Best Buy Trade-in Promo Nov 9-11 (Canada only) sorry :(

I could of swore this was posted earlier, but it didn't mention nothing about Best Buy. Something about Canda. I highly doubt BB would do this especially with BF and Christmas just around the corner.

I could of swore this was posted earlier, but it didn't mention nothing about Best Buy. Something about Canda. I highly doubt BB would do this especially with BF and Christmas just around the corner.
Best Buy Canada and Future Shop are doing it from the looks of it. Might be the other store you saw mentioned.

Man I would love to get some of these games for trading in Ride to Hell Retribution ( yeah I own it wanna fight about it) Doom 3 BFG (fuck this game) and some other garbage that I have just begging to be traded in.

Last edited by a moderator:
This totally seems legit for a Canadian deal ... I mean, these are the same people who elect crack smoking mayors right?

How the hell does this benefit the Canadian Best Buy branch in any way?

Last edited:
i wonder if its limited one per acount or something, no way there wouldnt be a limit to this as the money lost would ge astronomical
The fine print says,

There’s a limit of one free game per customer, per day. also, there are a few stores that are not participating: Nanaimo, Kelowna, Woodbridge/Vaughan, Richmond Hill and Markham.

Looks like you can do it three times.

i mean the loophole here is obviously, getting your girlfriend/friends/family members to join in

You need a passport, or an enhanced ID to cross into Canada here. I've got bum salad friends whose worlds are very small, and don't see the need for passports and such. My limit will be 3, when it's all said and done. Wonder if they'd take those Burger King games?

This totally seems legit for a Canadian deal ... I mean, these are the same people who elect crack smoking mayors right?
Hey we do that too! Remember Marion Barry? And DC even reelected him after he got out of jail and he still holds a political position.

bread's done
Back