Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
**Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 part of the promo?
Yes, Mike from BB corporate have confirmed this multiple times. You won't see any mention of the promo due to publisher request.

Click here for discussion on the 2013 $20 [Unlocked] RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bed8a

As a Reward Zone Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.

Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Best Buy Pre-order bonuses
[customspoiler=Black Ops 2]
fo_codtag0506.gif

Free Exclusive Dog Tags
when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PS3.
fo_doublexp.gif

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Pre-Order Bonus
Test your skills with the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and gain access to Double XP Launch Weekend when you pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. While supplies last
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Far Cry 3]
fo_lostexp0401_2.gif

The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus
Far Cry 3, The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus Mission Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.

Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
You'll receive a code via e-mail on the game's release date for in-game access to the bonus content. Valid e-mail address required to receive download code.
[/customspoiler]

Do I have to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member to qualify?
Yes, in order to qualify for the promotion customers must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member at the time the pre-order is picked up or shipped.

If I am not a member of the Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked], how do I join?
You can only sign up for Gamer’s Club [Unlocked] in store. If you are signing up the day you pick up an eligible pre-order, the pre-order exchange and [Unlocked] sale must be completed on the same receipt.

Is this offer available for both in-store and BestBuy.com purchases?
Yes! Pre-orders and purchases placed both in-store and on BestBuy.com qualify.

Does it count on all editions of the game?
The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple of the same title and still qualify for the promotion?
You can only receive one $20 certificate for each individual title, regardless of version or platform.

There are twelve titles on this list. Can I get 12 $20 certificates if I pre-order and purchase all of them?
Yes! With this offer, members are eligible for up to 12,000 Bonus Reward Zone points if they pre-order and purchase all games.

How do I link my Reward Zone account to my BestBuy.com account to ensure my purchases are tracked?
Check out this handy post by Kyle-BBY with instructions on how to do so.

How long does this promotion run?
The promotion will end 7 days after the last game is released.

When will I get my certificates?
Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] members will receive their $20 certificate approximately 30 days from the date of pick up or shipping of each title as it is released.

Will I still receive my regular RZ points for making the purchases?
Yes, customers will still receive everyday points per the Reward Zone program rules.

Am I still eligible for all additional offers that might be available for the new games such as DLCs or free merchandise?
Yes, customers are still eligible for additional offers they may come available with these new releases.

If I return any of the games, will I still be eligible?
Any game returned will be disqualified for that title’s $20 certificate offer.

If I pre-order and/or purchase any of the above listed games using a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates, will they count as a valid pre-order and purchase towards the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A pre-order and/or purchase with a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates will count as an eligible purchase toward the $20 bonus certificate offer. The Reward Zone program rules regarding earning points when a gift card or certificate is used still apply.

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here.

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game, will I still qualify for the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not affect your eligibility for the $20 bonus certificate.

If you want more titles added alert BB of the games here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...o/idi-p/531520
PC Gamers request for PC games to be added here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...s/idi-p/528964
^Thanks Enuf!
[quote name='lordopus99']$20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked for Dummies

1) You will not get your $20 RZ until around the 30-35 day mark (after purchase). Stop worrying about it until that point.
2) The RZ website is far from accurate. Proof in point, the RZ silver bar. Again, see #1. Patience is a virtue.

What does this mean on a purchase?
- RZGC UNLOCKED PO 10 DISCOUNT - Your 10% discount for Pre Owned Games. This will show up for ANY purchase (gaming or not) as long as you are Gamer's Club Unlocked.
- PS-(system)-(game) i.e. PS-X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 - This is your preorder being deducted from the purchase of the game.

Preorder DLC Bonus - You need to have an email address associated to your Reward Zone account. This is the email address they will send your DLC code to. It typicially can take a day to obtain this. Potentially up to a week. Note your luck of getting this by the time you get home is a crapshoot. Wait a week and then call customer service if you haven't received.

FOR YOUR POINTS...
If your physical receipt shows like below, you should get your $20RZ preorder bonus.

EXCHANGE

Original Tran (Cust Serv Pin) Date

Return Items
Pre-order SKU PS-(system)-(game) 5.00-

Sale Items
SKU Name of Game for above 59.99

The complaining about these points/DLC need to die down. Come on guys/gals...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE[/QUOTE]
^Thanks lordopus99!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jcp42877']This $20 promo HAS been confirmed for the RE6 Anthology edition correct? I gotta hurry and preorder that so that I'm at least guaranteed a copy.[/QUOTE]

Should be

They did say all limited editions are included in the deal

Did the steelbooks for AC3 preorders run out? Because I just ordered mine and there was no mention of it in any of my order details. If so, I'm sad:(

Well I called BB customer service and explained the Preorder SKU mix up and even gave the rep the link to the BB forums where there are a million posts about it and he went ahead and gave me a 1000 point bonus since its more than likely that I wouldn;t be getting it in 30 days due to the PC/PS3 mix up. Very nice rep by the way.

Also my Reward Zone account finally was upgraded to Silver. Do they mail out a new Silver RZ Card or any other stuff via snail mail?

[quote name='Vigilante']I was finally able to fix the problem with my :ps3: preorder of BL2 thanks to an employee who was nice enough to give me a preorder DLC code for free given that I had proof that I was supposed to have received it but didn't.

It was all thanks to cancerman1120 for having the SKU available that it went as smoothly as it did, so thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

I finally got a PM from the BB Mod with a replacement code.

[quote name='Jay197']does anybody know how i can get the coupons you're supposed to get for signing up for gamers club unlocked?

specifically the save 50% on a strategy guide one

i wanna grab the borderlands 2 guide[/QUOTE]

They come via snail mail, and are sent out in waves. Usually takes a couple of months, if not more.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Well I called BB customer service and explained the Preorder SKU mix up and even gave the rep the link to the BB forums where there are a million posts about it and he went ahead and gave me a 1000 point bonus since its more than likely that I wouldn;t be getting it in 30 days due to the PC/PS3 mix up. Very nice rep by the way.

Also my Reward Zone account finally was upgraded to Silver. Do they mail out a new Silver RZ Card or any other stuff via snail mail?[/QUOTE]

They will send you out a pretty new card. Probably some coupons or something too, but I can't quite remember. Might just be ads :roll:

I finally hit silver this past year and I wasn't so much worried about the bonuses. Yeah they're nice, but I was just stoked to get a new card :D I was still using my original card that I got like 10 years ago. Used to have to fight with it to get the barcode to scan, and there was no front to the card, it had peeled off. Nothing but a white piece of plastic lol

[quote name='godsmack13']They come via snail mail, and are sent out in waves. Usually takes a couple of months, if not more.

They will send you out a pretty new card. Probably some coupons or something too, but I can't quite remember.

I finally hit silver this past year and I wasn't so much worried about the bonuses. Yeah they're nice, but I was just stoked to get a new card :D I was still using my original card that I got like 10 years ago. Used to have to fight with it to get the barcode to scan, and there was no front to the card, it had peeled off. Nothing but a white piece of plastic lol[/QUOTE]

The expedited shipping for free is nice. I get used games on my doorstep by the 2nd day since they ship from MN and I am in WI.

[quote name='cancerman1120']The expedited shipping for free is nice. I get used games on my doorstep by the 2nd day since they ship from MN and I am in WI.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm definitely loving the perks more now that I've had a chance to use them. I don't plan on relinquishing them anytime soon. And the shiny new toy (the new card) isn't so shiny and new anymore. Damn you Best Buy for making me spend so much money! ;)

[quote name='EGo94']Did the steelbooks for AC3 preorders run out? Because I just ordered mine and there was no mention of it in any of my order details. If so, I'm sad:([/QUOTE]

yea, this is the same question i have, so are they not giving steelbooks for preordering assasins creed 3 anymore?

[quote name='EGo94']Did the steelbooks for AC3 preorders run out? Because I just ordered mine and there was no mention of it in any of my order details. If so, I'm sad:([/QUOTE]

I believe you get the the hard swag (i.e. like the steel case for AC3) when you pick up the game. Makes sense to me. If you got the hard swag with a $5 down preorder, you could then just scim the swag and cancel your preorder.

[quote name='YBX87']yea, this is the same question i have, so are they not giving steelbooks for preordering assasins creed 3 anymore?[/QUOTE]

They more than likely have run out by now. I know Amazon has.

[quote name='Claus DuBois']I believe you get the the hard swag (i.e. like the steel case for AC3) when you pick up the game. Makes sense to me. If you got the hard swag with a $5 down preorder, you could then just scim the swag and cancel your preorder.[/QUOTE]I don't know--you can get the Avengers steel case with a $7.50 deposit (and subsequently cancel the preorder and keep the case if you so desired) and the Dead Island: Riptide steelbook when you place a $5 preorder for the game (again, you could cancel the preorder and keep the steelbook if you wanted).

[quote name='Vigilante']I don't know--you can get the Avengers steel case with a $7.50 deposit (and subsequently cancel the preorder and keep the case if you so desired) and the Dead Island: Riptide steelbook when you place a $5 preorder for the game (again, you could cancel the preorder and keep the steelbook if you wanted).[/QUOTE]

Hopefully not a lot of people are doing doing this. It's pretty scummy.

[quote name='DWulf']They more than likely have run out by now. I know Amazon has.[/QUOTE]

i thought so too, the steelbook was the main reason i was going to preorder ac3

[quote name='shady520']No, if you tell the person you are pm-ing it with it should not be a problem at all, especially if you paid the amount you will pm in another form like money or gift card. Also where are you pm-ing it at?[/QUOTE]

In-store.
Sweet, I haven't PMed a purchase that I used a Reward Cert on so I thought I was screwed by how my receipt looked like.

[quote name='Vigilante']I don't know--you can get the Avengers steel case with a $7.50 deposit (and subsequently cancel the preorder and keep the case if you so desired) and the Dead Island: Riptide steelbook when you place a $5 preorder for the game (again, you could cancel the preorder and keep the steelbook if you wanted).[/QUOTE]

In-store pre-orders got the steelbook immediately from the stock the store received when the game became available for pre-order. Online orders get the steelbook shipped with them. If your store doesn't have any steelbooks left (which I doubt many, if any, do), then you're probably out of luck since it sounds like online orders have run out of the steelbook as well.

[quote name='iduncurr']In-store.
Sweet, I haven't PMed a purchase that I used a Reward Cert on so I thought I was screwed by how my receipt looked like.[/QUOTE]

Naw, you'll be fine. The worst thing that could happen is that it needs a manager override. I've only had that happen once though, so it's rare.

PES:2013 ($10 GC) and XCOM: Enemy Unknown ($15 GC) are getting gift card promos. Check OP for links to promotion.

Is Halo 4 limited edition truely going to be limited? It sold out on amazon, gamestop, and newegg. Several Best Buy stores around me are sold out as well. Thinking about using some of my credit and gift cards to order this online. I was thinking about holding off on this until the edition dropped to like $50 like all the other halo limited editions did but i guess not anymore. Do you guys think this is just the same trick the retailers did when they showed they sold out of reach legendary editions? Are these actually limited?

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Is Halo 4 limited edition truely going to be limited? It sold out on amazon, gamestop, and newegg. Several Best Buy stores around me are sold out as well. Thinking about using some of my credit and gift cards to order this online. I was thinking about holding off on this until the edition dropped to like $50 like all the other halo limited editions did but i guess not anymore. Do you guys think this is just the same trick the retailers did when they showed they sold out of reach legendary editions? Are these actually limited?[/QUOTE]
Buy now and return later if not limited? During the holidays especially Best Buy, you have until near end of January to return stuff anyways, just make sure to not open it.

[quote name='htz']Buy now and return later if not limited? During the holidays especially Best Buy, you have until near end of January to return stuff anyways, just make sure to not open it.[/QUOTE]

haha im actually gonna wanna play it though. I personally don't think the limited edition is worth it since you are basically just getting a steelbook case. I was gonna wait for the drop in price like most halo collectors editions have to get the map packs code but if it is limited i rather buy it now than wait for it to become $200 or so.

Tru is giving out 15 dollars gc with FIFA13 but we cant pm that correct? Also would you guys recommend pre ordering AC3 if i wont have the time to play it soon? Is the bonus DLC worth it?

[quote name='htz']PES:2013 ($10 GC) and XCOM: Enemy Unknown ($15 GC) are getting gift card promos. Check OP for links to promotion.[/QUOTE]

Mmm, doesn't the free gift cards hinder any possible future price match?
I would have picked up XCOM if that wasn't the case

[quote name='darrenaw9']Tru is giving out 15 dollars gc with FIFA13 but we cant pm that correct? Also would you guys recommend pre ordering AC3 if i wont have the time to play it soon? Is the bonus DLC worth it?[/QUOTE]
You might as well try after the game comes out, unless there's a Pre release PM mechanism that I don't know about.

[quote name='TooPoor']You might as well try after the game comes out, unless there's a Pre release PM mechanism that I don't know about.[/QUOTE]

Did anyone try pming the borderlands 2 gc deal tru had the other day? Any success? I'll probably try but with the 20 rz cet deal they'll probably say no.

how does the preorder credits work? Like how does bestbuy know that you picked up the game? When purchasing does customer service have to select a special sku? because the person i bought my borderlands 2 from had no idea what she was doing. Also the $5 deposit was made as "returned" on my receipt as credit towards the game.. is that right?

Also I have 2 gamers club unlocked accounts.. I preordered with 1 account and paid accidently with the other account.. which account will get the credit? or none?

[quote name='darrenaw9']Did anyone try pming the borderlands 2 gc deal tru had the other day? Any success? I'll probably try but with the 20 rz cet deal they'll probably say no.[/QUOTE]

I was successful in doing so but the reason it worked was probably because toys r us was across the street. Best Buy gave me Borderlands 2 with all the bonuses and a $20 best buy gift card. Also 1000 ptz are pending in my rz account. So basically $20 for a brand new game :)

[quote name='jrr6415sun']how does the preorder credits work? Like how does bestbuy know that you picked up the game? When purchasing does customer service have to select a special sku? because the person i bought my borderlands 2 from had no idea what she was doing. Also the $5 deposit was made as "returned" on my receipt as credit towards the game.. is that right?

Also I have 2 gamers club unlocked accounts.. I preordered with 1 account and paid accidently with the other account.. which account will get the credit? or none?[/QUOTE]

It is supposed to say "Exchange" on top of the receipt instead of "Return." You are probably gonna have to call best buy in 30 days have the points dont show. And the two gamers club accounts will also be a problem.

[quote name='iduncurr']Mmm, doesn't the free gift cards hinder any possible future price match?
I would have picked up XCOM if that wasn't the case[/QUOTE]

that is my question too, getting the gc, and able to pricematch would be a good deal

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']I was successful in doing so but the reason it worked was probably because toys r us was across the street. Best Buy gave me Borderlands 2 with all the bonuses and a $20 best buy gift card. Also 1000 ptz are pending in my rz account. So basically $20 for a brand new game :)[/QUOTE]
You did the PM and the pick up simultaneously? Or a sequential process?

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']I was successful in doing so but the reason it worked was probably because toys r us was across the street. Best Buy gave me Borderlands 2 with all the bonuses and a $20 best buy gift card. Also 1000 ptz are pending in my rz account. So basically $20 for a brand new game :)[/QUOTE]
So if i were to try, should i buy the game first at the gaming desk and then pm it at customer service? Or go straight to the gaming desk and say that i wanna pm it?

[quote name='TooPoor']You did the PM and the pick up simultaneously? Or a sequential process?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did it simultaneously. I just asked if i could price match the toy r us gift card deal. The kind lady said sure and went to call the toy r us across the street to see if they had copies in stock. I also showed her the add that showed $10 +$10 gift card deal. She then issued a $20 gift card, gave me the game and pre order poster with dlc code on the receipt and a few days later 1000 ptz showed up pending on my rz account. Was probably the most smoothest pick up pre order process i ever had.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Yeah I did it simultaneously. I just asked if i could price match the toy r us gift card deal. The kind lady said sure and went to call the toy r us across the street to see if they had copies in stock. I also showed her the add that showed $10 +$10 gift card deal. She then issued a $20 gift card, gave me the game and pre order poster with dlc code on the receipt and a few days later 1000 ptz showed up pending on my rz account. Was probably the most smoothest pick up pre order process i ever had.[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks for the info

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Yeah I did it simultaneously. I just asked if i could price match the toy r us gift card deal. The kind lady said sure and went to call the toy r us across the street to see if they had copies in stock. I also showed her the add that showed $10 +$10 gift card deal. She then issued a $20 gift card, gave me the game and pre order poster with dlc code on the receipt and a few days later 1000 ptz showed up pending on my rz account. Was probably the most smoothest pick up pre order process i ever had.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks your your input. I'll try my luck this Tuesday when i go pick up my copy of FIFA 13.

[quote name='iduncurr']Eh my BB doesn't PM Gift card deals =([/QUOTE]

They are not supposed to for other retailers since sometime last year. Might pick up xcom if they have a demo I can try out. As for best buy's buy game get a gift card deals you could still price match unless they take the gift card value from the game and make you pay for it (this did not happen for Mass Effect 3 or Max Payne 3 at the beginning of the year though) then it might be ymmv because of employee and manger's decisions.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']haha im actually gonna wanna play it though. I personally don't think the limited edition is worth it since you are basically just getting a steelbook case. I was gonna wait for the drop in price like most halo collectors editions have to get the map packs code but if it is limited i rather buy it now than wait for it to become $200 or so.[/QUOTE]

• Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and their connections to Halo 4
  • Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
  • Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
  • Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
  • Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
  • Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
  • An exclusive in-game emblem
  • Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
  • Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*
  • The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: The Spartan IVs.
  • War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
  • Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
  • The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.
201377_LELG.jpg

Looks like a pretty good value LE to me for $100-$20 RZ cert.

[quote name='iduncurr']Mmm, doesn't the free gift cards hinder any possible future price match?
I would have picked up XCOM if that wasn't the case[/QUOTE]
I PMed gift card deals like ME3 and MP3 fine in the past.

It might just be my BB then...I'll just order XCOM online with in-store pick up.
It seems easier to call in the PM...if you don't succeed...try, try again.

[quote name='KENFL0']Anybody else's points not pending yet but in the transaction for BL2?[/QUOTE]

That's whats going on with me, they were pending at one point but then they were gone. Not worried though since they're still listed with the transaction.

[quote name='htz']
  • Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and their connections to Halo 4
  • Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
  • Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
  • Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
  • Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
  • Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
  • An exclusive in-game emblem
  • Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
  • Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*
  • The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: The Spartan IVs.
  • War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
  • Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
  • The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.
201377_LELG.jpg

Looks like a pretty good value LE to me for $100-$20 RZ cert.

I PMed gift card deals like ME3 and MP3 fine in the past.[/QUOTE]

So do you think these will actually be limited or Microsoft likely gonna reprint?

im not aware of any halo collectors editions that ever became limited. but i may be wrong.

that said most halos collectors editions seem to be found quite easily within the first two years but who knows after that?

though i didnt know what was in the halo 4 one i was going to get it anyway but it looks pretty sweet reading all that now.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']So do you think these will actually be limited or Microsoft likely gonna reprint?[/QUOTE]
I don't work for Microsoft so I don't know but if you base it on past halo limited editions, they were definitely not limited. Like you said earlier, Best Buy is the only one still offering it, so it might be limited, my guess is as good as yours.

For FIFA 13

Do you get the 10,000 in game credits preorder bonus by email or is it a in store promo? I don't see anything listed in the game order page just the while supplies last under the promo on the main Fifa page..

Haven't kept up with these deals, sorry lol

[quote name='Gamer4life88']That's whats going on with me, they were pending at one point but then they were gone. Not worried though since they're still listed with the transaction.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine is being weird too. I had 1140 points pending the other day and now theres only 140 points pending and the 1000 points haven't even been issued yet. No worries though as it's still listed on the transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back