Best Buy Trade-in Thread: 50% Bonus with Pre-order of Rage or NBA 2K12, 9/25-10/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bh47

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
!!! Promotions available in stores only, and they DO NOT stack !!!
Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers.

Current Promos:

- 50% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order.
Offer valid 9/25 to 10/01/2011.

- 40% Bonus with Gears of War 3 Purchase.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order/purchase Gears of War 3. Offer expires 10/01/2011

- Trade 3, Get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer expires 10/01/2011

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer expires 10/01/2011

Link: http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/QuoteCalculatorVideoGames.cfm (click on "Show Promotions available in stores only" on top right)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE

Check most up-to-date TIV using BB's Video Games Value Estimator.

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades are now done at the Trade-In Counter at the Gaming Dept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

:bomb: The values in the Lists do not match the values in the Estimator. What's up with that?
I don't know. It seems the Lists are usually updated on Sundays, and the TIVs are adjusted to reflect the List in a few days. But as trades are made, the TIVs may change and the Lists are not updated frequently. Again, check the Estimator for latest TIV.

The promo says "Trade 2..." or "Trade 3..." but I only want to trade 1 game, will I still get $x amount?
You will get whatever TIV is offered according to the Estimator for each game. The promo is titled "Trade 2" etc to make the giftcards sound more lucrative.

The 2 games I want to trade are worth more than $60 combined according to the Estimator. Does that mean I will only get $60 for the 2 games?
No. You will get whatever TIV is offered according to the Estimator for each game. For example, if your total according to the Estimator is $70, you will get a $70 giftcard.

:bomb: If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as you ship it before the "Ship by" date "Your item(s) must be received within 14 days to get the quoted value" (as of 5/2), and your games are received in the condition you declared.

How long do I have after I lock in a trade online before I have to ship it?
30 days. Has been recently changed to "Your item(s) must be received within 14 days to get the quoted value".

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
According to BB: "We will not accept more than 3 games of the same title and platform from a customer (or address) in a year. Please do not submit more than the limit as excess submissions WILL NOT BE RETURNED." Example, you can trade 3 copies of Portal 2 for PS3 and 3 copies of Portal 2 for x360 without problems. Some people have been banned from trade-ins at BB due to the violation of this policy. If you plan on trading more than 3 copies of a game per platform by doing it through various stores, you do so at your own risk and discretion.

:bomb: Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
BB used to be strict about complete copies, but this has changed, and ppl are trading games in store without manuals or cover sleeve for full TIV. If you trade online it's sometimes YMMV. I would advise you to send in complete games (case, disc, manual) since some ppl are reporting only getting 50% of the locked TIV.

I see people talking about getting Amazon giftcards by trading at Best Buy. How are they doing that?
Some Best Buys sell Kindle giftcards which can be used on Amazon.com like regular Amazon giftcards. You will not get the Kindle card with your trade, but you can buy them with your BB giftcard.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live.

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
According to BB's own FAQ:
Q: Is trade-in limited to items I bought at Best Buy?
A: No.

I don't know why this happens, but apparently some stores do not have their system setup to take non-BB purchased items at this time. Check the link above regarding stores that do video games trade-ins first.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nuzebe']I am sure this has been touched on before but I don't have the time to go through the past 250+ pages. If you use gift cards to buy games then the gift card dollars don't count towards RZ NO to me, but look at klimb22 post so YMMV i guess and they does count towards the buy 5 get $100 deal? Correct?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='klimb22']Well I guess I was lucky 16 times this year. It all happened by chance as when I asked the rep to do the consolidation she happened to ask for my RZ number. I even said to her "we don't get RZ points for GC purchases so it didn't matter." Imagine my surprise a few days later when the transaction wasn't zeroed out on the RZ site and even more surprised 30 days later when I got the points.

To date it looks something like this $8652.14/250=34.60856*5=$173.0428 in RZ certs.

I'm going to shut up about it now because I probably jinxed myself (or ratted myself out to the BB folks on the site) and it won't work anymore.[/QUOTE]

Cool, going to try your exact method n c if I can get Silver

[quote name='nuzebe']Just a heads up to everyone. THEY CAN SEE YOUR TRADE IN HISTORY! Although I am pretty sure it is only Managers and ONLY if they decide to try and look it up.

Here is the deal, I went in to Burbank best buy for a trade in and instead of the normal guy who is always chill helping me it was some dick manager. He rings through my trade with the pre-order bonus and 10% RZ unlocked deal and then tells me I have to put down THE ENTIRE FORTY PERCENT PRE-ORDER BONUS TOWARDS THE GAME RIGHT THEN AND THERE. I tell him NO I don't and that I have never even heard of this and I have traded in at their store and a couple others and never been told that.

He says it is policy and stated in the fine print. So I call bullshit and ask him to show me and he of course realizes I just called his bluff and proceeds to argue some more. I tell him I traded at Sherman Oaks, Atwater, and his store and never had that issue. He then tells me he only has records = info such as address, phone, etc... NO TRADE HISTORY of me at Atwater and Burbank and rattles off info: what kind? like what games you trade in before?

Bottom line is store-to-store I know the systems are a bit different but at least some places if they want to get your info out they can.

Having said this, the rest of my best buy trades have been fine. I have gone in with obvious flips and had no issues. The process is a bit ridiculous sometimes and the trade-in machines in Sherman Oaks are ALWAYS broken but otherwise still beats Gamestop.

On another note, it is technically possible for them to do a percentage bonus without the preorder in the system. I did a trade in and the pre-order machine was busted and I guess the guy was just lazy and pumped the 40% bonus for me without making me pre-order so once again YMMV but if the guy is chill he might do the bonus without the pre-order.

Bottom Line in that and life is IT NEVER HURTS TO ASK.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tepro']Cool, going to try your exact method n c if I can get Silver[/QUOTE]
@tepro he was able to see where I traded in games and also where I did pre-order bonuses. If they can find where you did pre-order bonus trade-ins and also know if you canceled one then it can easily turn into a YMMV situation at certain stores if they notice you canceling pre-orders after getting the bonuses. I am sure if someone wanted to and was a dick they could flag you and just like they cut people off who do returns like crazy can cut off flippers.

[quote name='nuzebe']I am sure this has been touched on before but I don't have the time to go through the past 250+ pages. If you use gift cards to buy games then the gift card dollars don't count towards RZ and they don't count towards the buy 5 get $100 deal? Correct?[/QUOTE]

I have a reward zone mastercard and as long as I have that on there with the gift card I get double points on the entire transaction. So if a game is $60 I'll put $5 on the card and the rest on a gift card. Cashiers have no problem doing it this way either

If you get the promo trade bonus and the pre order bonus, just let them have it. $5 for a $40-$75 value is fair. This is taking into consideration 25 bucks for gears pre order bonus on ebay and the extra trade in value. It seems like returns would be the quickest way to flag yourself at BB.

[quote name='howyoudoin']I have a reward zone mastercard and as long as I have that on there with the gift card I get double points on the entire transaction. So if a game is $60 I'll put $5 on the card and the rest on a gift card. Cashiers have no problem doing it this way either[/QUOTE]

wow!

[quote name='howyoudoin']I have a reward zone mastercard and as long as I have that on there with the gift card I get double points on the entire transaction. So if a game is $60 I'll put $5 on the card and the rest on a gift card. Cashiers have no problem doing it this way either[/QUOTE]

meh sorta a moot point. I am going to give up on this RZ shit. most of the time it never gets put on my account when i buy stuff and I am just gonna switch to my trade in at best buy and get kindle cards and use Amazon to buy games from now on. Besides the sales tax, especially in Cali is out of hand. It basically is a $6 surcharge on each game I buy comparatively. And with Prime or Amazon Mom free shipping it makes sense. I give up on Best Buy and any B&M at this point.

[quote name='Toss']If you get the promo trade bonus and the pre order bonus, just let them have it. $5 for a $40-$75 value is fair. This is taking into consideration 25 bucks for gears pre order bonus on ebay and the extra trade in value. It seems like returns would be the quickest way to flag yourself at BB.[/QUOTE]

^THIS^ My thoughts exactly. I am sure people will be flagged left and right for this.

Last thing I am going to annoy my fellow CAGers about tonight. But I know as of about a month+ back BB updated the trade-in values on Mondays. Is it still only Mondays or has that changed?

[quote name='nuzebe']@tepro he was able to see where I traded in games and also where I did pre-order bonuses. If they can find where you did pre-order bonus trade-ins and also know if you canceled one then it can easily turn into a YMMV situation at certain stores if they notice you canceling pre-orders after getting the bonuses. I am sure if someone wanted to and was a dick they could flag you and just like they cut people off who do returns like crazy can cut off flippers.[/QUOTE]

I looked at the pc screen the entire tradein process at 3 BB and the only thing they can c is your personal info. Even grilled associates that was helping me: can they see my trading history. They try, but only could see my purchases/returned history linked w/ my RZ account.

So, was he able to tell what games you traded in before?

[quote name='nuzebe']Last thing I am going to annoy my fellow CAGers about tonight. But I know as of about a month+ back BB updated the trade-in values on Mondays. Is it still only Mondays or has that changed?[/QUOTE]

Random. Mainly Sundays can happen anytime though. Promos change/update sunday

[quote name='nuzebe']Last thing I am going to annoy my fellow CAGers about tonight. But I know as of about a month+ back BB updated the trade-in values on Mondays. Is it still only Mondays or has that changed?[/QUOTE]

random now, can be change anytime during anyday. Happend w/ Move Heroes

[quote name='nuzebe']^THIS^ My thoughts exactly. I am sure people will be flagged left and right for this.[/QUOTE]

Not if you have outstanding $80 preorder like me, might eat most n return some

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Random. Mainly Sundays can happen anytime though. Promos change/update sunday[/QUOTE]
Yes. Really random. Even seen same business day lately with Move Heroes. You better check the value (on the website, NOT the app) right before you walk out the door.

[quote name='tepro']I looked at the pc screen the entire tradein process at 3 BB and the only thing they can c is your personal info. Even grilled associates that was helping me: can they see my trading history. They try, but only could see my purchases/returned history linked w/ my RZ account.

So, was he able to tell what games you traded in before?[/QUOTE]

He was a manager and he SPECIFICALLY delved into my details beyond the stuff that just pops up for normal sales associates. I would assume he could see what I traded since he could see WHERE and WHEN. I was trying not to draw anymore attention to myself since it was getting heated with him and A) I am a pretty big guy and recently bic'd my head for a gig so I was looking particularly shady and B) I am trying to get a job there right now since I need a bullshit job I can quit in two months while I finish up my EMT course so I wasn't looking to really get into a big thing.

Just use simple logic, they could see When, Where, and I am sure Who I traded the games to. So I have no doubt they could see what was traded and whatever else. They can go into your account and see what you bought if you make a return so I am sure they could find what you sold them.

What pops up and what you can DELVE into are two different things.

Quick question: Does the copy of Tiger Woods 12 in the Playstation Move bundle have a UPC. And if not, does Best Buy take trade-ins for games that do not have a UPC?

[quote name='klimb22']I'm wrong?? Please read what I quoted/bolded from BudzMcGee's post. I said nothing about "regular" purchases with GCs. I guess Donut2922 has a point of not drawing attention to things so I won't speak on it again.[/QUOTE]

Amazingly he might be right. By pure chance I had something similar already on my RZ account. 2 weeks ago I bought a Kinect with GC and price matched Target's deal at the time for a $25 gift card with purchase of a Kinect. The way it rings up on the system I "paid for a $25 gift card" with a GC and I currently have 25 points pending for that transaction. :hot:

So I dug around and found the receipt for when I consolidated a bunch of gift cards into one $360 (give or take) card and added it to my account last night. Guess I'll see what happens, but damn that's huge if true. Got nearly another $400 I could consolidate tomorrow if need be (and will before I make a purchase just to get the most out of it).

Also had a receipt for when I purchased The Gunstringer the other day (Really fucking wish BB would add that to their trade-in system otherwise it's going to Amazon) and price matched Toys R' Us' $15 gift card deal. Added that as well to see if it worked. Funny story about that one is that the manager only allowed me to price match that if I didn't use my RZ card with the transaction (guess he thought I wouldn't know how to add it on the site! :lol:)

[quote name='tepro']I looked at the pc screen the entire tradein process at 3 BB and the only thing they can c is your personal info. Even grilled associates that was helping me: can they see my trading history. They try, but only could see my purchases/returned history linked w/ my RZ account.

So, was he able to tell what games you traded in before?[/QUOTE]

I asked a couple of the associates the other day if it were actually possible to get a printed list of my trade-in history (I've only started keeping track of my trade-ins in the last month because before that I almost never flipped games and don't remember what all I've traded in). The associate's said they couldn't because they couldn't even look it up but told me to come back when the manager was working because she could. Either they were misinformed, not likely as this was the store/staff that knows their shit, or they are right and managers/department heads can see trade in history (which honestly, seems like common sense).

I've never done the brick-and-mortar trade in. When you go in there and are looking to take advantage of one of the deals, do you need to have anything with you regarding that deal?

Like if I want the 50% bonus for pre-ordering 2k12, do I need to have some paper that mentions the deal, or if I just say it while trading in, they'll give it to me?

[quote name='klimb22']YMMV depending on the rep/store. Some have used existing pre-orders and some NO pre-order at all. Most likely if a BB rep is on his A-game you will have to pre-order a new game. In the trade-in system there is only a check box to give the bonus and nothing tied to it to check if you actually pre-ordered anything.[/QUOTE]
Thank you.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']I've never done the brick-and-mortar trade in. When you go in there and are looking to take advantage of one of the deals, do you need to have anything with you regarding that deal?

Like if I want the 50% bonus for pre-ordering 2k12, do I need to have some paper that mentions the deal, or if I just say it while trading in, they'll give it to me?[/QUOTE]
Just mention it to them. They SHOULD know what you're talking about. Point it out in the weekly ad if they don't, but then it's up to them to find the check box in the system.

[quote name='tepro']random now, can be change anytime during anyday. Happend w/ Move Heroes
[/QUOTE]

That is strange as I was guaranteed by a higher up in best buy that a TIV will NEVER change during the day or at "random" as you say.

But I have to assume that you have SEEN it change "randomly".

Gotta love BB they can never get anything done right.

[quote name='JungleRot']That is strange as I was guaranteed by a higher up in best buy that a TIV will NEVER change during the day or at "random" as you say.

Gotta love BB they can never get anything done right.[/QUOTE]
We all seen it go down the same day for Move Heroes. This was on 9/12/11. I was able to find 3 at GS around 7 pm EDT. Went across the street to BB and traded them in for $15 base plus 60% bonus (pre-order and unlocked) Was on this forum around 11pm EDT and folks were reporting it had dropped to like $6 or something. It wasn't a glitch as someone (must have been on the west coast) reported they weren't offered $15 base.

[quote name='JungleRot']That is strange as I was guaranteed by a higher up in best buy that a TIV will NEVER change during the day or at "random" as you say.

Gotta love BB they can never get anything done right.[/QUOTE]

Well it's random as it can happen on any day, and but never during store hours

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Well it's random as it can happen on any day, and but never during store hours[/QUOTE]

That makes more sense "never during store hours". Now that I think about it that is what my contact meant.

[quote name='klimb22']We all seen it go down the same day for Move Heroes. This was on 9/12/11. I was able to find 3 at GS around 7 pm EDT. Went across the street to BB and traded them in for $15 base plus 60% bonus (pre-order and unlocked) Was on this forum around 11pm EDT and folks were reporting it had dropped to like $6 or something. It wasn't a glitch as someone (must have been on the west coast) reported they weren't offered $15 base.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like what the other poster I just replied to said. "never during store hours". But what time zone is the question I guess.

It sounds like it changes on east coast after hours though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']Well it's random as it can happen on any day, and but never during store hours[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JungleRot']That makes more sense "never during store hours". Now that I think about it that is what my contact meant.[/QUOTE]
That makes sense, but it was still during store hours on the west coast. I guess that would go back to them having to honor the previous value.

If I remember correctly around April Kirby's Epic Yarn Dropped in trade-in value on a tuesday. It dropped at like 10:30AM EST time, because people had enough time to do the flip in the morning for $30 then by the time they got to the next store only a couple minutes away the value had dropped to like $10.

[quote name='Ultragamer']If I remember correctly around April Kirby's Epic Yarn Dropped in trade-in value on a tuesday. It dropped at like 10:30AM EST time, because people had enough time to do the flip in the morning for $30 then by the time they got to the next store only a couple minutes away the value had dropped to like $10.[/QUOTE]
Right. I think it was that exact situation that made me always check the value right before the store opened and get there right when the store opened.

It was first reported (who knows when they actually lowered it) here (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8850154&postcount=4334) at 11:52 EDT that the Move Heroes had dropped from $15 to $6. So it was still during business hours at 8:52 PDT on the west coast. There seem to be no rhyme or reason to their updating anymore.

With the Move Heroes one we are talking about a large national chain that advertised a price that was notably below their trade in value, I'm sure they have the ability to alter a value at any time if need be, they just rarely do. Someone just happened to catch that one.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']With the Move Heroes one we are talking about a large national chain that advertised a price that was notably below their trade in value, I'm sure they have the ability to alter a value at any time if need be, they just rarely do. Someone just happened to catch that one.[/QUOTE]

Good thinking. It sounded like a special circumstance where they had to make an adjustment to stop a problem.

[quote name='nuzebe']
On another note, it is technically possible for them to do a percentage bonus without the preorder in the system. I did a trade in and the pre-order machine was busted and I guess the guy was just lazy and pumped the 40% bonus for me without making me pre-order so once again YMMV but if the guy is chill he might do the bonus without the pre-order.

Bottom Line in that and life is IT NEVER HURTS TO ASK.[/QUOTE]

Well, yes, of course, the systems are not linked. They just pick a promo on the trade-in and then do the preorder on a separate transaction. I wish they were as lenient as that at my stores though. The preorder machines (I assume you mean the touchscreen that prints a preorder slip) are broken more often than not and yet they still can do the preorders - it just takes a lot longer and usually involves them calling 2 or 3 people. Even when it takes 30-45 minutes for them to figure out how to do the preorder (after spending 10-20 doing the trade-ins) they never will just let me go without preordering :bomb:.

Every time I go in to trade there is this one kid and his mom trading in stacks of games. Today I went in to use my Driver coupon (required manual override) and try to get a PM on Tiger Woods Move bundle. Got denied on TW, and in the process I see the kid at customer service cashing out BB credit on kindle cards, about 400+ worth. His kindle cards were not ringing up and the manager came by to apologize (thought he was going to say something about the massive amount of BB to Kindle transfer, but I left as they were talking). So anyone want to admit this was him? Looked like he was trading 2 of all the games from the gamely sale, plus a few other random GS fodder?

BB better get their crap together it took way too long to get in and out with my trade credit.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Just left with 2x dead island for $25 each and driver for $30 also traded in 40 games and got back $1,088 good day[/QUOTE]

Oh man that was you. Hey!

What did you PM to get Dead Island for 25?

If i trade in games for NBA 2k12 for the 50% bonus and pick the game up on release day, If i keep it sealed, can I return it for full credit with bonus intact and use the credit to purchase a amazon or visa gift card so I can make a online purchase elsewhere?

[quote name='dudeimgodly']just left with 2x dead island for $25 each and driver for $30 also traded in 40 games and got back $1,088 good day[/quote]

pm!

[quote name='nakanenui']Oh man that was you. Hey!

What did you PM to get Dead Island for 25?[/QUOTE]

yeah this I'd like to know if you would be so kind

[quote name='nakanenui']Oh man that was you. Hey!

What did you PM to get Dead Island for 25?[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah I figured you were A CAG anyway its all amazon and Gamefly stuff. I'm 16 so my moms ID is needed. I'm always there so I just talked to a manager told him id rather spend my cash there than at TRU he told me he'd take care of it. Anyways they did $25 off each dead island and the stacked it with the sale price of $50

The manger was actually thanking me for all the trades. Apparently I make there numbers look good. They don't even care about the kindle cards or visas.

[quote name='dios']If i trade in games for NBA 2k12 for the 50% bonus and pick the game up on release day, If i keep it sealed, can I return it for full credit with bonus intact and use the credit to purchase a amazon or visa gift card so I can make a online purchase elsewhere?[/QUOTE]
You only have to put $5 of the trade-in credit towards the pre-order. You can automatically use the rest to purchase whatever you want. If you really don't want NBA 2K12 you can just cancel the pre-order and get your $5 back.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Haha yeah I figured you were A CAG anyway its all amazon and Gamefly stuff. I'm 16 so my moms ID is needed. I'm always there so I just talked to a manager told him id rather spend my cash there than at TRU he told me he'd take care of me. Anyways they did $25 off each dead island and the stack it with the sale price of $50

The manger was actually thanks me for all the trades. Apparently I make there numbers look good. They don't even care about the kindle cards or visas.[/QUOTE]
That explains a lot about some of your comments/reactions on here.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Haha yeah I figured you were A CAG anyway its all amazon and Gamefly stuff. I'm 16 so my moms ID is needed. I'm always there so I just talked to a manager told him id rather spend my cash there than at TRU he told me he'd take care of it. Anyways they did $25 off each dead island and the stacked it with the sale price of $50

The manger was actually thanking me for all the trades. Apparently I make there numbers look good. They don't even care about the kindle cards or visas.[/QUOTE]

Sorry noob here
But why did they take out $25 off Dead Island? and which place is selling DI for $50. I know Amazon is selling it right now for $46 but I don't think BB would PM Amazon

[quote name='klimb22']That explains a lot about some of your comments/reactions on here.[/QUOTE]

The ignore function is always available too you buddy.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']The ignore function is always available too you buddy.[/QUOTE]
Sorry you took that in a negative way, but with your response you kind of proved my point.

[quote name='he1l1o']Sorry noob here
But why did they take out $25 off Dead Island? and which place is selling DI for $50. I know Amazon is selling it right now for $46 but I don't think BB would PM Amazon[/QUOTE]

Best buy has it for $50 Toys R Us has a $25 gift card with purchase of dead island they deducted $25 from the sale price. Making both copies $50

[quote name='klimb22']Sorry you took that in a negative way, but with your response you kind of proved my point.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry what? I told you if you don't like what I have too say you can ignore me. It's there for a reason.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Best buy has it for $50 Toys R Us has a $25 gift card with purchase of dead island they deducted $25 from the sale price. Making both copies $50[/QUOTE]

hey thanks a lot man. I hope I can get 2 copies for $50
And your BB is really cool

BTW for the TRU $25 off selected games, do I need an ad for that?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I'm sorry what? I told you if you don't like what I have too say you can ignore me. It's there for a reason.[/QUOTE]
I never said your comments were bad, wrong, etc that I would have to ignore you. I was just stating that some of the things you say and the way you say them show your age.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Best buy has it for $50 Toys R Us has a $25 gift card with purchase of dead island they deducted $25 from the sale price. Making both copies $50[/QUOTE]

Which manager? I want to try getting TW again if there is a specific manager who would green light it. And even better to know which manager would PM giftcard deals.

I saw some of you asking about the not for resale UPCs and stuff like that. YOU DO NOT NEED CASES OR MANUALS FOR GAMES! Sweet I know. They will take the DISC ONLY and give you the same amount. I usually keep the case and manual and just trade the discs. No real reason I guess it is just a why not type of thing.

Also back to Best Buy Burbank and same Assfuck manager tried to make me but the ENTIRE pre-order bonus towards the pre-order rather than just the $5 so I told him to get his boss or the general manager over there cause I was sick of him trying to pull one over on me. Showed the big boss the ad and the "$5 pre-order deposit" fine print and Assfuck manager walked away with his tail between his legs. But apparently the reason is a lot of people are just trading in large amounts and just writing off the $5 not following through on the pre-order which must effect their store numbers in some way. So if anyone else has an asshat try and tell them to put more than the $5 just direct them to the fine print and tell them to eat your ass.

FYI, Driver $32 with tax flipped 20 mins. later for $44.80. :)

[quote name='nakanenui']Which manager? I want to try getting TW again if there is a specific manager who would green light it. And even better to know which manager would PM giftcard deals.[/QUOTE]

Brandon's the guy who hooked me up. Jorge is the gamimg manager and Brian (or Bryan?) Is the gamng supervisor.

[quote name='klimb22']That explains a lot about some of your comments/reactions on here.[/QUOTE]

Heh, he's probably one of the top 5 posters on this site (or at least this thread) so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but whatever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back