Feedback
1 (100%)
PC:

The Sims 2: Glamour Life Stuff - 19.99
Star Wars Empire at War - 24.99
Civilization IV Warlords - 24.99
Call of Duty 2 GOTY - 29.99
Oblivion - 39.99

Pre Order Battlefield 2142 and get a free dog tag shaped 64 MB flash drive, exclusive content and Logitech coupons.

Xbox 360:

Condemned - 29.99
Test Drive Unlimited (Available 9/7) - 39.99
Dead or Alive 4 - 39.99
Ninety Nine Nights - 49.99
Bomberman - 49.99
Madden - 59.99

Playstation 2:

Gaming System - 129.99
Dualshock 2 Controller - 24.99
8MB Memory Card - 24.99

Nascar 07 (Available 9/7) - 39.99
Xenosaga Episode III (w/ Best Buy Exclusive Cover) - 39.99
831961a.jpg

MLB 06 The Show - 39.99
Dance Factory - 39.99
Disgaea 2 - 49.99
Yakuza (Available 9/6) - 49.99

PSP:

System - 199.99
Battery Pack - 39.99
2 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - 59.99

Loco Roco (Available 9/6) - 39.99
50 Cent Bulletproof - 39.99
Def Jam Fight for NY : The Takeover - 39.99
Rapala Stories - 29.99
Star Wars Battlefront II - 19.99

Hmm...that's a great price for a memory stick pro duo regardless. Need one for my camera and my upcoming PSP.

Dang, I guess DoA 4 price drop is universal? Well I hope Condemned is too, and not just on sale--then I would pick it up.

[quote name='Beat Grind Radio']Would you happen to know what this Best Buy Xenosaga III cover looks like?[/quote]
Ive seen it and I like it a lot. Its much nicer than the one thats on the regular editions of the game.

[quote name='Msia']Ive seen it and I like it a lot. Its much nicer than the one thats on the regular editions of the game.[/quote]

Pics pleases!:bouncy:

[quote name='Import']Condemned is kind of tempting.....

Plus I could use the achievement points.[/QUOTE]
Condemned for $30 is a steal

[quote name='botticus']Wow... $25 for Empire at War? Curious if that can run on my PC.[/quote]

You mean $20 after GGC (found them again:D) I too wonder if my crappy rig at the moment could run it. It runs Warcraft III extremely well.

[quote name='Moses144']Could you scan that ad or link to that cover? I'd love to see it as well.[/quote]
Cant it wont show up. IIRC it has Telos on it instead of KOS-MOS but she is top center with the logo in the middle and a planet near the bottom center.

I'll probably pick up condemned and Yakuza. I'm not sure if i should keep my xenosaga preorder with ebgames. Box art or Art book?

OMG, Xenosaga Episode III at $40. As big of a Xenosaga fan I am, I will wait. Also, I'll be buying it on the day before my birthday, which should be very sweet.:D

thanks for posting OP.

nothing for me though. well hopefully my wallet takes a break for this 2nd week of the advance ads. :D

Great price on Condemned, just to let you guys know tho its kinda short. If you dont play through a game more than once your prolly better off renting. I started playing it today, been playing a lil over 5 hours and I'm 70% through the game. Just a heads up though, its a awesome game but short.

If that's the Best Buy cover art for Xenosaga III, then I'd go with the regular one even if it is more common. Last game I remember that had a Best Buy exclusive cover was "Star Wars: Bounty Hunter" and back then the regular cover was still much better.

The exclusive cover for Xeno doesn't catach my interest. I prefer the regular one. If it was actually on sale, I might have gotten it there. $39.99 is it's retail price. Disgaea 2 is also listed, but not on sale. >.

So the actual cover is different? It's not a coverslip or anything? This is the first time I've ever heard of a store having a exclusive cover, guess I learn something new everyday. I loved xenogears but I thought xenosaga was "meh" so I'll just buy the normal cover one when it drops in price.

[quote name='super_nerd']So the actual cover is different? It's not a coverslip or anything? This is the first time I've ever heard of a store having a exclusive cover, guess I learn something new everyday. I loved xenogears but I thought xenosaga was "meh" so I'll just buy the normal cover one when it drops in price.[/QUOTE]

It's happened with a few other games (Death by Degrees, I believe, had an exclusive cover at Best Buy... maybe I have my titles confused though)... still pretty rare though.

Heeeeeey...

I thought Bomberman was supposed to be the first budget title for the 360.

When did that change??

[quote name='Bazz']Nice price on Condemed I wonder if they'll come out with a greatest hit line soon for the X360.[/QUOTE]

It's about due for one. It's been over 9 months!

[quote name='meager']Heeeeeey...

I thought Bomberman was supposed to be the first budget title for the 360.

When did that change??[/quote]

They realized that at $20 people would buy it, so they thought they'd raise the price. However, they forgot to take into consideration that the quality of the gameplay is only worth $20 to most people so it'll not sell and drop fast.

Anybody going to post the DVD prices from that ad over on the DVD Deals board?

I'm interested to see what they are going to charge for Lost Season 2.

bread's done
Back