Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
**Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 part of the promo?
Yes, Mike from BB corporate have confirmed this multiple times. You won't see any mention of the promo due to publisher request.

Click here for discussion on the 2013 $20 [Unlocked] RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bed8a

As a Reward Zone Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.

Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Best Buy Pre-order bonuses
[customspoiler=Black Ops 2]
fo_codtag0506.gif

Free Exclusive Dog Tags
when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PS3.
fo_doublexp.gif

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Pre-Order Bonus
Test your skills with the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and gain access to Double XP Launch Weekend when you pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. While supplies last
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Far Cry 3]
fo_lostexp0401_2.gif

The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus
Far Cry 3, The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus Mission Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.

Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
You'll receive a code via e-mail on the game's release date for in-game access to the bonus content. Valid e-mail address required to receive download code.
[/customspoiler]

Do I have to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member to qualify?
Yes, in order to qualify for the promotion customers must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member at the time the pre-order is picked up or shipped.

If I am not a member of the Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked], how do I join?
You can only sign up for Gamer’s Club [Unlocked] in store. If you are signing up the day you pick up an eligible pre-order, the pre-order exchange and [Unlocked] sale must be completed on the same receipt.

Is this offer available for both in-store and BestBuy.com purchases?
Yes! Pre-orders and purchases placed both in-store and on BestBuy.com qualify.

Does it count on all editions of the game?
The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple of the same title and still qualify for the promotion?
You can only receive one $20 certificate for each individual title, regardless of version or platform.

There are twelve titles on this list. Can I get 12 $20 certificates if I pre-order and purchase all of them?
Yes! With this offer, members are eligible for up to 12,000 Bonus Reward Zone points if they pre-order and purchase all games.

How do I link my Reward Zone account to my BestBuy.com account to ensure my purchases are tracked?
Check out this handy post by Kyle-BBY with instructions on how to do so.

How long does this promotion run?
The promotion will end 7 days after the last game is released.

When will I get my certificates?
Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] members will receive their $20 certificate approximately 30 days from the date of pick up or shipping of each title as it is released.

Will I still receive my regular RZ points for making the purchases?
Yes, customers will still receive everyday points per the Reward Zone program rules.

Am I still eligible for all additional offers that might be available for the new games such as DLCs or free merchandise?
Yes, customers are still eligible for additional offers they may come available with these new releases.

If I return any of the games, will I still be eligible?
Any game returned will be disqualified for that title’s $20 certificate offer.

If I pre-order and/or purchase any of the above listed games using a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates, will they count as a valid pre-order and purchase towards the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A pre-order and/or purchase with a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates will count as an eligible purchase toward the $20 bonus certificate offer. The Reward Zone program rules regarding earning points when a gift card or certificate is used still apply.

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here.

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game, will I still qualify for the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not affect your eligibility for the $20 bonus certificate.

If you want more titles added alert BB of the games here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...o/idi-p/531520
PC Gamers request for PC games to be added here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...s/idi-p/528964
^Thanks Enuf!
[quote name='lordopus99']$20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked for Dummies

1) You will not get your $20 RZ until around the 30-35 day mark (after purchase). Stop worrying about it until that point.
2) The RZ website is far from accurate. Proof in point, the RZ silver bar. Again, see #1. Patience is a virtue.

What does this mean on a purchase?
- RZGC UNLOCKED PO 10 DISCOUNT - Your 10% discount for Pre Owned Games. This will show up for ANY purchase (gaming or not) as long as you are Gamer's Club Unlocked.
- PS-(system)-(game) i.e. PS-X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 - This is your preorder being deducted from the purchase of the game.

Preorder DLC Bonus - You need to have an email address associated to your Reward Zone account. This is the email address they will send your DLC code to. It typicially can take a day to obtain this. Potentially up to a week. Note your luck of getting this by the time you get home is a crapshoot. Wait a week and then call customer service if you haven't received.

FOR YOUR POINTS...
If your physical receipt shows like below, you should get your $20RZ preorder bonus.

EXCHANGE

Original Tran (Cust Serv Pin) Date

Return Items
Pre-order SKU PS-(system)-(game) 5.00-

Sale Items
SKU Name of Game for above 59.99

The complaining about these points/DLC need to die down. Come on guys/gals...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE[/QUOTE]
^Thanks lordopus99!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iduncurr']Someone bold for me the portion where they exclude games for price matching online retailers?

I read something two pages back and now I'm confused.[/QUOTE]

Does Best Buy match the prices of Internet retailers?
No. Unless Best Buy is running a test or promotion under this Guarantee that allows for Price Matching Internet retailers, we do not match the prices of Internet-only retailers or the website prices of our local retail competitors' stores. If, however, a local retail competitor has the same or lower price as its online store and the customer can provide verification of the in-store price, Best Buy will match the price (so long as all other price match policy criteria are met).

Is Best Buy currently running any tests or promotions under the Price Match Guarantee?
Yes. Best Buy will match the new, identical, immediately available current pre-tax appliance and electronics hardware products price for these designated major retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Circuitcity.com, CompUSA.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, hhgregg.com, hp.com, homedepot.com, lowes.com, newegg.com, officedepot.com, officemax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, and walmart.com. Appliance and electronics hardware products include audio hardware, video hardware, cameras, camcorders, desktop computers, notebook computers, e-Readers, tablets, TVs, MP3 players, small appliances, major appliances, gaming handheld devices and consoles. Best Buy will not price match accessories, during the return and exchange period or the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace Vendors) on major retailer websites. Valid for purchases made between October 7, 2012 - November 17, 2012 and November 27, 2012 - December 24, 2012. Best Buy may amend these terms at any time. All other terms and conditions of the Best Buy Price Match Guarantee apply. See Store for details.

In other words there is nothing about gaming software, only gaming handheld devices and consoles.

[quote name='Geco17']It doesn't apply to PC games IIRC.

Also, I was able to do a price match of Borderlands 2 from Fry's. And for some reason, I'm getting a point deduction? Should I call BB support?[/QUOTE]

You're getting a point deduction because you get points for spending in relation to how much money you spent. When you PM you spent less money, so you get less points. For this to happen they have to deduct points.

If you used a GC and got no points to begin with then talk to a mod on BBY forums. This has happened to some people (myself included).

Worst fucking promotion ever created, I dont know why they couldnt have done it with Gift Cards like normal human beings

Now after a Price Match(Which was apparently a return and rebuy) for Borderlands 2 1000 points have mysteriously dissappeared from my account

Im done with these fucking crooks, I hope Best Buy crashes and burns worse than Circuit City did

Im going in tommorow to cancel the other three preorders I had

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Worst fucking promotion ever created, I dont know why they couldn't have done it with Gift Cards like normal human beings

Now after a Price Match(Which was apparently a return and re-buy) for Borderlands 2 1000 points have mysteriously disappeared from my account

Im done with these fucking crooks, I hope Best Buy crashes and burns worse than Circuit City did

Im going in tomorrow to cancel the other three preorders I had[/QUOTE]

How hard is it to make a quick call to CS and get it fixed? lol

[quote name='Deader2818']How hard is it to make a quick call to CS and get it fixed? lol[/QUOTE]

hey the point is it should not have happened with his rz point being removed or something
isn't PM okay with this promo?

well there goes me going back tomorrow and try to get a PM on frys BL2 for $50

PM is ok, the problem is they returned his game instead of doing it as an exchange. When ever I do a PM I just ask them to make sure to do it as an exchange if need be to not lose the 1,000 points.

Even then, it just takes a call to CS to fix the issue.

[quote name='Deader2818']How hard is it to make a quick call to CS and get it fixed? lol[/QUOTE]

Spent two hours on the phone already and all they want to do is give me run arounds about merging accounts and other bullshit because I still havent recieved a point yet from Dishonored because they attached that fucking game to another account I didnt even know I had. Now I have to explain to them how Im out ANOTHER 1000 points making the grand total 2000 points missing plus the 500 or so from buying the games themselves

Thats 50 dollars gone

I dont know who you guys are talking to that just add the points to your account, they sure as fuck WONT do it for me

lol indeed man, fucking lol indeed

[quote name='Deader2818']PM is ok, the problem is they returned his game instead of doing it as an exchange. When ever I do a PM I just ask them to make sure to do it as an exchange if need be to not lose the 1,000 points.

Even then, it just takes a call to CS to fix the issue.[/QUOTE]

I did that, store customer service wouldnt listen and insisted that it wouldnt effect tthe promotion even though I knew it would

Every game I have bought so far has been a hassle, I have litterally had to fight for the DLC and points the entire time

Why the fuck does it have to be this complicated?

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Spent two hours on the phone already and all they want to do is give me run arounds about merging accounts and other bullshit because I still havent recieved a point yet from Dishonored because they attached that fucking game to another account I didnt even know I had. Now I have to explain to them how Im out ANOTHER 1000 points making the grand total 2000 points missing plus the 500 or so from buying the games themselves

Thats 50 dollars gone

I dont know who you guys are talking to that just add the points to your account, they sure as fuck WONT do it for me

lol indeed man, fucking lol indeed[/QUOTE]

Well if you talk to CS the way you post it does not surprise me

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well if you talk to CS the way you post it does not surprise me[/QUOTE]

Your right, I have no reason to be upset at all

Thanks for your insight into the situation

Well, I guess it could be a giftcard instead. I would say its to prevent people from getting a gift card then returning the game, but when I worked there, if you get a giftcard with an item, and you returned the item, you had to return the giftcard as well.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Your right, I have no reason to be upset at all

Thanks for your insight into the situation[/QUOTE]

You seem to get upset a lot. It also seems like bby makes mistake after mistake reading your posting history. You are one unlucky guy.

[quote name='Deader2818']Well, I guess it could be a giftcard instead. I would say its to prevent people from getting a gift card then returning the game, but when I worked there, if you get a giftcard with an item, and you returned the item, you had to return the giftcard as well.[/QUOTE]

But couldn't they ring it up as part of the game's new price?

Example...back when ME3 came out and GCU got a $20 GC for preordering. Yes that GC was emailed, but say it would've been physical.. They could've just run up ME3 as $39.99 and the $20 GC making the total still $60 + tax.

Sure someone could return the game, but they still paid $60 all together and can't get that $20 refunded for the GC.

[quote name='cancerman1120']You seem to get upset a lot. It also seems like bby makes mistake after mistake reading your posting history. You are one unlucky guy.[/QUOTE]

Im upset because there has not been one thing done right yet, not one thing

I sign up for gamer unlocked and they send it to the wrong address. I preorder and buy Borderlands 2, never got my DLC and now my points have been taken away. I preorder and buy Dishonored 2, they attach it to another account, I call CS and they tell me they have to merge accounts when I told them I just want my points, still waiting for that to happen and I seriously doubt Im gonna get my points

If you think im being unrealistic about my expectations just go over to Best Buy unboxed forums and take a look at the pages of other people that have yet to recieve any points and these are people that have a basic understanding of the system itself

I can only imagine how many normal everyday customers Best Buy is screwing over with this promotion and guess what?

They like it that way

They could have made it easier and less convoluted, they chose not to in hopes that you would give up

I received my $20 preorder certificates for Fifa 13 and 2k13. Can I take advantage of the B2G1 and if so what happens to my $20 certificates?

I've got a quick question, I know its probably been answered before at some point but I remember somebody saying that using RCs affects price matches.

So I'm wondering if I should just wait to use my certificates on something I most likely won't be able to price match in awhile like BO2

[quote name='hlb96']I received my $20 preorder certificates for Fifa 13 and 2k13. Can I take advantage of the B2G1 and if so what happens to my $20 certificates?[/QUOTE]

For that you'll have to do a return and rebuy. however you will lose the $40 certs
So it's either a free game worth up to $60 or $40 in certs...your pick

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I've got a quick question, I know its probably been answered before at some point but I remember somebody saying that using RCs affects price matches.

So I'm wondering if I should just wait to use my certificates on something I most likely won't be able to price match in awhile like BO2[/QUOTE]I can't speak from experience, but from what others have said, you can PM an item on which you used RZ certificates if, when you PM, you point out that you used said certificates to lower the item's price. You should still get the PM.

I wouldn't recommend (for instance) using $40 in RZ certificates on AC3 or Far Cry 3, since I don't know what would happen if you bought them day-one and tried to PM a (again, for instance) $30 sale price within the PM window.

[quote name='Vigilante']I can't speak from experience, but from what others have said, you can PM an item on which you used RZ certificates if, when you PM, you point out that you used said certificates to lower the item's price. You should still get the PM.

I wouldn't recommend (for instance) using $40 in RZ certificates on AC3 or Far Cry 3, since I don't know what would happen if you bought them day-one and tried to PM a (again, for instance) $30 sale price within the PM window.[/QUOTE]

RZ points would be refunded to your account proportional to the refund. For example, you buy a $15 item and use a $10 certificate (500 points). The item drops down to $7.50, you would get 375 points back ($7.50) to your account. You might be able to get the store to give you $5 in cash and 125 points (2.50) back, but I am unsure if the BB system allows that.

@ lord hamm - i hear ya man. they got these rules to keep people from taking advantage of deals but don't think ahead of what if? what if a customer exchanges, what if a customer pm's, etc. etc.

[quote name='Deader2818']Well, I guess it could be a giftcard instead. I would say its to prevent people from getting a gift card then returning the game, but when I worked there, if you get a giftcard with an item, and you returned the item, you had to return the giftcard as well.[/QUOTE]

no not really.. if it says you got a $20 gift card on the receipt, then if you returned the game, you would only get $39.99 back! Every other store does it, it's not that hard!

[quote name='iRandom']For that you'll have to do a return and rebuy. however you will lose the $40 certs
So it's either a free game worth up to $60 or $40 in certs...your pick[/QUOTE]

Do they remove certificates, or do they put you in the negative?

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Im upset because there has not been one thing done right yet, not one thing

I sign up for gamer unlocked and they send it to the wrong address. I preorder and buy Borderlands 2, never got my DLC and now my points have been taken away. I preorder and buy Dishonored 2, they attach it to another account, I call CS and they tell me they have to merge accounts when I told them I just want my points, still waiting for that to happen and I seriously doubt Im gonna get my points

If you think im being unrealistic about my expectations just go over to Best Buy unboxed forums and take a look at the pages of other people that have yet to recieve any points and these are people that have a basic understanding of the system itself

I can only imagine how many normal everyday customers Best Buy is screwing over with this promotion and guess what?

They like it that way

They could have made it easier and less convoluted, they chose not to in hopes that you would give up[/QUOTE]

I have had my share of issues with Best Buy, but it seems like some of the issues are easily solveable or the result of your poor preparation. How did they get the wrong address to send the GZ Unlocked kit to in the first place? It's an electronic system so whatever you entered or they have on record for you is the address it goes to. If you have two RZ accounts, you can simply wait for the points to post to the other account in 30-35 days and then print the cert. Similarly, all you need to do on the missing points is call and speak to the rep and explain that the promotion called for 1000 bonus points regardless of any price matches and the store made a mistake when doing the PM. It won't take two hours and they will handle it if you are just clear about what happened.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Im upset because there has not been one thing done right yet, not one thing

They like it that way

They could have made it easier and less convoluted, they chose not to in hopes that you would give up[/QUOTE]

If you have an active survey fill it out and request someone to contact you to fix multiple issue and leave your name/phone number. You should get an email from them in a couple of days. I got a girl that was really helpful and straightened out 5 or 6 ongoing issues with credits, PMs, points, etc.

[quote name='advanced']Do they remove certificates, or do they put you in the negative?[/QUOTE]

They put you in the negative if your points have already posted and you've printed out a cert. They can't remove the cert if you have already issued it.

[quote name='Easystride']Just wanted to say that in-store pick up is working for Halo 4 again. Dunno what was wrong with it last night.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guy. Was finally able to get my preorder in :)

I received my gamer unlocked welcome coupons in the mail today. They expire on November 3rd. Is it normal for the welcome coupons to only be valid for two weeks???

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Anyone know if its too late to preorder AC3?[/QUOTE]

Plenty of time.

I just pre-ordered MoH. Not convinced I will pick it up but I wanted the option. I will read some reviews. If the SP gets good press I will pick it up and play it and trade it.

Edit: Is it me or is the advertising and promotion for this game almost non-existent?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Plenty of time.

I just pre-ordered MoH. Not convinced I will pick it up but I wanted the option. I will read some reviews. If the SP gets good press I will pick it up and play it and trade it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto odd though no reviews are up

[quote name='causticpork']Ditto odd though no reviews are up[/QUOTE]

I just watched a video on IGN that EA did not send a review copy till TODAY. They said their review would not be up till Fri or Mon next week. Ut ohh...On the flip side the ACIII playthrough was completed today but no review till Tuesday.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Plenty of time.

I just pre-ordered MoH. Not convinced I will pick it up but I wanted the option. I will read some reviews. If the SP gets good press I will pick it up and play it and trade it.

Edit: Is it me or is the advertising and promotion for this game almost non-existent?[/QUOTE]
Pre-ordered today as well, probably play it for a couple weeks then trade it in too.

And "yes" to the non-existent promotion question.

[quote name='aircobra']They put you in the negative if your points have already posted and you've printed out a cert. They can't remove the cert if you have already issued it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Never got that cleared up. Negative 1000 points would suck.

[quote name='bojay1997']I have had my share of issues with Best Buy, but it seems like some of the issues are easily solveable or the result of your poor preparation. How did they get the wrong address to send the GZ Unlocked kit to in the first place? It's an electronic system so whatever you entered or they have on record for you is the address it goes to. If you have two RZ accounts, you can simply wait for the points to post to the other account in 30-35 days and then print the cert. Similarly, all you need to do on the missing points is call and speak to the rep and explain that the promotion called for 1000 bonus points regardless of any price matches and the store made a mistake when doing the PM. It won't take two hours and they will handle it if you are just clear about what happened.[/QUOTE]

Thats the thing though, I didnt know I had two accounts or the other address in their machine(Its an address from my home I lived in a decade ago)

The only possibility that I can come up with is that it is some account made for my tracking over a decade ago judging by its low member number(Its like four zeroes deep). I have never activated it and It never was pulled up or noticed for the 3 years Ive been a reward zone member and now they mysteriously pull it up halfway through this promotion?

Every time I go to my Best Buy the customer service has problems with their system throwing up errors and have to move to different registers like its musical chairs, so Im sure its because of their old outdated system, thats why I dont understand why they have to rely on it for this promotion

Thinking of picking up Halo 4 from Best Buy as well... I have mine paid off in full already at Gamestop, it's just annual tradition to get it from GameStop at midnight! Plus my Best Buy isn't doing a Midnight Release

Though I may still pre-order it from Best Buy to get the $20 rewards certificate + the poster (and love the armor!)

[quote name='cancerman1120']I just watched a video on IGN that EA did not send a review copy till TODAY. They said their review would not be up till Fri or Mon next week. Ut ohh...On the flip side the ACIII playthrough was completed today but no review till Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

You know what that means don't you? EA does not want IGN to release their review on it before it goes on shelves in fear that it would suck and influence IGN followers not to buy the game....that's how I look at it anyway

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Well my 1,000 points for picking up dishonored posted to my RZ account. That was fast. I thought it was supposed to take a month. Hmmmm.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily a month. It can take merely 2 weeks

[quote name='iRandom']You know what that means don't you? EA does not want IGN to release their review on it before it goes on shelves in fear that it would suck and influence IGN followers not to buy the game....that's how I look at it anyway
[/QUOTE]

That is a possible reason, but it isn't the only one. Releasing reviews the week prior to release is probably better advertising than releasing reviews several weeks prior to release. If they held the game from reviewers until after release, then I think we'd have more to worry about. At this point, AC3 has a built in audience with name recognition, so it will likely sell a certain number of copies regardless of reviews. It's not like they have to build hype or brand awareness for the franchise.

[quote name='knight19']That is a possible reason, but it isn't the only one. Releasing reviews the week prior to release is probably better advertising than releasing reviews several weeks prior to release. If they held the game from reviewers until after release, then I think we'd have more to worry about. At this point, AC3 has a built in audience with name recognition, so it will likely sell a certain number of copies regardless of reviews. It's not like they have to build hype or brand awareness for the franchise.[/QUOTE]

They're talking about Medal of Honor, not Assassin's Creed.

But yes, EA is definitely doing it on purpose. The first one did not get very good reviews(and from what I played in the beta, neither will this one), so I guess they're trying to keep reviews out of the picture for the first week of sales.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']They're talking about Medal of Honor, not Assassin's Creed.

But yes, EA is definitely doing it on purpose. The first one did not get very good reviews(and from what I played in the beta, neither will this one), so I guess they're trying to keep reviews out of the picture for the first week of sales.[/QUOTE]

Oh, my bad, I thought it was about AC3... I withdraw my argument since it's MoH ;)

Well I feel a little better about the situation

Not only did CS refund my 1000 points back from Borderlands through customer satisfaction the site itself for some reason righted itself and gave me back the 400 points it stole(It looks like it took one of my certificates back and credited my account 1000 points, but no problem I went and used the certificate tonight for printer ink). Now Ill I have to do is wait for my merge to go through so I can get my other 1000 points for dishonored

While at the store I was successful in getting a price match on the B2G1 offer, what they did was take 30 off dishonored and 30 off my Borderlands which had already been PMd 10 dollars off from the Frys price

So all together Ive paid 110 dollars for BL2, Dishonored and Xcom and I got back 40 dollars in RZ certificates and a 15 dollar Gift card making the grand total 55 dollars for 3 games

Not Bad

I still got CoD Black Ops on preorder, but im not sure about AC3 or Farcry 3 now with the trouble I had getting everything straight even though it worked out great, I dont want to push my luck. I can hold off on those games and being Ubi games I know for a fact they will fall to 20 dollars or lower soon enough

The only one im on the lookout for now is a deal on hitman as thats the only other game im interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back