Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
**Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 part of the promo?
Yes, Mike from BB corporate have confirmed this multiple times. You won't see any mention of the promo due to publisher request.

Click here for discussion on the 2013 $20 [Unlocked] RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bed8a

As a Reward Zone Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.

Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Best Buy Pre-order bonuses
[customspoiler=Black Ops 2]
fo_codtag0506.gif

Free Exclusive Dog Tags
when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PS3.
fo_doublexp.gif

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Pre-Order Bonus
Test your skills with the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and gain access to Double XP Launch Weekend when you pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. While supplies last
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Far Cry 3]
fo_lostexp0401_2.gif

The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus
Far Cry 3, The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus Mission Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.

Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
You'll receive a code via e-mail on the game's release date for in-game access to the bonus content. Valid e-mail address required to receive download code.
[/customspoiler]

Do I have to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member to qualify?
Yes, in order to qualify for the promotion customers must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member at the time the pre-order is picked up or shipped.

If I am not a member of the Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked], how do I join?
You can only sign up for Gamer’s Club [Unlocked] in store. If you are signing up the day you pick up an eligible pre-order, the pre-order exchange and [Unlocked] sale must be completed on the same receipt.

Is this offer available for both in-store and BestBuy.com purchases?
Yes! Pre-orders and purchases placed both in-store and on BestBuy.com qualify.

Does it count on all editions of the game?
The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple of the same title and still qualify for the promotion?
You can only receive one $20 certificate for each individual title, regardless of version or platform.

There are twelve titles on this list. Can I get 12 $20 certificates if I pre-order and purchase all of them?
Yes! With this offer, members are eligible for up to 12,000 Bonus Reward Zone points if they pre-order and purchase all games.

How do I link my Reward Zone account to my BestBuy.com account to ensure my purchases are tracked?
Check out this handy post by Kyle-BBY with instructions on how to do so.

How long does this promotion run?
The promotion will end 7 days after the last game is released.

When will I get my certificates?
Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] members will receive their $20 certificate approximately 30 days from the date of pick up or shipping of each title as it is released.

Will I still receive my regular RZ points for making the purchases?
Yes, customers will still receive everyday points per the Reward Zone program rules.

Am I still eligible for all additional offers that might be available for the new games such as DLCs or free merchandise?
Yes, customers are still eligible for additional offers they may come available with these new releases.

If I return any of the games, will I still be eligible?
Any game returned will be disqualified for that title’s $20 certificate offer.

If I pre-order and/or purchase any of the above listed games using a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates, will they count as a valid pre-order and purchase towards the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A pre-order and/or purchase with a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates will count as an eligible purchase toward the $20 bonus certificate offer. The Reward Zone program rules regarding earning points when a gift card or certificate is used still apply.

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here.

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game, will I still qualify for the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not affect your eligibility for the $20 bonus certificate.

If you want more titles added alert BB of the games here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...o/idi-p/531520
PC Gamers request for PC games to be added here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...s/idi-p/528964
^Thanks Enuf!
[quote name='lordopus99']$20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked for Dummies

1) You will not get your $20 RZ until around the 30-35 day mark (after purchase). Stop worrying about it until that point.
2) The RZ website is far from accurate. Proof in point, the RZ silver bar. Again, see #1. Patience is a virtue.

What does this mean on a purchase?
- RZGC UNLOCKED PO 10 DISCOUNT - Your 10% discount for Pre Owned Games. This will show up for ANY purchase (gaming or not) as long as you are Gamer's Club Unlocked.
- PS-(system)-(game) i.e. PS-X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 - This is your preorder being deducted from the purchase of the game.

Preorder DLC Bonus - You need to have an email address associated to your Reward Zone account. This is the email address they will send your DLC code to. It typicially can take a day to obtain this. Potentially up to a week. Note your luck of getting this by the time you get home is a crapshoot. Wait a week and then call customer service if you haven't received.

FOR YOUR POINTS...
If your physical receipt shows like below, you should get your $20RZ preorder bonus.

EXCHANGE

Original Tran (Cust Serv Pin) Date

Return Items
Pre-order SKU PS-(system)-(game) 5.00-

Sale Items
SKU Name of Game for above 59.99

The complaining about these points/DLC need to die down. Come on guys/gals...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE[/QUOTE]
^Thanks lordopus99!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer4life88']Doesn't matter, they can always say the codes you sent by mail didn't work and you will lose every single time. No protection for the sellers on digital items. Speaking from experience.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just got through about 25 codes without a problem but you are screwed no matter what if someone complains. It is funny someone paying $4 fora code would do that but it happens...some people just are rotten.

I received my NBA 2K13 "ALL STAR DLC" code yesterday as I left the store from picking up the game. ALready sold it on Ebay for more than the pending RZ certificates lol BUT I just received another code from Best Buy called: " NBA2K 13 - Preorder Bonus" I'm away from my 360 can't punch it in to see what it comes up as before you click redeem now... anyone know what this is?

[quote name='$hady']I received my NBA 2K13 "ALL STAR DLC" code yesterday as I left the store from picking up the game. ALready sold it on Ebay for more than the pending RZ certificates lol BUT I just received another code from Best Buy called: " NBA2K 13 - Preorder Bonus" I'm away from my 360 can't punch it in to see what it comes up as before you click redeem now... anyone know what this is?[/QUOTE]

It's the All star bonus mode. Can play as legends/current players in the 3 point shoot out and dunk contest. Play the rookie game and then the east vs. west all in the Houston arena if I remember correctly.

[quote name='Kuroknight27']For the peoople that are getting there NBA2k13 DLC did you guys pre order NBA2k13 online or in store/[/QUOTE]

Pre-ordered online on Monday afternoon. It was too late to pre-order in store according to a BB employee.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']I got my 2k13 before I even left the store. Just ready to get the $10 from online order and $20 hopefully before ass creed 3 comes out.[/QUOTE]

$10 code expired a long time ago and AC3 comes out around a month later so its hit or miss.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']It's the All star bonus mode. Can play as legends/current players in the 3 point shoot out and dunk contest. Play the rookie game and then the east vs. west all in the Houston arena if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

Yea I knew what it was but i'm confused as to why 2 codes and think one may be different....

Yesterday I got what you described:

"Nba 2K13 Allstar Preorder Bonus Dlc - Xbox 360 [Digital Download Add-On]"

Today:

"
NBA2K 13 - Preorder Bonus"

Guess i'll punch the code in when I get off work and see what the remdemption summary says.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Did you even read the OP? It takes around 30 days for reward zone points to show up in your account. Sometimes it can come faster, but patience is your best friend when it comes to waiting for your $20 cert.

I'm also shocked like the poster above me that someone using this site since 2006 didn't even bother to read the OP.[/QUOTE]

my problem with this deal is

1. inconsistency, some people are already getting their credit.
2. it's been 2 weeks - waiting 30 days for anything to be electonically delivered is bull...

defeats the whole purpose of this preorder deal in my eyes. and that was to use it towards another new release purchase, and roll it over to the next.

by that time i get the credit - let's be honest the game's price will drop online for $30 or less. + i would've beaten it and moved on by then, and you'll be stuck on another game credit train like "kmart" had a while back.

look - i just want my rzone credit and no one gets hurt...

[quote name='NINJA V']my problem with this deal is

2. it's been 2 weeks - waiting 30 days for anything to be electonically delivered is bull...

defeats the whole purpose of this preorder deal in my eyes. and that was to use it towards another new release purchase, and roll it over to the next.

by that time i get the credit - let's be honest the game's price will drop online for $30 or less. + i would've beaten it and moved on by then, and you'll be stuck on another game credit train like "kmart" had a while back.

look - i just want my rzone credit and no one gets hurt...[/QUOTE]

People are getting them early because they are getting them from the date they preordered it on, not the pick up date. So I preordered mine Borderlands 2 on 9/1 and got my 1000 points on 10/2, unfortunately I preordered RE6 on 9/1 too, picked it up 10/2 on release and have my points pending right now, if I get them early great, if not, no big deal. You do not need to roll every cert from one game to the immediate next one out. I am still able to use them on something I was going to get anyways, such as my RE6 and Dishonored points will go towards BLOPS 2 or Halo 4 and I would pay $40 less for it.

edit: also if the price drops within 30 days (60 days for silver members) one can PM it to another store and get that $30 price tag anyways.

[quote name='NINJA V']my problem with this deal is

look - i just want my rzone credit and no one gets hurt...[/QUOTE]

If you don't like the terms of the deal, than don't take part of the deal. No one's forcing you to prorder at BB.

[quote name='Dund3r']Got my preorder bonus emails for RE6 and NBA2K13 from BB today. I won't need them if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

Re6 doesnt totally suck but its not the 9.1 I thought it would be. Camera is bad, ammo is almost non existent, and worse of all you cant pause the game.

BTW the begg. to chapter 2 of jake's story was some of the most frustrating gameplay Ive had since my playthrough of ninja gaiden 3.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Re6 doesnt totally suck but its not the 9.1 I thought it would be. Camera is bad, ammo is almost non existent, and worse of all you cant pause the game.

BTW the begg. to chapter 2 of jake's story was some of the most frustrating gameplay Ive had since my playthrough of ninja gaiden 3.[/QUOTE]

So it is basically the first Resident Evil? That was a great game, but I believe it had all 3 of those problems.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Re6 doesnt totally suck but its not the 9.1 I thought it would be. Camera is bad, ammo is almost non existent, and worse of all you cant pause the game.

BTW the begg. to chapter 2 of jake's story was some of the most frustrating gameplay Ive had since my playthrough of ninja gaiden 3.[/QUOTE]

You can pause if you choose to play in Offline Mode when starting the game. I agree with your other two points though. They obviously want it to be an action game first but fail to give out ammo while the enemies take quite a few bullets to kill. I also HATE, HATE, HATE getting locked in a room filled with enemies with these clunky ass controls and camera. The cover system sucks too. Why not just copy Gears' or Uncharted's cover mechanics? No manual with limited tutorials doesn't help either. Biggest disappointment of the year to me so far.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']BTW the begg. to chapter 2 of jake's story was some of the most frustrating gameplay Ive had since my playthrough of ninja gaiden 3.[/QUOTE]

OMG for sure it is. I had to stop playing that chapter for fear of throwing my controller at something.

Anybody have any pseudo review on RE6 local co-op? Didn't preorder RE6 since the wife and I are still playing Borderlands 2, and will be doing so for some time.

Well I on the other hand am thoroughly enjoying it, and I've only nicked the surface of the game. I'm enjoying the variety in characters and how they fight, the skill system is pretty neat, and I love the fact they added that Demon's Souls esqe invading system.

Sure the game has its little flaws like the camera panning off to show a POI while enemies sucker punch you, but overall, this is a very polished game. And even WITH its flaws, the game is worthy of at LEAST an 8/10.

Seems a lot of people are having trouble with the dodge dive and slide moves but I'm finding them to be second nature for me.

Just played the first boss battle on Jake's first chapter and I was sliding and rolling out the woodwork almost shocked at myself for my fast maneuvering, and in the end didn't even take a hit because of my evading.

Game is well worth the price for the content given, IMHO..

[quote name='aircobra']OMG for sure it is. I had to stop playing that chapter for fear of throwing my controller at something.[/QUOTE]

Shit started to give me a fucking headache. Took me literally 2 hours just to get into the house. :censored: Im not trying to rush through jake's story but im dying to play leon's and espically ada's story asap.

[quote name='jcp42877']Well I on the other hand am thoroughly enjoying it, and I've only nicked the surface of the game. I'm enjoying the variety in characters and how they fight, the skill system is pretty neat, and I love the fact they added that Demon's Souls esqe invading system.

Sure the game has its little flaws like the camera panning off to show a POI while enemies sucker punch you, but overall, this is a very polished game. And even WITH its flaws, the game is worthy of at LEAST an 8/10.

Seems a lot of people are having trouble with the dodge dive and slide moves but I'm finding them to be second nature for me.

Just played the first boss battle on Jake's first chapter and I was sliding and rolling out the woodwork almost shocked at myself for my fast maneuvering, and in the end didn't even take a hit because of my evading.

Game is well worth the price for the content given, IMHO..[/QUOTE]

The skill system is ok but I much prefer the weapon upgrades in RE5. It felt way more satisfying to build each weapon up then just put 3 points into the Firearm skill.

A big problem with the dodge dive is that you are not aware it exists unless you stumble on it or happen to catch the loading screen telling you about it. I'd also rather have it be one button or a double tap instead of LT+A. Same with the cover system I talked about before...they both just feel clunky. Anyway, why they didn't include a manual for a game with so much going on is beyond me. It's ok for something like CoD where you basically point and shoot but I think there's way too much going on in RE6 to basically force customers to hit the web or, what I'm sure Capcom hopes, buy the strategy guide.

I will agree that there is a ton of content in the game. Been hearing you tread familiar ground several times though.

I'm glad you guys are posting your opinions on RE6. Now I know to start with Ada's story first. I don't want to start with Jakes,get pissed,then want to trade the game in ASAP.

I heard Leon's is the best so I'm probably going to sacs that for last.

I'm wondering,if I do Ada's story,Then go to Jakes and get pissed half way,can I go to Leon's? Or do I have to complete Jakes fully before I can go to Leon's story?

[quote name='Vap']I'm glad you guys are posting your opinions on RE6. Now I know to start with Ada's story first. I don't want to start with Jakes,get pissed,then want to trade the game in ASAP.

I heard Leon's is the best so I'm probably going to sacs that for last.

I'm wondering,if I do Ada's story,Then go to Jakes and get pissed half way,can I go to Leon's? Or do I have to complete Jakes fully before I can go to Leon's story?[/QUOTE]

You can only do Ada's after you've beaten the other 3. You can switch off between the unlocked campaigns though. I played 3 chapters with Leon then started Chris' campaign. Just do chapter select from the menu instead of continue.

I had to take long pauses between Leon's first mission. It's god-awful. All I'll say on that is beware of cars.

His campaign gets much better. There has been only one other moment that I've been super frustrated with the game and I'm about to start the last chapter tomorrow.

[quote name='HDShadow']I had to take long pauses between Leon's first mission. It's god-awful. All I'll say on that is beware of cars.

His campaign gets much better. There has been only one other moment that I've been super frustrated with the game and I'm about to start the last chapter tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Leon's first mission started ok then went downhill after
the gun shop. The room after room full of enemies mixed with too many NPCs was just too much. Add in the fat zombie straight out of L4D that takes forever to kill and I was just not having fun. Once the bus came, I ran out of ammo the first time and had to quit the game and restart ALL THE WAY back at the beginning of the gun shop ordeal. Things ramped up way too quickly in my opinion. Since that is almost certainly going to be the first mission everyone plays, I think a little more even pacing would have been better.

[quote name='Killbomb']You can only do Ada's after you've beaten the other 3. You can switch off between the unlocked campaigns though. I played 3 chapters with Leon then started Chris' campaign. Just do chapter select from the menu instead of continue.[/QUOTE]

Ah that sucks I can't play Ada's first. Nice to know I can switch between the other two though. Thanks for the info.

I'm really sorry for asking this here but I just bought a 360 slim last week and I can't decide if I should get the Nyko STS intercooler, I really just want it as I have 2 dogs who shed a lot and my PS3 gets really dusty as it is and I'm afraid with the big vent on the side of the Xbox if it will easily trap dust and dog hair inside, anybody with knowledge/experience with this could please help me out? I'd really appreciate, again I'm sorry for posting this here but idk where else to ask as YouTube videos aren't really helping me out

Well damn, looks like Ps3 isn't getting a medal of honor beta. Was tempted to do a blind preorder, but now I'm kind of annoyed.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Well damn, looks like Ps3 isn't getting a medal of honor beta. Was tempted to do a blind preorder, but now I'm kind of annoyed.[/QUOTE]

IIRC the first MoH beta was 360 only too...EA's playing both sides of the field with exclusive content (Battlefield for PS3 and MoH for 360).

I pre-ordered Halo 4, Black Ops 2, and Assassin's Creed 3 in June and Never got the dog tags or the steel book for assassin's creed. Do they usually have more when the game comes out?

[quote name='Kyden139']If you don't like the terms of the deal, than don't take part of the deal. No one's forcing you to prorder at BB.[/QUOTE]

WOW - you really got me there... :applause: how long did it take for you to come up with that? is that an official best buy small print policy - if you got a problem wih it then no one is forcing you to preorder?

Anyways...

thanks to others for sharing there experience and giving an actual valid statement on the matter.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Well damn, looks like Ps3 isn't getting a medal of honor beta. Was tempted to do a blind preorder, but now I'm kind of annoyed.[/QUOTE]

same here, i would of preordered if i could have tried out the demo. i won't feel sorry for ea at all, if the game flops ,LOL

So is the official process at Best Buy for the computer to acknowledge it as a fulfilled preorder to: Come up as an exchange receipt at pickup, with the preorder marked as a RETURN and whatever game you bought to automatically ring in $5 cheaper?

I guess, at least from the ammo perspective, it depends on the difficulty.

What difficulty are you playing it in?

I played Jake's story on Amateur (easy difficulty) and had 100 bullets by half of the 1st segment. Over 200 bullets by the giant boss fight. SO for me, there was too much ammo. Again, maybe it depends on the difficulty, since ammo was more than generous in my game.

I received my BL2 points and code days later. I picked up RE6 on Tuesday and have not received my code yet. It just showed on my reward zone this morning that I got it Tuesday. I really do not like the BB pre-order system. I got bounce around a lot on their phone support (silver member) because no one knew about the BL2 pre-order bonus. Because I got bounced around, they gave me a $25 giftcard and an additional 500 RZ points on top of the $20 RZ promo. I ended up paying about $24 out of pocket for RE6

I'm not really looking forward to picking up Halo 4 and COD BO2 from there. However, Amazon doesn't give much incentive anymore to buy from them either.

[quote name='shady520']People are getting them early because they are getting them from the date they preordered it on, not the pick up date. So I preordered mine Borderlands 2 on 9/1 and got my 1000 points on 10/2, unfortunately I preordered RE6 on 9/1 too, picked it up 10/2 on release and have my points pending right now, if I get them early great, if not, no big deal. You do not need to roll every cert from one game to the immediate next one out. I am still able to use them on something I was going to get anyways, such as my RE6 and Dishonored points will go towards BLOPS 2 or Halo 4 and I would pay $40 less for it.

edit: also if the price drops within 30 days (60 days for silver members) one can PM it to another store and get that $30 price tag anyways.[/QUOTE]
This logic doesn't make sense.... I preordered mine this summer. So I should have had my $20 GC before the game even came out. It's always been in relation to pick-up date just like PM is. It's so you can't get the points and just return the game getting free points.

Unless you're just talking about your reward points for purchase not the Bonus $20. I got my regular points a couple days ago. Never went pending... just appeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not received my BL2 points yet, though they are pending. Are people talking about pending points, or did they really get them already? If so, that is weird, but welcome if you got them.

[quote name='crunchewy']I have not received my BL2 points yet, though they are pending. Are people talking about pending points, or did they really get them already? If so, that is weird, but welcome if you got them.[/QUOTE]

I actually got mine yesterday to use.

[quote name='Woocls']This logic doesn't make sense.... I preordered mine this summer. So I should have had my $20 GC before the game even came out. It's always been in relation to pick-up date just like PM is. It's so you can't get the points and just return the game getting free points.[/QUOTE]

Makes perfect sense, are you preordering online? Also you have to pick up the game for it to award you the points, not just give it to you because then you would not have fulfilled the order. Notice how borderlands 2 was ordered 9/1 and I got 1000 points from it on 10/2

I think it would be a lot easier and would calm a lot more people if they just did this $20 promo like they did with ME3. With purchase/preorder of that game, you got a printable $20 GC emailed to you..NOT RZ points equivilant to $20.

I got that $20 GC about a week after I bought ME3. Easiest freebie GC I've received from Best Buy.

The key to that would be to not let people know they're getting the GC emailed, that way, chances are, the person has already opened the game and is playing it, that way when the GC comes, they can't go and get a refund on the game even though its still under 30 days.

[quote name='Woocls']This logic doesn't make sense.... I preordered mine this summer. So I should have had my $20 GC before the game even came out. It's always been in relation to pick-up date just like PM is. It's so you can't get the points and just return the game getting free points.

Unless you're just talking about your reward points for purchase not the Bonus $20. I got my regular points a couple days ago. Never went pending... just appeared.[/QUOTE]

I preordered my games online for shipping back in July. The purchases don't show up until the game ships. Once they show up all the points, including bonus points, are available because it's going by the July date. That's how it's working in my account.

[quote name='crunchewy']I have not received my BL2 points yet, though they are pending. Are people talking about pending points, or did they really get them already? If so, that is weird, but welcome if you got them.[/QUOTE]

My points BL2 bonus points cleared yesterday, about 2 weeks earlier then they should have. Its been happening with all my purchases lately and I'm not sure way.

[quote name='jcp42877']I think it would be a lot easier and would calm a lot more people if they just did this $20 promo like they did with ME3. With purchase/preorder of thy game, you got a printable $20 GC emailed to you..NOT RZ points equivilant to $20.

I got that $20 GC about a week after I bought ME3. Easiest freebie GC I've received from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

It would be easier for people to just return the game and keep the GC if they did it that way. This way is fine, they just need to better inform their employees on how to correctly process a pre-order pickup so people wont run into issues with receiving their cert and DLC.

off topic, but why doesn't bestbuy have preorder for Aliens: Colonial Marines in xbox 360/ ps3? is it cancelled?

[quote name='Gamer4life88']My points BL2 bonus points cleared yesterday, about 2 weeks earlier then they should have. Its been happening with all my purchases lately and I'm not sure way.

It would be easier for people to just return the game and keep the GC if they did it that way. This way is fine, they just need to better inform their employees on how to correctly process a pre-order pickup so people wont run into issues with receiving their cert and DLC.[/QUOTE]
Man, I wish my extra $20 would show up early... I'd love to flip it over toward Dishonored. But it's no big loss... I'm sure I'll spend $20 at BB at some point in the next couple months.

I know they had a poll at BB forums trying to waive your return option and get points
quicker.

I pre ordered on 9/8 for BL2 and says available around 10/13 so looks like it goes by preorder date not release.

i think i'm in the same boat - preordered online, not in store pickup.

according to best buy.com - it shows order completed but
according to my rz.com - it shows total earned with this transaction 223

i called best buy to try to get this sorted out and they say that they see it pending in there system... but i have checked 100x times and don't see it in my screen in the past 2yr records.

i think it's time to give them another call.

[quote name='NINJA V']i think i'm in the same boat - preordered online, not in store pickup.

according to best buy.com - it shows order completed but
according to my rz.com - it shows total earned with this transaction 223

i called best buy to try to get this sorted out and they say that they see it pending in there system... but i have checked 100x times and don't see it in my screen in the past 2yr records.

i think it's time to give them another call.[/QUOTE]

The RZ website has 2 sides. There's an internal BB one that they can access and there's an external one that we gamers use.

The external one is a little wonky. I've validated this by attempting to report what I thought were missing preorders in the past whenever the RZ site went glitchy and couldnt display my transaction but in doing so the system would report that the reported transaction was ”already applied to the account.” Sometimes logging right back in or just checking the site a couple of days later showed my missing transaction again. This would explain the missing transactions others have reported about. Point is at the end of the day you're fine as long as you link your transaction with your RZ account.

That and wait 30 days. I cannot emphasize my last point enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back