Best Buy Trade-in 4.0 - see new thread (5.0)!

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At nearly 300 pages it was time for a new thread. You can view the previous thread here!

THIS THREAD OP IS NO LONGER ACTIVELY UPDATED WITH NEW PROMOS.

All Promotions are available in-store only, and they DO NOT stack!

Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers, and it definitely does stack despite what some employees will say.

Please read FAQ below before asking questions!

General video game promotions link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17093&type=page (Promotions are listed at the bottom of the page)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE & VALUE ESTIMATOR

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades may be done in the Gaming Dept or at customer service depending on the store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

How does the **% bonus TIV work?
The percentage is based on the final total of your entire trade in, so if the trade in is $100 and there is a 50% bonus your final gift card value will be $150.

How does the 10% Gamers Club Unlocked bonus work?
The 10% bonus for Gamers Club Unlocked members is calculated from the base trade in value. So in the above example, a $100 trade would get an extra $10 with the GCU membership bonus. So if there was a 50% trade in bonus it would be $100 base, $10 Gamers Club Unlocked bonus and $50 TIV bonus for a grand total of $160.

How do I become a Gamers Club Unlocked member and get the 10% bonus?
Any video game section employee should be able to set you up with the GCU membership. It cost $15 and comes with a year subscription of @Gamer magazine (which typically has a couple of great coupons every month). It will also get you a 10% bonus on trade ins and 10% off of used games (Make sure to point it out to the blue shirt doing your trade-in though as it is easy for them to skip, and they are still new to it). It can take 48 hours (or more) for GCU to show up on your Reward Zone membership.

I didn't get my 10% bonus or the employee said it doesn't stack, what gives?
As of September 2012 the trade in system at Best Buy was updated, and employees seem to be having a hard time making sure that they add the GCU bonus. It should be added immediately after they scan your games, and before they take your personal information. You also should always try to know your full trade in value with bonuses before going to the store so that if the price is different you can identify it immediately. The 10% bonus definitely does stack with any TIV promo (100%, 50%, it doesn't matter). All the Gamers Club Unlocked pamphlets say so, as does the website, and are a great place to point to if an employee or a manager tells you otherwise.

Do we get Reward Zone points for trade-ins??
Yes. You get one point for every pre-bonus dollar traded in. So if your TIV was $100 before bonuses, you get 100 Reward Zone points. Gamers Club Unlocked members (and possibly standard Gamers Club members) get double points for everything gaming, including trade-ins. So in the same example you would wind up with 200 Reward Zone points. To get Reward Zone points you must have them include your Reward Zone membership information (easiest to look up by phone number) with your trade-in (this is required for the Gamers Club Unlocked bonus anyway).

Can I use my Best Buy gift card to purchase Amazon Kindle Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, although some employees may not be aware of this and incorrectly refuse to do so. Visa Gift Cards have a $200 limit and a $6 activation fee. Amazon Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 depending on your store selection. Some states, or even localities (county, city, etc.) may not allow the sale of Amazon Gift Cards. Yes, Kindle Gift Cards are good for anything on Amazon.

The value on the site doesn't match the store, why?
Sometimes the page may not update immediately. This is fairly rare though. The store's trade-in values are definitive though, so what they say is what you get. 99.99% of the time they will match up.

The value on the iPhone/Android app is way off, why?
The app often sucks for updating values (and some games simply don't show up), don't rely on it if you don't have to.

The game I want to trade isn't on the site, what gives?
While rare, there have been some games recently not showing up in the online estimator. You can always check in-store to see if the price is in their system and simply not online, but that is unlikely to be the case (as in, it is possible that has never been the case). When Best Buy doesn't have a game on file they can offer $1 as a generic SKU, but that's it. New releases appear to be added on Tuesday evenings. Many new releases are taking upwards of a week or more to be added to the site.

How come the GOTY/complete version doesn't show up in the estimator?
Best Buy doesn't differentiate between the vanilla and GOTY/complete versions of a game 99% of the time. This is largely a cover-all policy due to the fact that many GOTY editions include the game's DLC and bonus content as one-time use codes; meaning that the game has no extra value on the 2nd hand market and honestly, Best Buy probably doesn't trust their employees to make sure all the extra content is included. So no extra TIV for your GOTY games. The plus side is that GOTY and vanilla versions sell at the same price, so if the DLC is located on disc and you find a GOTY version in-store it will be the same price as the vanilla one.

When do trade-in values update?
No one knows for sure, but updates can and do happen at any time. Sometimes an update will happen at an atypical time, such as when GameStop has an advertised sale for a game well below Best Buy's trade in price.

What will be the TIV of Game X tomorrow/next week / next month/ etc
Nobody knows.

If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as the item is received within 14 days of you locking it in (and the item is in the condition you described it as).

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
Officially, Best Buy only accepts 3 copies of a game, per system (i.e. you could trade in 3 copies of a game for Xbox, 3 copies for PS3 and 3 for Wii). This is for sure the online policy, but it varies in stores. Some people have reported being banned for trading in more than 3 copies of games, others have done so frequently without issue. Obviously it is YMMV, but do so at your own risk.

Lately some people have been told the policy is 1 game per system (i.e. you could trade in 1 copy of a game for Xbox, 1 for PS3 and 1 for Wii), and have been actively turned down when trading in more than one copy. Whether this is actually something they are banning for or if it is just what employees are being told to follow to limit multiples is unknown. Trade multiples at your own risk.

Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
Best Buy accepts disc only games (for the same value as complete games). The trade in will take longer though as the employee will have to look up the games individually. Yes, this also applies to DS, 3DS, PSP, etc. If you have the manual and artwork you should trade it in though anyway to improve the quality of the selection for people who may want to buy the game in the future (you can't know if the game will be complete when you buy online for example).

Can I trade in games that say "Not for Resale" on the back?
Yes, since the only thing that matters is the disc. Some employees will fight this though, and in that case, just trade the game in as disc-only. Employees have gotten much better about knowing this policy though, and busier stores are more likely to have employees that have done more trade ins and know the rules.

Does Best Buy accept game hardware?
Currently Best Buy only accepts various versions of the Nintendo DS in store, but some stores apparently accept consoles as well. Call ahead before bringing it in. That said, the TIV for most hardware is lower than competitors.

Does the **% bonuses apply to game hardware?
No, games only.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or even city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live. At a minimum you'll need a government issued ID (passport, drivers license, military ID, etc.).

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
Some stores are required to have receipts to accept trade-ins, again this is due to local Pawn shop laws and could vary from city to city. You can always check if the store(s) near you require a receipt on Best Buy's trade-in site.

Can I trade sealed games?
Yes. You must present your receipt for the sealed games you are trading in. It is ok if the purchase was made from another store. You do run the risk of drawing extra attention to yourself as trading in sealed products is often a sign of theft. Do not be surprised if this is questioned by an employee, or you are asked to leave, open the items and return. You might even be flat out denied by the employee or manager despite the official rule. It is their right to do so.

How does the get **% with pre-order bonus work?
After trading in your games, the employee SHOULD then sell you the pre-order for $5.

How much is a pre-order at Best Buy?
Pre-ordering at Best Buy cost $5, in fact, you aren't supposed to pay any more than that (and most employees won't let you if you ask). Yes, you can use the gift card you just received from your trade-in to purchase the pre-order.

Can I cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus?
Yes, the trade-in and the pre-order are completely separate transactions. Nothing will prevent you from returning to the Best Buy canceling the pre-order and receiving a refund. Some users have claimed that they were flagged for doing this multiple times though and were denied, so be aware of how many pre-orders you are cancelling. Also keep in mind the obvious facts that this is not how the program is intended to work and over abuse will negatively affect the program long-term. Lastly, returns are tracked on a personal level by a third party. (Read: try not to cancel a bunch of pre-orders)

Do I have to cancel the pre-order at the same store where it was made?
No, this can be handled by any BBY. Don't be surprised if you get a customer service employee who says otherwise though.

Can I pre-order once and get the pre-order bonus on my next trade-in as well?
YMMV. Officially, the answer is no, but there is nothing that actually requires the employee to sell the pre-order in order to apply the bonus so if your blue shirt is in a friendly mood they may be willing. Doesn't hurt to get to know the employees at your store. That said, expect that you will have to pre-order another game and be surprised if you don't.

Can I combine a 3 games for **% and a pre-order for **% bonus?
No. Bonuses do not stack, and you must pick one or the other. The only bonus that stacks with other promotions is the 10% you receive if you are a Gamers Club Unlocked member.

Remember, all trades are technically at the discretion of Best Buy and they can refuse to accept a game for whatever reason they want (outside of you being black, woman, Jewish, etc.).

Last edited by a moderator:
the new place i live in doesn't have as many bb's close by as my old city. its kind of outta the way and didnt feel like going back anytime soon. i'd rather get em all done at once and have the transaction go through then break it up and risk being banned after my first trip. everything worked out =)

oh yeah, it was all backlog and no same system multiples.

Great experience last night at a BBY I don't usually visit--I traded in eight games for $94.50 total, found a :ps3: AC3 LE for $69.99, and also bought the last copy of Season 4 of Leverage for $9.99 as a last-minute Christmas present for my dad. :D

Traded in my brother's stack of DS games and added in 1 Wii and 3 PS3 games I'll never play again. Came out with $190.50. Hopefully with all this credit I've started to build up, the PS4 will be free!

If they still keep the 100% bonus through the rest of the week, I'll have to go back and trade in LittleBigPlanet Vita for $20. I was so excited when I got it for $20 at Amazon but I just didn't like the game like I thought I would. :(

[quote name='TheFirstAvenger']Traded in my brother's stack of DS games and added in 1 Wii and 3 PS3 games I'll never play again. Came out with $190.50. Hopefully with all this credit I've started to build up, the PS4 will be free!

If they still keep the 100% bonus through the rest of the week, I'll have to go back and trade in LittleBigPlanet Vita for $20. I was so excited when I got it for $20 at Amazon but I just didn't like the game like I thought I would. :([/QUOTE]

Ha, $190 isn't even a dent into the price of a PS4. After the release of the PS3, the starting price will be $500 +

[quote name='OregonFirefighter']Ha, $190 isn't even a dent into the price of a PS4. After the release of the PS3, the starting price will be $500 +[/QUOTE]

I have $354 total credit. I'm hoping Sony won't price the PS4 as high as they did the PS3. My plan right now is to wait a few months after launch for a cheaper price that's hopefully bundled with a game or two.

[quote name='Vigilante']Great experience last night at a BBY I don't usually visit--I traded in eight games for $94.50 total, found a :ps3: AC3 LE for $69.99, and also bought the last copy of Season 4 of Leverage for $9.99 as a last-minute Christmas present for my dad. :D[/QUOTE]

Sad they are cancelling Leverage after this Season. Not too many fun procedurals out there that also mix-up their formula. I liked the cast and hope to see them on other shows soon.

[quote name='OregonFirefighter']Ha, $190 isn't even a dent into the price of a PS4. After the release of the PS3, the starting price will be $500 +[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. The Blu-ray at the time of release was a huge cost and the Emotion Engine chip was costly to add to release models. The first 2 PS3 models cost Sony over $800 just to manufacture. In 3 years they reduced that cost to $240 and I bet it is even less today. I would say at most the PS4 will cost $400.

The Bluray was over $100 alone.

Edit:

"According to iSuppli's data, the Blu-ray optical drive is the second most expensive single component in the PS3, at a cost of $125 per unit. Just ahead of that is nVidia's Reality Synthesizer GPU at $129. IBM's Cell BE CPU -- whose processing power has been likened to that of a supercomputer by standards set just a few years ago -- costs Sony a mere $89 per unit. Seagate supplies the SATA hard drive, costing Sony $43 for the 20 GB model and $54 for the 60 GB model."

BBY is doing it wrong. Nuking the TIVs for newer games, which are the ones they stand to actually move, while effectively raising the TIVs for older games/shovelware.

take your tears with your games to gamestop. 100% tiv bump on old games is exactly what some of us needed.

[quote name='panda911']BBY is doing it wrong. Nuking the TIVs for newer games, which are the ones they stand to actually move, while effectively raising the TIVs for older games/shovelware.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cancerman1120']I don't think so. The Blu-ray at the time of release was a huge cost and the Emotion Engine chip was costly to add to release models. The first 2 PS3 models cost Sony over $800 just to manufacture. In 3 years they reduced that cost to $240 and I bet it is even less today. I would say at most the PS4 will cost $400.

Edit:

"According to iSuppli's data, the Blu-ray optical drive is the second most expensive single component in the PS3, at a cost of $125 per unit. Just ahead of that is nVidia's Reality Synthesizer GPU at $129. IBM's Cell BE CPU -- whose processing power has been likened to that of a supercomputer by standards set just a few years ago -- costs Sony a mere $89 per unit. Seagate supplies the SATA hard drive, costing Sony $43 for the 20 GB model and $54 for the 60 GB model."[/QUOTE]
Probably the basic model will be $400, I don't see them selling a premium model for $400 when the Wii U with current gen tech and no hard drive is offered at $350.

You also got to remember each gen something unique is offered with the console, well for Sony. PS2 was DVD, PS3 Bluray, PS4 (new controller? new move 2.0 integration? faster and higher capacity BD drive?). Xbox 720 is also rumored to have Kinect 2.0 integration. So any of these unknown additions could increase cost.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I don't think so. The Blu-ray at the time of release was a huge cost and the Emotion Engine chip was costly to add to release models. The first 2 PS3 models cost Sony over $800 just to manufacture. In 3 years they reduced that cost to $240 and I bet it is even less today. I would say at most the PS4 will cost $400.

Edit:

"According to iSuppli's data, the Blu-ray optical drive is the second most expensive single component in the PS3, at a cost of $125 per unit. Just ahead of that is nVidia's Reality Synthesizer GPU at $129. IBM's Cell BE CPU -- whose processing power has been likened to that of a supercomputer by standards set just a few years ago -- costs Sony a mere $89 per unit. Seagate supplies the SATA hard drive, costing Sony $43 for the 20 GB model and $54 for the 60 GB model."[/QUOTE]

Ah I see. I am glad it isn't as expensive now. I am also glad that both next gen systems will have a blu ray disc drive. I'm sick of the multiple discs on Xbox. Knowing next gen is going to take a massive amount of space, it will be a win win.

I hate when they do 100% trade in bonus then almost all their game trade ins drop down, I would have traded in halo 4 for $40 but not for $30.

[quote name='usrevenge']I hate when they do 100% trade in bonus then almost all their game trade ins drop down, I would have traded in halo 4 for $40 but not for $30.[/QUOTE]

That's why you don't wait :p

[quote name='htz']Probably the basic model will be $400, I don't see them selling a premium model for $400 when the Wii U with current gen tech and no hard drive is offered at $350.

You also got to remember each gen something unique is offered with the console, well for Sony. PS2 was DVD, PS3 Bluray, PS4 (new controller? new move 2.0 integration? faster and higher capacity BD drive?). Xbox 720 is also rumored to have Kinect 2.0 integration. So any of these unknown additions could increase cost.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think there will be a certain "thing" they will be adding to each system for sure. You have to have that hook. I am not sure if it will be the big jump the previous few generations have done so my hope is the tech is cheaper overall. The Wii U hardware is not that expensive but the Tablet controller is what drives that cost. If MS and Sony avoid that one big cost sink I think they will be competitive. My biggest worry is that neither will be willing to lose money on units making them more expensive in the beginning. This may be the hardest generation to get people to adopt right away. I know a lot of us will do it but when I look at my backlog and what games are out now it is hard for me to justify upgrading right now. I look at a game like The Last of Us and think "EVERY" game will have to look this good on the newer system for me to buy right out of the gate.

yeah i was bout to trade in far cry when i finished it, but ill just keep it for 20+tax now.
this is a great deal to get rid of my max payne and a few older games. thanx

I have to admit though the really great mid level trades are starting to evaporate. $14.70 for Sleeping dogs or Darksiders 2? Those games have yet to even hit that magical $20 price point yet.

heads up, amz gc's are weird. one rang up instore as being already used even though the back had not been scratched off. now while redeeming card codes my last one keeps saying invalid and im in chat with amazon cs right now. shady ass ppl making amazon gcs.

edit- well crap, the girl threw away the card that she was supposed to give me and gave me one thats not even on the receipt. im gonna have fun trying to explain this to bb cs.

Debating on whether or not to cash in Hitman Absolution for $30 and GOW Saga for $20...I redeemed the voucher for GOW, and I basically got Hitman for $5ish when they were doing the $40 GC deal a couple weeks ago..

Just seems that FC3 is getting all my playtime right now, not to mention I have RE1-5 to finish and Max Payne 3.

I haven't even started Hitman, but I feel it'll be $30 again by the time I'd get to it

[quote name='technicalstylez']heads up, amz gc's are weird. one rang up instore as being already used even though the back had not been scratched off. now while redeeming card codes my last one keeps saying invalid and im in chat with amazon cs right now. shady ass ppl making amazon gcs.

edit- well crap, the girl threw away the card that she was supposed to give me and gave me one thats not even on the receipt. im gonna have fun trying to explain this to bb cs.[/QUOTE]wow that sucks. you might really be screwed.

[quote name='jcp42877']Debating on whether or not to cash in Hitman Absolution for $30 and GOW Saga for $20...I redeemed the voucher for GOW, and I basically got Hitman for $5ish when they were doing the $40 GC deal a couple weeks ago..

Just seems that FC3 is getting all my playtime right now, not to mention I have RE1-5 to finish and Max Payne 3.

I haven't even started Hitman, but I feel it'll be $30 again by the time I'd get to it[/QUOTE]
hiutman is good ibuyed it and like it

[quote name='panda911']BBY is doing it wrong. Nuking the TIVs for newer games, which are the ones they stand to actually move, while effectively raising the TIVs for older games/shovelware.[/QUOTE]
They must have a reason for doing so. Meanwhile, it's benefiting most of us.

[quote name='tribalnoise']wow that sucks. you might really be screwed.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i decided to just let it go. since the card isnt on the receipt i have no way of proving that i got it there. its ok, $25 was less than my 10% gcu bonus so im not too upset. especially because they let me buy as many amz cards as i did.

technicalstylez-
same thing happened to me over the summer. i kept arguing that it didnt even show a 0 balance when i tried to redeem it, but that it said invalid as in it isn't even activated. i had the receipt but yeah the #'s were wrong, but i told her I would look in the trash or look in the aisle if they put the card back and i was like the kid didnt steal it i think he just messed up. after talking and hanging out for like 30 mins the manager just said they would take it as a loss and would take $50 off anything so i just got $50 psn card for free. hope you can talk it out. best luck would be instore tho and just like dont leave til they do something. also it helps if you have multiple kids acting crazy. lol. peace bro

edit- yeah it was kinda silly that i bought 6 $50 amazon cards at once, usually i do it in smaller batches now so no mistakes, but yeah... they are like, oh thats what you do with credit. gotta get those diapers y'all.

lol its all good man. the store is atleast 30 min away and probably crazy right now due to xmas eve, so im just gonna let it go. like i said, $25 is still less than my free 10% gcu bump so i just feel like i lost something i got for free, and considering the amount of free/ less than $5 games ive been able to get from bb, im not about to stir up anything and get myself potentially put on a watch list. i know for sure the girl threw the card in the trash since i saw her do it but i dont know if the trash would still be there now. and lol i have no kids, its just me and my mountain man facial hair and all black attire makes me look pretty suspect lol. its all good. and if u think its silly that you bought 6 at once, you would find how many i bought to be hysterical. they tried to cap me at 5 but i talked to the supervisor and he gave the cashier the ok to ring me up. good shit. happy holidays

[quote name='Velo214']technicalstylez-
same thing happened to me over the summer. i kept arguing that it didnt even show a 0 balance when i tried to redeem it, but that it said invalid as in it isn't even activated. i had the receipt but yeah the #'s were wrong, but i told her I would look in the trash or look in the aisle if they put the card back and i was like the kid didnt steal it i think he just messed up. after talking and hanging out for like 30 mins the manager just said they would take it as a loss and would take $50 off anything so i just got $50 psn card for free. hope you can talk it out. best luck would be instore tho and just like dont leave til they do something. also it helps if you have multiple kids acting crazy. lol. peace bro

edit- yeah it was kinda silly that i bought 6 $50 amazon cards at once, usually i do it in smaller batches now so no mistakes, but yeah... they are like, oh thats what you do with credit. gotta get those diapers y'all.[/QUOTE]

Now I'm concerned about my Xbox points I got from Walmart on BF. I don't have an Xbox 360, and only bought the points because they were cheap so that when I got a 360 I could use them. Is there any way for me to check now if they are activated?

[quote name='Fukurou']Now I'm concerned about my Xbox points I got from Walmart on BF. I don't have an Xbox 360, and only bought the points because they were cheap so that when I got a 360 I could use them. Is there any way for me to check now if they are activated?[/QUOTE]
U could redeem the codes on xbox.com. Just remember to save your gamertag and password.

ran over to best buy just to dump them

V. Tennis for the vita i got for free due to a shipping problem with gamestop got 20

mario kart for the DS cart only Got 14 paid 4 for it

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']U could redeem the codes on xbox.com. Just remember to save your gamertag and password.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'll go do that.

[quote name='technicalstylez']lol its all good man. the store is atleast 30 min away and probably crazy right now due to xmas eve, so im just gonna let it go. like i said, $25 is still less than my free 10% gcu bump so i just feel like i lost something i got for free, and considering the amount of free/ less than $5 games ive been able to get from bb, im not about to stir up anything and get myself potentially put on a watch list. i know for sure the girl threw the card in the trash since i saw her do it but i dont know if the trash would still be there now. and lol i have no kids, its just me and my mountain man facial hair and all black attire makes me look pretty suspect lol. its all good. and if u think its silly that you bought 6 at once, you would find how many i bought to be hysterical. they tried to cap me at 5 but i talked to the supervisor and he gave the cashier the ok to ring me up. good shit. happy holidays[/QUOTE]

Why would they throw a amazon gift card in the trash lol?

[quote name='TommyLove']Just my luck. Best buy was closed early for the holidays. I hope this trade in values last till Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Damn it why should those employees get to enjoy Christmas anyhow.

[quote name='MRW2276']Damn it why should those employees get to enjoy Christmas anyhow.[/QUOTE]
They shouldn't. It's only Christmas eve, which is nothing special.

[quote name='TommyLove']They shouldn't. It's only Christmas eve, which is nothing special.[/QUOTE]

Because families only enjoy each others company on Christmas, right?

[quote name='usrevenge']I hate when they do 100% trade in bonus then almost all their game trade ins drop down, I would have traded in halo 4 for $40 but not for $30.[/QUOTE]B/C of the holidays & the really cheap BF games pretty much all the fall titles dropped much quicker than normal.

[quote name='TommyLove']Just my luck. Best buy was closed early for the holidays. I hope this trade in values last till Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MRW2276']Damn it why should those employees get to enjoy Christmas anyhow.[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows BB employees are former orphans that are acquired by the company if they are not adopted by age 18. They don't have families, BB is their only family. That is also why they don't know anything, huddle together in the store, and hate helping 'families' in the store.

[quote name='technicalstylez']take your tears with your games to gamestop. 100% tiv bump on old games is exactly what some of us needed.[/QUOTE]

If you try to contain your ignorance and stop projecting you'll see that nowhere do I mention this is bad. I'm just noting the peculiarity of BBY's mindset of buy high, sell low.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Are you guys crazy to trade in games? Id gladly buy some off you. I noticed ac3 liberation is traded in for under $10. Its worth more than $20 used.[/QUOTE]

Please don't start with this.

Time to look at wii and DS games to see what I can flip, I have a ton of credit I need to move from gamestop to best buy to cover a new tv and the games releasing next year, up until last of us. Have almost 1000 to move. I was banking on a regular buy 2 get 1 like there has been after xmas like every year...

does bb take accessories yet? I have a couple dualshock 3s I want to get rid of and would prefer a decent return.

[quote name='roundhouse']Yes. Why?[/QUOTE]
I'm planning to make a trip down there later today and hopefully it'll turns out okay!
Thanks for your reply roundhouse:bouncy:

Anyone know if the trade-in bonus applies to hardware too? Or would they price match GameStops offer? I want to upgrade to a 3DS XL and doubling up my old 3DS value would be aces

[quote name='TheFirstAvenger']I'll be headed out there in about an hour. Does anyone know if they take PS1 games?[/QUOTE]

Obviously no , even if they did you'd get 10cents then lmao...(ps2 games are like 25cents each)

[quote name='QuarterRoy00']Anyone know if the trade-in bonus applies to hardware too? Or would they price match GameStops offer? I want to upgrade to a 3DS XL and doubling up my old 3DS value would be aces[/QUOTE]

Price Match usually only works when you buy something, don't think you can price match a trade-in value.

Did Best Buy automatically upgrade random Reward Zone users to Premier Silver over the last few years or something? I can't imagine that I spend $2500 in a year's time but here I am for Premier Silver like two years in a row.

bread's done
Back