Best Buy VIP contest

So if you live in a smaller state, no dice. No Indiana, FTW.

I should still enter and choose Chicago. In the event that I win, I'll find a way to get there. Haha.

Ha ha ha I just checked the directions for the closest store and I am 19.62 miles away. It says you have to be within a 20 mile radius...ha ha ha.

You actually do NOT have to be within a 20 mile radius to enter this contest. I was freaking out because I wrote my brilliant 250 word essay that would make John Locke proud and then read this thread saying you have to be within a 20 mile radius to be entered.

The 20 mile radius thing only applies to the limo ride. Meaning if you live outside of a 20 mile radius you have to get to the Best Buy on your own transportation, or drive within a 20 mile radius to be picked up. I live 21.6 miles away from my closest Best Buy (Orlando) so I will literally hitch hike the first 1.6 miles to my local McDonalds, or walk depending on how cold it is and being Orlando it will probably be like 80 degrees.

Reading last year's winners, they set the bar higher than I would've thought. This is going to take some real work, but at least it's not completely random winners.

I live 123 miles away from the closest one. I'll still enter anyway :p And wtf kind of VIP treatment is that? Special admittance at 4:30 AM? How about your reserve the things I want and I'll get there after my afternoon nap since I'm so damn special? And special seating outside the BB? So people can look and stare and say, "Look at that fucker than won a contest and thinks he's king. Let's go beat him up. It beats trampling grannies any day."

fuck this contest. I 'm not near any of those major stores, and 250 words? Youtube comments give you 500! What the hell am I supposed to write in 250 words besides "I want a tv, I want a gps system, pick me, blah blah blah."
This comment is longer than 250 characters.
Fail!

Entries will be judged on creativity and originality (50%), relevance to the stated focus of the contest (25%) and readability (25%).

this is some rough criteria, no way i have a chance, but i'm gonna try anyway.

btw, what kind of prize is seating outside the store in the cold??? especially when you have early admittance???

bread's done
Back