Best Buy - The Walking Dead (by Telltale) PS3/X360/PC $19.99 + others 29.99/39.99

[quote name='pedrobeara']OMG full price what a deal[/QUOTE]

MSRP is still 29.99.

Amazon also has Walking Dead for 19.99 on PS3.

[quote name='cobaltD']Was thinking about getting this. Heard all good things about it. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Be warned gameplay is different. Its more like action cutscenes where decisions are made. But great game overall that immerses you into the story

[quote name='kellte2']Is the disk version still broken from terrible loading during quick time events?[/QUOTE]

Was when I rented from Redbox last month. Keep in mind I own a 4GB 360. I believe the issue has been fixed for all other models. Don't hold me to that, though.

thanks, but i already bought/finish these games ,except for the walking dead, which i have no interest in.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Are the disc versions really that bad?[/QUOTE]

No, not really... There's a little stuttering here and there, but it's nothing gamebreaking at all. I played the first 2 episodes digitally and the last 3 on the disc, and I didn't have any issues.

I guess it's another one of those fairly minor issues where some people won't notice/care and will love the game and other people are like outraged and call it unplayable. It's nothing like I experienced with the digital version of Jurassic Park (where slowdown messed up puzzles and got me killed now and then, and the whole last section of the game pretty much played in slow motion).

Edit: I should mention that I was playing the ps3 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Are the disc versions really that bad?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm the disk version is unplayable on a 4GB 360. Supposedly works fine on all others.

[quote name='MR_E']No, not really... There's a little stuttering here and there, but it's nothing gamebreaking at all. I played the first 2 episodes digitally and the last 3 on the disc, and I didn't have any issues.

I guess it's another one of those fairly minor issues where some people won't notice/care and will love the game and other people are like outraged and call it unplayable. It's nothing like I experienced with the digital version of Jurassic Park (where slowdown messed up puzzles and got me killed now and then, and the whole last section of the game pretty much played in slow motion).

Edit: I should mention that I was playing the ps3 version.[/QUOTE]

Were you 360 or PS3?

bread's done
Back