Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
**Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 part of the promo?
Yes, Mike from BB corporate have confirmed this multiple times. You won't see any mention of the promo due to publisher request.

Click here for discussion on the 2013 $20 [Unlocked] RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bed8a

As a Reward Zone Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.

Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Best Buy Pre-order bonuses
[customspoiler=Black Ops 2]
fo_codtag0506.gif

Free Exclusive Dog Tags
when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PS3.
fo_doublexp.gif

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Pre-Order Bonus
Test your skills with the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and gain access to Double XP Launch Weekend when you pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. While supplies last
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Far Cry 3]
fo_lostexp0401_2.gif

The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus
Far Cry 3, The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus Mission Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.

Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
You'll receive a code via e-mail on the game's release date for in-game access to the bonus content. Valid e-mail address required to receive download code.
[/customspoiler]

Do I have to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member to qualify?
Yes, in order to qualify for the promotion customers must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member at the time the pre-order is picked up or shipped.

If I am not a member of the Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked], how do I join?
You can only sign up for Gamer’s Club [Unlocked] in store. If you are signing up the day you pick up an eligible pre-order, the pre-order exchange and [Unlocked] sale must be completed on the same receipt.

Is this offer available for both in-store and BestBuy.com purchases?
Yes! Pre-orders and purchases placed both in-store and on BestBuy.com qualify.

Does it count on all editions of the game?
The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple of the same title and still qualify for the promotion?
You can only receive one $20 certificate for each individual title, regardless of version or platform.

There are twelve titles on this list. Can I get 12 $20 certificates if I pre-order and purchase all of them?
Yes! With this offer, members are eligible for up to 12,000 Bonus Reward Zone points if they pre-order and purchase all games.

How do I link my Reward Zone account to my BestBuy.com account to ensure my purchases are tracked?
Check out this handy post by Kyle-BBY with instructions on how to do so.

How long does this promotion run?
The promotion will end 7 days after the last game is released.

When will I get my certificates?
Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] members will receive their $20 certificate approximately 30 days from the date of pick up or shipping of each title as it is released.

Will I still receive my regular RZ points for making the purchases?
Yes, customers will still receive everyday points per the Reward Zone program rules.

Am I still eligible for all additional offers that might be available for the new games such as DLCs or free merchandise?
Yes, customers are still eligible for additional offers they may come available with these new releases.

If I return any of the games, will I still be eligible?
Any game returned will be disqualified for that title’s $20 certificate offer.

If I pre-order and/or purchase any of the above listed games using a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates, will they count as a valid pre-order and purchase towards the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A pre-order and/or purchase with a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates will count as an eligible purchase toward the $20 bonus certificate offer. The Reward Zone program rules regarding earning points when a gift card or certificate is used still apply.

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here.

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game, will I still qualify for the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not affect your eligibility for the $20 bonus certificate.

If you want more titles added alert BB of the games here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...o/idi-p/531520
PC Gamers request for PC games to be added here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...s/idi-p/528964
^Thanks Enuf!
[quote name='lordopus99']$20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked for Dummies

1) You will not get your $20 RZ until around the 30-35 day mark (after purchase). Stop worrying about it until that point.
2) The RZ website is far from accurate. Proof in point, the RZ silver bar. Again, see #1. Patience is a virtue.

What does this mean on a purchase?
- RZGC UNLOCKED PO 10 DISCOUNT - Your 10% discount for Pre Owned Games. This will show up for ANY purchase (gaming or not) as long as you are Gamer's Club Unlocked.
- PS-(system)-(game) i.e. PS-X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 - This is your preorder being deducted from the purchase of the game.

Preorder DLC Bonus - You need to have an email address associated to your Reward Zone account. This is the email address they will send your DLC code to. It typicially can take a day to obtain this. Potentially up to a week. Note your luck of getting this by the time you get home is a crapshoot. Wait a week and then call customer service if you haven't received.

FOR YOUR POINTS...
If your physical receipt shows like below, you should get your $20RZ preorder bonus.

EXCHANGE

Original Tran (Cust Serv Pin) Date

Return Items
Pre-order SKU PS-(system)-(game) 5.00-

Sale Items
SKU Name of Game for above 59.99

The complaining about these points/DLC need to die down. Come on guys/gals...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE[/QUOTE]
^Thanks lordopus99!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alkalinejoe']No you should be fine with PMing at pick up.[/QUOTE]

ok just making sure since the manager who had to override the PM said it would take away the promotion. I kinda wanted to tell him to stop talking out of his ass but a sense of doubt hit me a little.

[quote name='exaznkid']ok just making sure since the manager who had to override the PM said it would take away the promotion. I kinda wanted to tell him to stop talking out of his ass but a sense of doubt hit me a little.[/QUOTE]

As long as they didn't return/rebuy it should be fine. Since you were picking it up, all they should have had to do was just adjust the price.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']As long as they didn't return/rebuy it should be fine. Since you were picking it up, all they should have had to do was just adjust the price.[/QUOTE]

alright thx for the info, much appreciated :D

[quote name='xXI SPECTER IXx']How did you get a little over $15 when price match was $47.99 at Toys R Us.[/QUOTE]

Yeah she included tax, so I wasn't complaining, lol.

[quote name='Zolor23']Do you guys know if we can sign up for GCU through a gift card? Can I pay the $15 using a GC?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I paid with a GC for both my original signup and renewal.

[quote name='Zolor23']Do you guys know if we can sign up for GCU through a gift card? Can I pay the $15 using a GC?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely (yes).

Has anyone had to provide an ID when picking up a preorder? My store is making everyone provide their ID & then they process the preorder as a return. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
My AC3 limited preorder/purchase is showing as 228 points pending. Not 1228. I still have dishonored pending its 1108 since its release date. I called rewardzone customer service, and they said I have to wait 30-35 days before they'll credit me 1000 for AC3. Why? It's showing pending points, it's just not showing my additional 1000 pending. How do I get this resolved?

[quote name='aircobra']Yes. I paid with a GC for both my original signup and renewal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Absolutely (yes).[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I'll basically be making $5 in GC then!

[quote name='Finch106']My AC3 limited preorder/purchase is showing as 228 points pending. Not 1228. I still have dishonored pending its 1108 since its release date. I called rewardzone customer service, and they said I have to wait 30-35 days before they'll credit me 1000 for AC3. Why? It's showing pending points, it's just not showing my additional 1000 pending. How do I get this resolved?[/QUOTE]

It's a known fact that the myrz site is a mess. If the points don't show pending within a couple weeks of release, then worry. Nothing you can do about it now.

[quote name='Finch106']My AC3 limited preorder/purchase is showing as 228 points pending. Not 1228. I still have dishonored pending its 1108 since its release date. I called rewardzone customer service, and they said I have to wait 30-35 days before they'll credit me 1000 for AC3. Why? It's showing pending points, it's just not showing my additional 1000 pending. How do I get this resolved?[/QUOTE]

You wait and be patient. It doesn't always show up right away, but will appear later. Give it at least a week, or even two before you start calling cs. After all, what's your hurry? Points don't post until 30-35 days anyways so no harm being patient.

I noticed the same thing, saw it on my phone at best buy while there price matching, and asked customer service. He just gave me the 30 day spiel, so I'm going to just wait and see.

When I preordered dishonored online though, it went through no problems.

So I price matched RE6 today. My receipt says price match at the top but it looks like a return/re-buy since RE6 is listed twice. Is this going to mess up my reward zone points?

Well I think my AC3 got messed up but it is confusing. The transaction is on the RZ site but my receipt does not have my RZ silver membership sku attached. I am not even sure how the transaction ends up on the website without my membership number being added to the exchange. It was a manager that processed thois dang thing so I figured it would go smooth (the rest have been). It says exchange on the receipt and everything else looks fine it just did not add the RZ silver member sku like it has in the past. Can I try to add it now? Well my string of good luck seems to have ended.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well I think my AC3 got messed up but it is confusing. The transaction is on the RZ site but my receipt does not have my RZ silver membership sku attached. I am not even sure how the transaction ends up on the website without my membership number being added to the exchange. It was a manager that processed thois dang thing so I figured it would go smooth (the rest have been). It says exchange on the receipt and everything else looks fine it just did not add the RZ silver member sku like it has in the past. Can I try to add it now? Well my string of good luck seems to have ended.[/QUOTE]

No offense but why are you worrying for no reason and posting on here? If it shows up on the site, you're fine. Sometimes the rz info doesn't show on the receipt, no big deal.

[quote name='aircobra']No offense but why are you worrying for no reason and posting on here? If it shows up on the site, you're fine. Sometimes the rz info doesn't show on the receipt, no big deal.[/QUOTE]

I can post whatever the heck I want. I was just relaying a difference in this transaction over the previous 4 I had done. Was I cursing out BBY? Was I saying I am going to call them tomorrow? And since when do they not put the RZ info on the receipt? I looked at my last 20 purchases there and the RZ # is on every one.

[quote name='dabsac80']So I price matched RE6 today. My receipt says price match at the top but it looks like a return/re-buy since RE6 is listed twice. Is this going to mess up my reward zone points?[/QUOTE]

Any veteran price matchers out there that can describe what a successful price match receipt should look like? Mine says price match at the top then return RE6 $59.99 then sale RE6 $49.99. I'm just worried the return is going to send my points in the negative

[quote name='dabsac80']Any veteran price matchers out there that can describe what a successful price match receipt should look like? Mine says price match at the top then return RE6 $59.99 then sale RE6 $49.99. I'm just worried the return is going to send my points in the negative[/QUOTE]
As long as it says "Price Match" in both letters at the top of the receipt your good.

[quote name='htz']As long as it says "Price Match" in both letters at the top of the receipt your good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. It does say price match at the top of my receipt in big letters, so I should be good then.

[quote name='htz']As a Reward Zone Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.

Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Best Buy Pre-order bonuses
[customspoiler=Black Ops 2]
fo_codtag0506.gif

Free Exclusive Dog Tags
when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PS3.
fo_doublexp.gif

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Pre-Order Bonus
Test your skills with the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and gain access to Double XP Launch Weekend when you pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. While supplies last
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Halo 4]
fo_haloarmour0603.gif

Exclusive Customizable Raptor Armor Skin
Find out how you can create a custom look when you pre-order Halo 4 for Xbox 360.
fo_haloposter0610.gif

Free Poster
when you pre-order Halo 4 for Xbox 360.
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Far Cry 3]
fo_lostexp0401_2.gif

The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus
Far Cry 3, The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus Mission Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.

Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
You'll receive a code via e-mail on the game's release date for in-game access to the bonus content. Valid e-mail address required to receive download code.
[/customspoiler]

Do I have to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member to qualify?
Yes, in order to qualify for the promotion customers must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member at the time the pre-order is picked up or shipped.

If I am not a member of the Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked], how do I join?
You can only sign up for Gamer’s Club [Unlocked] in store. If you are signing up the day you pick up an eligible pre-order, the pre-order exchange and [Unlocked] sale must be completed on the same receipt.

Is this offer available for both in-store and BestBuy.com purchases?
Yes! Pre-orders and purchases placed both in-store and on BestBuy.com qualify.

Does it count on all editions of the game?
The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple of the same title and still qualify for the promotion?
You can only receive one $20 certificate for each individual title, regardless of version or platform.

There are twelve titles on this list. Can I get 12 $20 certificates if I pre-order and purchase all of them?
Yes! With this offer, members are eligible for up to 12,000 Bonus Reward Zone points if they pre-order and purchase all games.

How do I link my Reward Zone account to my BestBuy.com account to ensure my purchases are tracked?
Check out this handy post by Kyle-BBY with instructions on how to do so.

How long does this promotion run?
The promotion will end 7 days after the last game is released.

When will I get my certificates?
Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] members will receive their $20 certificate approximately 30 days from the date of pick up or shipping of each title as it is released.

Will I still receive my regular RZ points for making the purchases?
Yes, customers will still receive everyday points per the Reward Zone program rules.

Am I still eligible for all additional offers that might be available for the new games such as DLCs or free merchandise?
Yes, customers are still eligible for additional offers they may come available with these new releases.

If I return any of the games, will I still be eligible?
Any game returned will be disqualified for that title’s $20 certificate offer.

If I pre-order and/or purchase any of the above listed games using a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates, will they count as a valid pre-order and purchase towards the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A pre-order and/or purchase with a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates will count as an eligible purchase toward the $20 bonus certificate offer. The Reward Zone program rules regarding earning points when a gift card or certificate is used still apply.

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here.

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game, will I still qualify for the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not affect your eligibility for the $20 bonus certificate.

Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 part of the promo?
Yes, Mike from BB corporate have confirmed this multiple times. You won't see any mention of the promo due to publisher request.

^Thanks Enuf!

^Thanks lordopus99![/QUOTE]

Sorry newbie Cag here dunno how to alert this thread or how to add this to the list but was checking myrewardzone and notice they added new games to the $20 promo
the list as follows...
VICTORY CAN BE PRE-ORDERED. BE FIRST.
As a Reward Zone® Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.
Offer expires: 01/01/2014
One of the biggest benefits of your Reward Zone® Gamers Club [Unlocked] membership is fantastic exclusive offers like this one. Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Injustice
Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 3
Deadspace 3
Gears of War Judgment
God of War: Ascension
GTA V
Last of Us
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tomb Raider

[quote name='jmanereese']Sorry newbie Cag here dunno how to alert this thread or how to add this to the list but was checking myrewardzone and notice they added new games to the $20 promo
the list as follows...
VICTORY CAN BE PRE-ORDERED. BE FIRST.
As a Reward Zone® Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.
Offer expires: 01/01/2014
One of the biggest benefits of your Reward Zone® Gamers Club [Unlocked] membership is fantastic exclusive offers like this one. Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Injustice
Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 3
Deadspace 3
Gears of War Judgment
God of War: Ascension
GTA V
Last of Us
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tomb Raider[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331046

Did they switch these things over to cruddy RZ certificates? Back when i did Mass effect 3 i actualyl got a coupon i was able to use with no experation date. A few weeks ago i got a $25 reward zone cert that i think was the bonus for Borderlands 2. Its a bit confusing though, i thought the deal was for $20, not $25.

Was that $25 the pre order coupon? I wonder if you can put these on a gift card or something, it expires in a few months

You probably had 190 or so points that made the certificate $25 instead of $20 when it cleared.

As far as I know, there isn't a way to load it on a gift card or anything.

I've preordered Halo 4 (standard edition) online to be picked up at a local store. If I show up on Tuesday and they have copies of the Limited Edition (which I did not preorder), what are my options for upgrading to the LE and still getting my $20 reward?

Sorry if this has already been asked. I did a search but didn't find anything.

[quote name='advanced']You probably had 190 or so points that made the certificate $25 instead of $20 when it cleared.

As far as I know, there isn't a way to load it on a gift card or anything.[/QUOTE]

Just buy a gift card with the reward zone certificate. Now you have Best Buy credit without the expiration date.

Halo 4 this week. :bouncy:

Quick question: Pre-ordered, but can't find my receipt. Can Best Buy can pull up my pre-order info on their computers without a receipt? Will not having my receipt affect receiving my GCU $20 cert?

[quote name='DTX_Dan']Halo 4 this week. :bouncy:

Quick question: Pre-ordered, but can't find my receipt. Can Best Buy can pull up my pre-order info on their computers without a receipt? Will not having my receipt affect receiving my GCU $20 cert?[/QUOTE]

They can actually. They should have a reservation list printed out. If not CS will be able to help.

With most people picking up either Halo this week or CoD next I see they are now giving out "limited edition" GTA5 posters with preorders. Just a heads up. :)

Working during the midnight release but i'll be banging on the door waiting for them to open tuesday morning.

[quote name='Dund3r']Just buy a gift card with the reward zone certificate. Now you have Best Buy credit without the expiration date.[/QUOTE]

Can't let you do that, star fox.

For those more familiar with pre-order bonuses from Best Buy, roughly how long does it take for them to email you the code? I know the Reward Zone points can take awhile so I just wanted to check.

Assassin's Creed III was my first pre-order from them this year so I'm a bit rusty on their policies. TIA

[quote name='DTX_Dan']Halo 4 this week. :bouncy:

Quick question: Pre-ordered, but can't find my receipt. Can Best Buy can pull up my pre-order info on their computers without a receipt? Will not having my receipt affect receiving my GCU $20 cert?[/QUOTE]
If your a reward zone member (and if you're getting the $20 cert I assume you are) it's as simple as giving them your member # or your phone number and proof of ID.

[quote name='digital ink']For those more familiar with pre-order bonuses from Best Buy, roughly how long does it take for them to email you the code? I know the Reward Zone points can take awhile so I just wanted to check.

Assassin's Creed III was my first pre-order from them this year so I'm a bit rusty on their policies. TIA[/QUOTE]

30 days

What's with two threads going at once? Why not wait until this one is over before starting another? It's just more clutter and nonsense to sift through.

[quote name='Dund3r']Just buy a gift card with the reward zone certificate. Now you have Best Buy credit without the expiration date.[/QUOTE]

I guess you can do that, but some CS/front lanes people won't let you. It's definitely YMMV.

[quote name='ColdBrew']I've preordered Halo 4 (standard edition) online to be picked up at a local store. If I show up on Tuesday and they have copies of the Limited Edition (which I did not preorder), what are my options for upgrading to the LE and still getting my $20 reward?

Sorry if this has already been asked. I did a search but didn't find anything.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to upgrade without it effecting your bonus if the have extras that aren't for other preorderers.

[quote name='HyperG']If I did b2g1 free does that effect me from getting $20 dollars rz certificates?[/QUOTE]

No. I used my GCU welcome packet B2G1 with Borderlands 2 and it came out fine.

Check your RZ accounts, AC3 1000 bonus points is showing up pending for me today. I already did a price match with kmart and paid the whole game off using only gift cards.

[quote name='htz']Check your RZ accounts, AC3 1000 bonus points is showing up pending for me today. I already did a price match with kmart and paid the whole game off using only gift cards.[/QUOTE]Yup, my 1000 bonus points are now pending. :applause:

Once all my points clear, I'll have $100 worth of certificates I could redeem. :shock:

Come on, BF sales...:lol:

You can't buy GC's with RZ certs. I haven't tested it out but it says so in the fine print so I imagine the register wouldn't allow for you to do that.

You could just buy any random item and then return it back. The RZ points will be reposted back to your account after a few days or so with a new expiration date.

I just successfully PM MOH:WF & NBA2k13! I'm a little worried though that my receipts didn't show "Price Match" Only see exchange, will that affect the $20 RZ pending?

When I preordered Black Ops 2 yesterday, do I still get the preorder bonuses (dog tag, and the map?) ? Wasn't told that I was or not so I am a little confused.

[quote name='HyperG']When I preordered Black Ops 2 yesterday, do I still get the preorder bonuses (dog tag, and the map?) ? Wasn't told that I was or not so I am a little confused.[/QUOTE]

Dog tags ran out awhile ago...while supplies last apparently

[quote name='HyperG']When I preordered Black Ops 2 yesterday, do I still get the preorder bonuses (dog tag, and the map?) ? Wasn't told that I was or not so I am a little confused.[/QUOTE]

No dog tags but the map comes in the game box.

[quote name='Vigilante']Once all my points clear, I'll have $100 worth of certificates I could redeem. :shock:
[/QUOTE]

Pssh. $100? I'm nearing $200. :lol: Got $150 in redeemed certs (3x $50) and I have another 1000 points chillin' until AC3 clears. That'd make $190 and I should have enough left over for another $5.

I've got $5 on my Wii U at Best Buy and I plan on using the RZ certs to pay for most of it. :bouncy: Getting a Wii U for $150 + Taxes instead of $350 + taxes on day 1 is going to be dope.

I just pre ordered halo 4 and BO2......... was I suppose to get like armor for my avatars in a code on the Pre order? the rep said I would get it on the receipt when I buy the game tomorrow night...

[quote name='ITDEFX']I just pre ordered halo 4 and BO2......... was I suppose to get like armor for my avatars in a code on the Pre order? the rep said I would get it on the receipt when I buy the game tomorrow night...[/QUOTE]

It's for your in-game character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back