Best Buy TVs on sale 9/19-9/25

I would recommend stay away from BB, even at their Sales price, Amazon usually beats them. Besides, free shipping + no Tax (most states) kills any "deal." Usually they will also come and hook up your TV where you want it. Trust me, I have done tons of research, and you cant beat Amazon on their deals and financing.

[quote name='machtdh']I would recommend stay away from BB, even at their Sales price, Amazon usually beats them. Besides, free shipping + no Tax (most states) kills any "deal." Usually they will also come and hook up your TV where you want it. Trust me, I have done tons of research, and you cant beat Amazon on their deals and financing.[/QUOTE]

Actually Best Buy is about $200 cheaper even with the tax. and BB is offering 3 years 0% financing.

I recommend the Panasonic G20 plasma. Got one 2 weeks ago and love it. Great input response time for gaming excellent picture quality and good Black level's. Huge thread on AVS about it. And many reviews on Best Buys site from average to high end users. It's big brother is the VT20 which is 3D and was on sale about 1900 last week but not on sale now. Believe it or not it actually is rated higher in 2D picture quality than (IMHO) the fabulous G20. I did no research on the 3D because I do not buy the first gen of any HDTV tech.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panason...1979&skuId=9788953&st=panasonic g20&cp=1&lp=1

[quote name='DigitalFirefly']Actually Best Buy is about $200 cheaper even with the tax. and BB is offering 3 years 0% financing.[/QUOTE]

Agree... the 3 year financing + the reward zone coupons are pretty awesome.

I have a Panasonic Plasma (p50g10) and love it. HDTV, BluRay, 360, PS3 all look awesome on it. This is last years model so I am sure it's no longer on display. Looks like the G20 is the newest model. I agree with CommanderOZero - go with the G20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Panasonic VIERA TC-P50G25 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV is $1,050 with no sales tax and free shipping. The same TV is $1100 at Best Buy before sales tax. Easy choice people.

Wait, who is claiming that Amazon will not only deliver your TV but hook it up for you? I don't think they do that.

6ave usually has good deals on tv's with their own 0% interest plan. Try keeping an eye out for them on sunday papers.

What exactly is the difference between the G20 and G25?

Also, anyone read up at all on the rumors of continued rising blacks that they fucked up on (I mean, um implemented) on tv's made last year?

Also, anyone have any floating blacks issues? I heard that may be an issue with Panasonics.

The sucky part is that I have the first of the Panasonic THX models from 08 (the 800u), and i love it, but so far I am almost seeing that a TV from 2010 (or 2009 for that matter) would actually be worse :p . I am moving soon though and may need a new TV and it still seems like Panasonic is the best over Samsung, but I am not liking some of the things I am reading about.

bread's done
Back