Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
**Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 part of the promo?
Yes, Mike from BB corporate have confirmed this multiple times. You won't see any mention of the promo due to publisher request.

Click here for discussion on the 2013 $20 [Unlocked] RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bed8a

As a Reward Zone Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.

Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Best Buy Pre-order bonuses
[customspoiler=Black Ops 2]
fo_codtag0506.gif

Free Exclusive Dog Tags
when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PS3.
fo_doublexp.gif

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Pre-Order Bonus
Test your skills with the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and gain access to Double XP Launch Weekend when you pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. While supplies last
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Far Cry 3]
fo_lostexp0401_2.gif

The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus
Far Cry 3, The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus Mission Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.

Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
You'll receive a code via e-mail on the game's release date for in-game access to the bonus content. Valid e-mail address required to receive download code.
[/customspoiler]

Do I have to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member to qualify?
Yes, in order to qualify for the promotion customers must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member at the time the pre-order is picked up or shipped.

If I am not a member of the Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked], how do I join?
You can only sign up for Gamer’s Club [Unlocked] in store. If you are signing up the day you pick up an eligible pre-order, the pre-order exchange and [Unlocked] sale must be completed on the same receipt.

Is this offer available for both in-store and BestBuy.com purchases?
Yes! Pre-orders and purchases placed both in-store and on BestBuy.com qualify.

Does it count on all editions of the game?
The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple of the same title and still qualify for the promotion?
You can only receive one $20 certificate for each individual title, regardless of version or platform.

There are twelve titles on this list. Can I get 12 $20 certificates if I pre-order and purchase all of them?
Yes! With this offer, members are eligible for up to 12,000 Bonus Reward Zone points if they pre-order and purchase all games.

How do I link my Reward Zone account to my BestBuy.com account to ensure my purchases are tracked?
Check out this handy post by Kyle-BBY with instructions on how to do so.

How long does this promotion run?
The promotion will end 7 days after the last game is released.

When will I get my certificates?
Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] members will receive their $20 certificate approximately 30 days from the date of pick up or shipping of each title as it is released.

Will I still receive my regular RZ points for making the purchases?
Yes, customers will still receive everyday points per the Reward Zone program rules.

Am I still eligible for all additional offers that might be available for the new games such as DLCs or free merchandise?
Yes, customers are still eligible for additional offers they may come available with these new releases.

If I return any of the games, will I still be eligible?
Any game returned will be disqualified for that title’s $20 certificate offer.

If I pre-order and/or purchase any of the above listed games using a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates, will they count as a valid pre-order and purchase towards the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A pre-order and/or purchase with a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates will count as an eligible purchase toward the $20 bonus certificate offer. The Reward Zone program rules regarding earning points when a gift card or certificate is used still apply.

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here.

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game, will I still qualify for the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not affect your eligibility for the $20 bonus certificate.

If you want more titles added alert BB of the games here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...o/idi-p/531520
PC Gamers request for PC games to be added here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...s/idi-p/528964
^Thanks Enuf!
[quote name='lordopus99']$20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked for Dummies

1) You will not get your $20 RZ until around the 30-35 day mark (after purchase). Stop worrying about it until that point.
2) The RZ website is far from accurate. Proof in point, the RZ silver bar. Again, see #1. Patience is a virtue.

What does this mean on a purchase?
- RZGC UNLOCKED PO 10 DISCOUNT - Your 10% discount for Pre Owned Games. This will show up for ANY purchase (gaming or not) as long as you are Gamer's Club Unlocked.
- PS-(system)-(game) i.e. PS-X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 - This is your preorder being deducted from the purchase of the game.

Preorder DLC Bonus - You need to have an email address associated to your Reward Zone account. This is the email address they will send your DLC code to. It typicially can take a day to obtain this. Potentially up to a week. Note your luck of getting this by the time you get home is a crapshoot. Wait a week and then call customer service if you haven't received.

FOR YOUR POINTS...
If your physical receipt shows like below, you should get your $20RZ preorder bonus.

EXCHANGE

Original Tran (Cust Serv Pin) Date

Return Items
Pre-order SKU PS-(system)-(game) 5.00-

Sale Items
SKU Name of Game for above 59.99

The complaining about these points/DLC need to die down. Come on guys/gals...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE[/QUOTE]
^Thanks lordopus99!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']FYI, there could be a huge change made to the GC that will pretty much offer $20 credit to all games more or less. Either coupons or something attached to the paid RZ GC that would offer a limited # of $20 promos that could be applied to any title not already included in a $20 promo. And we may see this type of promo go into effect yr round to since they wanted to basically have the 5 for $100 deal 4 times a yr.[/QUOTE]

I hope they add hitman to the list, but then again I hope they don't, I estimate that I will spend $520 for 9 of the games and end up with $100 in rewardzone certificates from this deal not counting the regular 2x points from purchases. Also Craigslist is not a viable option for me as Tucson is well spread out and I always get those buttholes that are interested but want to trade me their madden 09 for a new release, lowball me to $25, send me spam, or never follow through with the deal, so most of those will probably go back to best buy via trade ins after I am done with them.

[quote name='The Brief Chef']I, for one, am really digging the @Gamer subscription. Purchased it and got AC:Revelations last month. Grabbed Dragons Age 2 for $5:84 in the Mission district of SF yesterday. Waiting for that Soul Calibur sale though.

Is Max Payne 3 worth the $40 if I have a backlog?[/QUOTE]

I do not think so, I feel that rockstar has gone down the crappier with poor story telling and games that get bored after a little bit. I liked Max Payne 3 but there was way to much chafa for the single player, having played both 1 & 2 I saw no reason he needed to tell me 100x over that he was a drunken stupid pill popping gringo in South America and was a crappy bodyguard, Also multiplayer was pretty laggy and unbalanced. I would say wait until it is ~$20 until you pick it up.

[quote name='The Brief Chef']
Is Max Payne 3 worth the $40 if I have a backlog?[/QUOTE]

MP3 is worth it at 60. No brainer at 40.

Could have had it for 20 though. If you preordered with BBY and were unlocked you got a 20 GC. There is currently a 20 off coupon that you can get through RZ. This means you can PM it down to 40 (I just did it tonight, had to do a return/rebuy PM but had already gotten my GC so that wouldnt mess with anything there). So basically you could have gotten the game on release day for 20 bucks in the end. At this point in time you would have had the game for a month. With the current trade in value at 16 i think, you could trade the game in for 33.60 and MAKE 13 dollars on the whole deal if you were done playing the game. (which you shouldnt be if you play multiplayer. Its a freaking blast. Gang wars is awesome.)

THIS IS WHY YOU GET THE DAMN SUBSCRIPTION. PERIOD.

The $15 sub is probably the best thing I've sign up for this year.
It's been paid off with the 10% extra trade-in and then some.
This isn't even including the extra GCU deals
10% off pre-owned games
Welcome coupons
Magazines
Coupon Magazines
and extra on pre-order promos. ( although I wonder if they are going to bother with the 10/20 GC promo on pre-orders anymore or are they strictly going to just do $20 RZ)

I signed up end of Mar/Apr and these past two months have been both great and painful for my wallet. Saving a lot of money but also spending more then I usually would because damn Best Buy have been sick with their deals lately.

[quote name='Enuf']FYI, there could be a huge change made to the GC that will pretty much offer $20 credit to all games more or less. Either coupons or something attached to the paid RZ GC that would offer a limited # of $20 promos that could be applied to any title not already included in a $20 promo. And we may see this type of promo go into effect yr round to since they wanted to basically have the 5 for $100 deal 4 times a yr.[/QUOTE]

This would be just be bananas. Essentially 20 different Day-1 release games that we could choose to apply our own personalized $20 promo to (in addition to whatever list they have that already qualifies for a $20 promo on it's own).

We could basically own every single AAA title/release Day-1. With the RZ GC and the PM window, it would be impossible to pass on almost any game that inspired even a vague interest.

Holy crap.

[quote name='iduncurr'](although I wonder if they are going to bother with the 10/20 GC promo on pre-orders anymore or are they strictly going to just do $20 RZ)[/QUOTE]You will most likely see both b/c no matter how good they make the GC there's still those people who will just not join even when the end up payin more.

[quote name='esalw822']This would be just be bananas. Essentially 20 different Day-1 release games that we could choose to apply our own personalized $20 promo to (in addition to whatever list they have that already qualifies for a $20 promo on it's own).

We could basically own every single AAA title/release Day-1. With the RZ GC and the PM window, it would be impossible to pass on almost any game that inspired even a vague interest.

Holy crap.[/QUOTE]I suggested it to them some time ago along with added a silver tier to the GC which would basically get all the perks we lost when the GC when to paid. I think the added money they'd get along with the huge perks would make it a dynamic program no matter which way you buy games.

Also, I'd love to see them add $10/$20 credit on LE/CE/SE's that cost more than $60 since that would ease the pain of overpaying or missing the clearanced items.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...ver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283

[quote name='ChaosLaw']You're assuming the "true price" of the game is $60. That's not the case. He's saying he could get that price difference somewhere else, without having to pay a $15 "entrence fee" (though, as you point out, the coupons alone are more than worth it--at least this year).[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's basically my issue too. When I was on the coupon train at Kmart, I was getting a game every week or two, beating it, and selling it for more than I paid via Amazon.

This just feels more complicated, somehow. Sure, it's potentially better, what with price matching, etc, but I'm not interested in driving to a store to price match for $5. With kmart, it was more just wait for the next release I wanted, take my existing coupon, win. Here I feel like it's pay $15, jump through hoops, get a magazine i don't really want, and sure, I'll get decent deals here and again, but... it just isn't the same.

That said, many here are saying the coupon deals have been amazing, so i'll take your words on that, and that could push me over the edge.

Let's say I wanted to buy a game just to flip it on craigslist for a gain. which console would I want to get it for? Would it matter?

Will probably test my market with NCAA Football and go from there.

Probably depends on the area you live in. You could check out CL and see what is posted console is posted about more frequently I guess.

question what about the resident evil 6 anthology or whatever there calling it. the major collection? is best buy going to have that and give a 20 cert?

[quote name='wingzero16']question what about the resident evil 6 anthology or whatever there calling it. the major collection? is best buy going to have that and give a 20 cert?[/QUOTE]

Please try to use at least a little effort, I mean, right there in the OP is a LINK and LIST. You can write a coherent sentence, so obviously you can read.

What do you do? Completely ignore it and want someone to wait on you hand and foot.

The answer is so far, NO.

See everyone you can be helpful and corrective at the same time! :D

[quote name='6er']Please try to use at least a little effort, I mean, right there in the OP is a LINK and LIST. You can write a coherent sentence, so obviously you can read.

What do you do? Completely ignore it and want someone to wait on you hand and foot.

See everyone you can be helpful and corrective at the same time! :D[/QUOTE]

oh, snap

[quote name='kilik64']MP3 is worth it at 60. No brainer at 40.

Could have had it for 20 though. If you preordered with BBY and were unlocked you got a 20 GC. There is currently a 20 off coupon that you can get through RZ. This means you can PM it down to 40 (I just did it tonight, had to do a return/rebuy PM but had already gotten my GC so that wouldnt mess with anything there). So basically you could have gotten the game on release day for 20 bucks in the end. At this point in time you would have had the game for a month. With the current trade in value at 16 i think, you could trade the game in for 33.60 and MAKE 13 dollars on the whole deal if you were done playing the game. (which you shouldnt be if you play multiplayer. Its a freaking blast. Gang wars is awesome.)

THIS IS WHY YOU GET THE DAMN SUBSCRIPTION. PERIOD.[/QUOTE]Be extremely careful using credit from deals followed by return/rebuys the reason we have to jump thru more hoops is b/c people were doing this alot. Also, you don't wanna get your RZ account flagged and/or cancelled. It won't happen from 1 time but just be aware.

[quote name='mgorsi']Get Forza Horizon on their Plz[/QUOTE]vote for it the link is in the OP.

[quote name='ayob']please add pc support to this promo!![/QUOTE]vote for it here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Past-Due-Show-Love-for-PC-Gamers/idi-p/528964

[quote name='6er']Please try to use at least a little effort, I mean, right there in the OP is a LINK and LIST. You can write a coherent sentence, so obviously you can read.

See everyone you can be helpful and corrective at the same time! :D[/QUOTE]

my bad still new to this whole best buy and forum stuff. But read the original post and asked for it to be added. thanks for the sarcasm. do better next time :cool::applause:;):D:)

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Unlocked only?

No thanks, nice try BB[/QUOTE]

It's 15 bucks. I've already made that back in 2 trade-in trips with the additional 10%, and snagged Resistance 3 for $10 and Dragon Age 2 for $5. Hoping SSX goes on sale so I can use that coupon. I'm already wishing I signed up earlier because I certainly would be playing Max Payne 3 right now.

Anyway, not for everyone considering Best Buy isn't in everyone's backyard. It's a gallon of gas for me at a minimum so I try to plan my trips accordingly.

So it sounds like preordering the football game(s) will stack with the $10 RZ giftcard promo? I might be up for that.

gamestop is next to bestbuy next to gordman's next to grocery store. i get everything done and it's a 3 min drive from my house. that's why i laugh when people talk about wasting gas/time. but whatever. gamers club pays itself off instantly.

had no clue what gordman's was so i googled it. learn something new everyday. that being said, the store gives me a creepy twilight zone vibe.

[quote name='Velo214']gamestop is next to bestbuy next to gordman's next to grocery store. .[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kygad']Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but is this good for Vita versions too or only Console?[/QUOTE]Consoles at this point only, PC gamers/portable gamers need to be voting in the link found in the OP to get additional games/platforms added to the promo.

[quote name='Velo214']gamestop is next to bestbuy next to gordman's next to grocery store. i get everything done and it's a 3 min drive from my house. that's why i laugh when people talk about wasting gas/time. but whatever. gamers club pays itself off instantly.[/QUOTE]
Not everybody has your privilege, it's a 15 minimum drive for me, and when LA traffic happens...

Gordman's is just where I drop off my wife when i don't want her all up in my grill when im buying/trading in/instore pickup/etc. lol I only walk in the door and yell out 'where are you, i am done and it is time to leave' im a nice husband :)

[quote name='TooPoor']Now that I am older, I realized that the transformations for Super Pursuit Mode is not aerodynamic at all...[/QUOTE]I'm still tryin to figure out how they chose a Mustang for the reboot when there's so many hot exotics the have that Oh $hit appeal for the newer versions. It shouldn't be that hard but hey looking back at 80's tv I still remember wondering why Stringfellow & Dom would look back at what's attacking them when they're in a helicopter LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO_Bfdbc_pE

The one thing I don't understand is the $10 savings code. Should I assume everyone is using it? And should I assume again that you can only use it once?

Sorry if this has been asked...but does the preorder RZ cert $20 stack with the $10 savings code?

For instance, can I:

A: Preorder Madden 13 and b/c it's $60 I get the $10 savings code? Does that mean I have to put more than $50 down on my preorder or do I still just put $5 and b/c the game is more than $50 it automatically qualifies...if they stack them I'm basically getting Madden for $30.

[quote name='inkcil']Sorry if this has been asked...but does the preorder RZ cert $20 stack with the $10 savings code?

For instance, can I:

A: Preorder Madden 13 and b/c it's $60 I get the $10 savings code? Does that mean I have to put more than $50 down on my preorder or do I still just put $5 and b/c the game is more than $50 it automatically qualifies...if they stack them I'm basically getting Madden for $30.[/QUOTE]

Yes. The $10 code will stack with this promotion. I don't know how the down payment would affect these promos you'd have to ask someone familiar with BB payment policies. But for your situation specifically you should receive your $10 code 5 days after picking up the game, but you have to pick up the game before 9/30.

[quote name='Greater Malison']Yes. The $10 code will stack with this promotion. I don't know how the down payment would affect these promos you'd have to ask someone familiar with BB payment policies. But for your situation specifically you should receive your $10 code 5 days after picking up the game, but you have to pick up the game before 9/30.[/QUOTE]

This is incorrect. Per the terms, the game would have to be picked up by 8/31, and the $10 code is then valid until 9/30 (so it can be put toward a different pre-order, I guess). Also, this is an online-only, in-store pickup necessary deal, and from what's been said here, online pre-orders charge the full amount at purchase.

I think they ran out of AC3 Steelbooks at my store.
I'm ordering anyways online because I'm hoping they get a mix up on steelbooks like prototype 2 and give me a coupon for it.

It might not happen but you never know with best buy these days.

I'll pre-order Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, Halo 4, and COD:BO2 as well...and I guess NCAA Football 13 depending if I have gift credit or not. Eh, might as well pre-order Dishonor as well. Hopefully I'll reach silver status in a few months and 60 day PM window!

[quote name='inkcil']Sorry if this has been asked...but does the preorder RZ cert $20 stack with the $10 savings code?

For instance, can I:

A: Preorder Madden 13 and b/c it's $60 I get the $10 savings code? Does that mean I have to put more than $50 down on my preorder or do I still just put $5 and b/c the game is more than $50 it automatically qualifies...if they stack them I'm basically getting Madden for $30.[/QUOTE]
Yes the $10 savings code does stack with the $20 RZ unlocked promo. But you must place your pre-order online(which means you pay the full $59.99 immediately), and you must also select a store to pick-up the game instead of shipping to home. Be sure to pick-up your pre-order from the store before 8/31, do it by 8/30 to be safe.

[quote name='PublikDefender']head up for those getting spec ops. kmart is offering $20 vs best buy's $10. decided to go with that instead.[/QUOTE]
If your RZ Silver that potential ability to PM from BB might be the better option in the long run. Besides with Josh gone from Kmart, everything Kmart sells is MSRP, so that $20 gaming coupon is not really worth $20(well for me at least).

[quote name='Jay197']Do any of you guys know if bb will pricematch the toysrus $45 preorder deal for madden 13?[/QUOTE]
They will pricematch, if on the day of release ToysRus still sells it for $45. I asked a BB connector about there pricematch policy on pre-orders about another game and that is pretty much what he told me.

[quote name='htz'] If your RZ Silver that potential ability to PM from BB might be the better option in the long run. Besides with Josh gone from Kmart, everything Kmart sells is MSRP, so that $20 gaming coupon is not really worth $20(well for me at least).[/QUOTE]Even w/o being silver the game isn't going to hold a $60 price for 30 days so as always it comes down to what people thinks is better

$40(after pm) + $10 credit vs $60 + $20 credit

[quote name='Enuf']Even w/o being silver the game isn't gojng to hold a $60 price for 30 days so as always it comes down to what people thinks is better

$40(after pm) + $10 credit vs $60 + $20 credit[/QUOTE]
I almost forgot but Spec Ops, also stacks with the $50/$10 savings code promo. So you basically get $10 gift card + $10 savings code + PM potential + preorder limited edition if you get it day 1 at BB, which trumps Kmarts $20 gaming coupon offer. Heh, I might get Spec Ops also, I did have fun with the demo.

[quote name='htz']I almost forgot but Spec Ops, also stacks with the $50/$10 savings code promo. So you basically get $10 gift card + $10 savings code + PM potential + preorder limited edition if you get it day 1 at BB, which trumps Kmarts $20 gaming coupon offer. Heh, I might get Spec Ops also, I did have fun with the demo.[/QUOTE]Huh, maybe I should get it as well with a deal like that--I also enjoyed the demo (especially your squadmates' dialogue, which surprised me with its sardonic quality) and I've got BBY credit out the wazoo.

[quote name='htz']I almost forgot but Spec Ops, also stacks with the $50/$10 savings code promo. So you basically get $10 gift card + $10 savings code + PM potential + preorder limited edition if you get it day 1 at BB, which trumps Kmarts $20 gaming coupon offer. Heh, I might get Spec Ops also, I did have fun with the demo.[/QUOTE]

I was just going to pre-order Spec Ops as well, but when I do it is "In Store Only". No "In Store Pick-up" Option is available. So I guess you can only get the $10 gift card, or am I the only facing this problem?

[quote name='yepsryd']I was just going to pre-order Spec Ops as well, but when I do it is "In Store Only". No "In Store Pick-up" Option is available. So I guess you can only get the $10 gift card, or am I the only facing this problem?[/QUOTE]Ugh, no, you're not the only one seeing that. :\ That's disappointing and nonsensical, too, considering you can do an in-store pickup when preordering other games. Maybe one could speak with a BBY rep about getting it picked up at a store of one's choosing?

BB doing what Kmart and Amazon no longer do: being competitive and winning CAG wallets ;)

Preordered CODBLOPS 2, Borderlands 2, RE6, Halo 4, AC3...saved $100 and on top of the 100% trade in credit bonus netting me an extra $125, it seems like ill be sticking with BB for a while

Preordered Halo 4 in store yesterday to get the free lithograph.

To find it, you need to look for the big Halo 4 display. Its easy to miss it since the lithograph is in a black envelope and sort of blends in with the color of the stand itself. Its located at the feet of the stand.

I already love this promotion, as I had preordered Borderlands 2 and AC3 long before this promo even started. I only wish that I had known that this was gointg to happen (and known that it would apply to Collector's Editions) back when they first announced the Loot Chest Edition for Borderlands 2. I'd have switched my preorder over to that version immediately, instead of debating for a week and watching it disappear completely.

If this gets extended to include any console preorder of our choice, it would pretty much end up making Best Buy the best preorder option we've ever had (with all due respect to KMart, Amazon, and Newegg; simply allowing the deal on Collector's Editions already trumps many of their previous programs).

[quote name='yepsryd']I was just going to pre-order Spec Ops as well, but when I do it is "In Store Only". No "In Store Pick-up" Option is available. So I guess you can only get the $10 gift card, or am I the only facing this problem?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it sucks, but I'm sure it's to avoid giving the $20 reward certificate AND the $10 bonus on $50 or over purchases. Same deal on Borderlands 2. Makes sense though, and I can't be too upset about it I guess.

[quote name='yepsryd']I was just going to pre-order Spec Ops as well, but when I do it is "In Store Only". No "In Store Pick-up" Option is available. So I guess you can only get the $10 gift card, or am I the only facing this problem?[/QUOTE]

As Vigilante pointed out you should be able to call BB CS and change your order for in-store pickup. I've been able to pull this off with prior preorders up to the Sunday before release date.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']
If this gets extended to include any console preorder of our choice, it would pretty much end up making Best Buy the best preorder option we've ever had (with all due respect to KMart, Amazon, and Newegg; simply allowing the deal on Collector's Editions already trumps many of their previous programs).[/QUOTE]You mean like PSvita/3DS?

[quote name='Enuf']You mean like PSvita/3DS?[/QUOTE]
I don't expect the offer to be extended out to Vita/3DS games since $20 off of a $40 game would probably be expecting too much. If it actually includes those games as well, it will be very surprising and would make it an even greater deal than I already portrayed it to be. :D

[quote name='roger watersmelon']I don't expect the offer to be extended out to Vita/3DS games since $20 off of a $40 game would probably be expecting too much. If it actually includes those games as well, it will be very surprising and would make it an even greater deal than I already portrayed it to be. :D[/QUOTE]then what did you mean by "If this gets extended to include any console preorder of our choice"? There's a link in the OP setup to get additional titles added & even allow PC gamers to get in on some of these deals too. Allan is very open-minded to more games if there's enuf demand to warrant it but time is a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back