Best Buy Weekly Ad 12/13-12/19 (BR)

deadite76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credit goes to Adboy151 from DVDtalk:

The Hangover - $19.99

The Hangover - $29.99
With Best Buy Exclusive T-Shirt (Minimum of 4 per store)

picture1oo.th.png

Also: Get a BD copy of The Hangover for free with the purchase of select BD players -- Details at BestBuy.com/blurayoffer

Inglourious Basterds - $22.99
Only at Best Buy: BD features exclusive behind-the-scenes interview with Quentin Tarantino*

* Editorial note: Since this offer applies to both the BD and the 2-disc DVD, this exclusive is likely just a pack-in DVD on specially marked BDs like the recent Public Enemies release.

G-Force - $25.99
Save $6 when purchasing G-Force and the Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (DVD)

Boogie Nights - $24.99
Exclusive Best Buy early release (General retail release date is January 19, 2010)

Tarantino BD Releases:

* Reservoir Dogs - $9.99
* Kill Bill, Vol. 2 - $19.99

Selected BDs -- $14.99 each:

* Transformers
* The Dark Knight
* Heat
* Enter the Dragon
* Sex and the City: The Movie
* Get Smart
* There Will Be Blood
* Wedding Crashers
* The International
* Paul Blart: Mall Cop
* Cloverfield
* 3:10 to Yuma
* The Spirit
* My Bloody Valentine 3-D
* Twister
* Jumper
* Max Payne
* Street Kings

TV on BD:

* Star Trek: The Original Series, Season 3 - $69.99
* Weeds: Season 1 or 2 - $9.99 each
* Weeds: Season 3 or 4 - $14.99 each

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dang I'm so pricematching the Weeds BDs at Target so I can use the $5 off coupon on each one. $30 for all 4 seasons! Thanks op.

[quote name='BuckinKaeding']What about DVDs?????[/QUOTE]

No one cares about those any more...

Also, will probably grab Heat at that price with the crapton of credit I have there.

I thought Best Buy was going to have the Hangover for 16.99? Whatever, Amazon it is!

I've been thinking about picking up Weeds for a long time now. I like shows like the Office, 30 Rock, WKUK, and HBO comedies, think I'll like Weeds?

[quote name='fizzywix']I thought Best Buy was going to have the Hangover for 16.99? Whatever, Amazon it is![/QUOTE]

The Hangover on Blu Ray is $15.99 right now on Best Buy's website. Just order it there and do in-store pickup. For some reason the last few weeks they've offered lower pre-order prices than in-store prices. Anyone know what's going on with this? Looks like I'll be pre-ordering Inglorious Basterds from BB's website as well since it's $17.99 right now.

[quote name='zenintrude']No one cares about those any more...
[/QUOTE]

Well with Christmas being close and presents needing to be bought for family members without BD players...yes they do.

[quote name='metallicoholic']The Hangover on Blu Ray is $15.99 right now on Best Buy's website. Just order it there and do in-store pickup. For some reason the last few weeks they've offered lower pre-order prices than in-store prices. Anyone know what's going on with this? Looks like I'll be pre-ordering Inglorious Basterds from BB's website as well since it's $17.99 right now.[/QUOTE]

They're doing it to meet or beat Wal-Mart/Amazon's prices. Just order online and pick up in store. It's easy.

also, you don't have to do in-store pickup...just walk up to the customer service counter and have them PM BB.com. no problems at all with this. been doing this for about a month..I only order online when I want to use paypal..

[quote name='DestroVega']yeah IB is 17.99 on the site.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I had a $15 RZ to use. Just ordered the Basterds for $3.17 after tax.

I think I might order IB for in stock pick up and try to get them to adjust the price with a Target coupon when I pick it up. Its not a big deal for me, I didn't like the movie that much.

edit: Getting There Will Be Blood and Weeds Seasons 2 & 3 for sure =)

[quote name='token2k6']anyone know the size of the t-shirt?? might be worth it..what about the door hangers?[/QUOTE]

The T-shirt size is Large.
I just picked up my copy and pricematched bestbuy.com with no problems. Thanks OP.

Heads up to anyone considering Kill Bill 2, fairly certain I've seen that at Sam's Club for $12.

Glad to see Boogie Nights released early, but I can easily wait a month in hopes of picking it up cheaper.

bread's done
Back