Best Buy Weekly Ad: 1/24/10 - 1/30/10 (Blu-ray)

blockbusterdude

CAGiversary!
**Thanks once again to BriWeezy and DetroitSportsFan at Blu-ray.com for a very early sneak peek!
**I plan to add DVD prices once I get them. I only have Blu-ray for now**

New Releases
  • Surrogates $24.99
  • Saw VI $24.99
  • Whip It $25.99
  • WWII IN HD $19.99
TV on Blu-ray - $24.99
  • Supernatural Season 4
  • Smallville Season 8
  • Fringe Season 1
  • Terminator : The Sarah Conner Chronicles Season 1
  • Terminator : The Sarah Conner Chronicles Season 2
$18.99
  • Star Trek
  • Transformers
  • Transformers 2 : Revenge Of The Fallen
  • G.I Joe
  • Braveheart
  • Gladiator
  • Eagle Eye
$16.99 - Buy Any Of These Titles And Receive A Free Pizza From Papa Johns
  • The Bourne Identity
  • The Bourne Ultimatum
  • The Bourne Supremacy
  • HULK
  • Fast & Furious
  • Land Of The Lost

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']well consider Surrogates a blind buy!! Thanks opterasis and shrike!![/QUOTE]

It touches on some interesting ideas.

The sci fi ideas dealt with ih Surrogates and Gamer are both intriguing. Neither movie is outstanding but both make for some decent entertainment if $15 or cheaper on blu.

[quote name='TommyD1030']Can anyone post the ad scan for next weeks ad?[/QUOTE]Go check on Slickdeals. Someone eventually posts it up there by now.

We don't allow ad scans to be posted on here.

[quote name='SuperJedi']WOW Can you still find that Exclusive Steelbook for the same price?[/QUOTE]It's not a steelbook like you've seen. It's a steel sleeve that fits over a "regular" version of the season set. I have it and it's okay, though a real steelbook would be a better option.

thanks OP, price adjusted TSCC S2 & Smallville. Will probably get WWII HD on Tuesday.

Oddly enough TSCC S1 is still full price on the BB website. Moot point since Amazon still has it for $18.99 i guess.

[quote name='smashingradioheads']Sooo... does anyone know what DVDs will be on sale yet? I'm curious if Fringe is on sale on dvd also.[/QUOTE]

Yep :D. Fringe DVD is $16.99 on BestBuy.com.

Sweet deal today. *Unrelated* - Mass Effect 2 CE LAST ONE! Supernatural for 24.99, and sadly they didn't have Fringe so I PMed it at Target :). Also picked up GreenLantern:First Flight for 12.99.

Oh yeah, also based on luck, got the Lenticular version of Supernatural 4...which rings up normally as regular price. Gotta love busy managers that override anything.

I cannot get the coupon for surrogates to print! I tried 2 different printers and I cannot get any settings to print. These coupons are unique aren't they?

[quote name='eliter1']I cannot get the coupon for surrogates to print! I tried 2 different printers and I cannot get any settings to print. These coupons are unique aren't they?[/QUOTE]

Yes they are unique.

got WWII in HD today. $5 after rewards certificate.
shelves were bare, but the girl on the floor was nice enough to check the back for remaining stock.

bread's done
Back