Best Buy Weekend Ad 12/17 - 12/19

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
$10 off select PS3 & Xbox 360 games ($49.99 each).

:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition
:ps3: :360: Batman Arkham Asylum
:ps3: :360: NBA 2K10
:ps3: :360: Band Hero
:ps3: :360: Smackdown vs Raw: 2010

Also in the ad is the 250G PS3 listed at MSRP ($349.99).

I saw this ad yesterday, I plan on going today and getting LBP GOTY for 37 (using 15 reward zone dollars) and then God of War Collection for 22 (after using buy two 39.99 games and get a 20 dollar gift card coupon) Saving me 35 dollars. :)

I just dont know if they will have the gift card at the cash register, or would i have to bring one with me for them to use?

[quote name='The 7th Number']I saw this ad yesterday, I plan on going today and getting LBP GOTY for 37 (using 15 reward zone dollars) and then God of War Collection for 22 (after using buy two 39.99 games and get a 20 dollar gift card coupon) Saving me 35 dollars. :)

I just dont know if they will have the gift card at the cash register, or would i have to bring one with me for them to use?[/QUOTE]

You can't use the gift card on your current purchase.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You can't use the gift card on your current purchase.[/QUOTE]

Right....i just meant i would pay 42 but getting back a 20 dollar gift card would make it 22 in actuality. Sorry i didnt make that clear, but thanks for the advice.

Is this an in-store deal only, I mean with getting the $20 gift card?

I have an online coupon that I would like to use. :)

[quote name='NEgami']Is this an in-store deal only, I mean with getting the $20 gift card?

I have an online coupon that I would like to use. :)[/QUOTE]

Its a rewards zone gamer club coupon you print online, ends the 19th.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Its a rewards zone gamer club coupon you print online, ends the 19th.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I will be printing that coupon now. :)
These kinds of RZ gamer club coupons are only applicable for in-store purchases only, right? Not for online purchases?

edit: sorry. nevermind - it clearly states on their site that it's in-store only.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I saw this ad yesterday, I plan on going today and getting LBP GOTY for 37 (using 15 reward zone dollars) and then God of War Collection for 22 (after using buy two 39.99 games and get a 20 dollar gift card coupon) Saving me 35 dollars. :)

I just dont know if they will have the gift card at the cash register, or would i have to bring one with me for them to use?[/QUOTE]

The "get a $20 gift card" coupon for the 2 $39.99 games states that it is not valid on sale prices - so wouldn't this exclude the sale-priced LBP GOTY?

[quote name='Blackjacker']The "get a $20 gift card" coupon for the 2 $39.99 games states that it is not valid on sale prices - so wouldn't this exclude the sale-priced LBP GOTY?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, you have a point. I guess it wouldnt work.

[quote name='Blackjacker']The "get a $20 gift card" coupon for the 2 $39.99 games states that it is not valid on sale prices - so wouldn't this exclude the sale-priced LBP GOTY?[/QUOTE]

Basically, its only on sale price if the cashier knows its an on sale price

Just got back and it worked. Even though the cash register screen said "1 @ whatever" ....because LBP GOTY was on sale and only god of war collection worked, she just gave me the gift card anyway. So im happy. :)

[quote name='The 7th Number']Just got back and it worked. Even though the cash register screen said "1 @ whatever" ....because LBP GOTY was on sale and only god of war collection worked, she just gave me the gift card anyway. So im happy. :)[/QUOTE]

So all in all a good day.

bread's done
Back