the new characters, and a dlc code to download the brawler pack (which ms was giving away for free download a few days ago).

how do i know? i bought it at $40 from newegg a few months ago.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't this come with a Crimson Viper figure as well? Or was that a pre-order bonus? Anyway, worth it for the anime and soundtrack if you're a fan, and to get a leg up and some practice in before SSF4. I've got the regular version, and was at BB earlier today getting movies, and didn't see any copies. Availability is very YMMV, but I'm sure it's 19.99 everywhere ala Endwar bundle.

Off topic, the store had about 20 God of War 3 CE's today, I wonder how long until they get cheap.

I'd get it for the soundtrack, anime, and figure, then sell the game. Those items are well worth $10, and I bet you could get $10 for it on EBay/Craigslist/Goozex.

[quote name='jaso']Also, this gives you an extra month to get used to Seth beating your ass.[/QUOTE]

LoL that was one of the cheapest bosses I played against. I felt like breaking my controller a few times.

Great find OP!

I saw 4 copies of the Collector's Edition at my BB this past weekend...all of them spider-wrapped to hell that the boxes were all smashed. They were marked $19.99 on the sticker...my guess they were still there because the boxes were in horrible shape. Needless to say I passed as well.

[quote name='mrosnwo']Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't this come with a Crimson Viper figure as well?

Off topic, the store had about 20 God of War 3 CE's today, I wonder how long until they get cheap.[/QUOTE]

Forgot to add that Crimson Viper figure is included as well for the xbox version. the ps3 version got ryu figurine.

The extra stuff is not that appealing to me. I know there is 2 in Grapevine, TX if anyone wants one (as of Sunday afternoon).

I picked this up yesterday for 19.99, they had the RE5 CE stickered beside it for 19.99 but they were OOS. Picked up the last copy and the little center cap was busted out on both cases. Meh, I figure if I can get 15 for my SFIV on eBay it wasn't a total loss :)

Nice deal! I'd get it for the bonuses, forget the game itself. I wonder if gamecrazy would pricematch, it'd be a good way to get rid of some credit...

[quote name='htown01']Which Houston Best Buy did you find it in token?[/QUOTE]

ok, well I saw the first 2 at the Sugar Land location, they were the ones that were beat up. There is one copy stashed behind the fishing game on the bottom shelf. Then there is one pristine copy left at the location in Katy (99 & Westpark)

I'm almost certain that the galleria location had some. Stores I know do not are I-10 & Bunker Hill location, and West Oaks.

[quote name='token2k6']ok, well I saw the first 2 at the Sugar Land location, they were the ones that were beat up. There is one copy stashed behind the fishing game on the bottom shelf. Then there is one pristine copy left at the location in Katy (99 & Westpark)

I'm almost certain that the galleria location had some. Stores I know do not are I-10 & Bunker Hill location, and West Oaks.[/QUOTE]

Damn, those are way the fuck out there. I'll check the one close to me (Gulfgate) it's 5 minutes from my house. Thanks :)

[quote name='romeogbs19']Can the 65 minute movie be played on any DVD player or does it have to be played on the 360?[/QUOTE]

It's an HD disc and it comes in a 360 case, I think it has to be played on a 360..not sure though. The PS3 version had a blu-ray.

The movie was total garbage. I almost fell asleep watching it with some friends. The only reason I was able to stay awake was knowing we were going to play the game afterwards.

This was on release day, pretty sure the movie still sucks. Great game though.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']My local BB has like 20 of these... debating...[/QUOTE]
is that the one in Manhattan?

[quote name='frpilot']original sf4 CE comes with the game, bonus sound track, an sf anime movie, a little full color strategy guide on the new characters, and a dlc code to download the brawler pack (which ms was giving away for free download a few days ago).

how do i know? i bought it at $40 from newegg a few months ago.[/QUOTE]
You forgot the action figure!

[quote name='Anhmeister']Are you sure that's what it does? Have they announced it?[/QUOTE]

It's the question on everybody's mind. They've announced it everywhere, but haven't announced what the bonus is.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Can the 65 minute movie be played on any DVD player or does it have to be played on the 360?[/QUOTE]

The 360 version of the movie can only be played in a 360. It's a game disc and not a normal DVD.

[quote name='Sway42']is that the one in Manhattan?[/QUOTE]
I bought one at 5th Ave. couple of days ago. They had like 6 left and some of the boxes were okay and some had nicks or rips exept for one that had rattling coming from inside...

My BB has one but it is mangled by the security strap they seem to find nec. to strangle it with.So stupid they could sell it if they didnt ruin it with that stupid flex compasitor they strap it with.

Anyone have the link to see if it's in stock (need the product id in addition to the SKU). I could have sworn I saw one of these in a local BB but I can't remember when or where...

bread's done
Back