Best Buy Weekly AD 12/27/09 - 1/2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Best Buy AD for the week of December 27th through January 2nd, there are few games for $39.99 each.

:ps3: PS3
Dragon Age: Origins
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Tekken 6
Band Hero (Disc Only)

:360: Xbox 360
Left 4 Dead 2
Assassins Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Tekken 6
Band Hero (Disc Only)
UFC Undisputed 2009

:wii: Wii
New Super Mario Brothers
Nerf

http://i47.tinypic.com/35knxjl.jpg

Courtesy foxxdie (SD)

Thanks. This will come in handy when I inevitably get a Best Buy GC or two from a relative. I already have MW2 and Batman: AA though, so I might have to bite on DA:O because holding onto a gift card for more than a week is tough.. :D

Awesome deal. If I don't have time picking up NSMBWii before Christmas, I'll just get it the day after.

That goes for CoD: MW2 and Batman Arkham Asylum, unless Amazon matches the price for the 360 version.

Looking forward to get them ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm... I have to buy nsmb for a gift for someone.... think I can go back and price adjust it after xmas? or do they not do that anymore?

[quote name='Halos']hmm... I have to buy nsmb for a gift for someone.... think I can go back and price adjust it after xmas? or do they not do that anymore?[/QUOTE]

I think they give you 30 days to price match something from date of purchase. You should be good.

I'm surprised that $40 is a price point on NSMB... especially since Amazon's Pre-Order price was $46 *WITH* $10 additional in store credit (so essentially $36).

[quote name='JaroldL']Sweet. Might be getting tekken 6 if i don't find a better deal than BB.[/QUOTE]

Tekken was already $20 as an Amazon DOTD. Be very mindful of that before dropping $40 on it.

I knew MW2 would be on sale after xmas, might have to pick it up for :ps3: along with AC 2(since I'm almost done with AC 1)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PS2gamerGCN']Thanks. This will come in handy when I inevitably get a Best Buy GC or two from a relative.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I'm glad I didnt use my $60 GS credit to grab DA:O.

[quote name='SEH']My thoughts exactly. I'm glad I didnt use my $60 GS credit to grab DA:O.[/QUOTE]
The worst part about having GS credit is it gets to the point where you can never use it since there's always a better deal somewhere. I miss the Amazon trade promotions. :(

Aw come on..you get MW2 to 40 bucks but not Borderlands? I'm gonna have to rely on Gamestops B2G1 (If there even is one soon).

[quote name='Arthur93']Why can't MW2 for 360 be that price too?! Haha. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I know right. Looks like im going to have to dish out 60$ for it.

I'll probably pick up AC2 since I have store credit at BB.... and maybe MW2 (if by some freak chance they put the 360 version on sale too)...

[quote name='MrRosales']Aw come on..you get MW2 to 40 bucks but not Borderlands? I'm gonna have to rely on Gamestops B2G1 (If there even is one soon).[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way. Hopefully i can pick up AC2 or NSMB

Hey TC can you please post if they have any deals on 19"-25" hdtvs. I am looking for one for my bedroom, I was wondering if they have any on sale? Thanks :)

TRU will have Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all console games during this week also.

If you could get a price match along with the sale prices, that would certainly sweeten the pot.

this is sweet lol i usually always get BB Gift cards on xmas so it'll come in handy to pick up L4D2 and AC2 :D.

Which version of AC2 should i pickup? PS3 or 360?

[quote name='prim4444']TRU will have Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all console games during this week also.

If you could get a price match along with the sale prices, that would certainly sweeten the pot.[/QUOTE]

does TRU Price match? I havent shopped for games @ TRU for ages lol.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']does TRU Price match? I havent shopped for games @ TRU for ages lol.[/QUOTE]

Price matching at Best Buy. TRU doesn't price match.

Great....just great.

My wallet hates Christmas. :lol: I'm getting Fallout 3 GOTY edition for $40 tomorrow and now quite a few AAA titles for $40 next week? AC2, Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Age: Origins (although I got it on PC) & Batman: Arkham Asylum (although I got it for 360) look tempting.

$40 for Dragon Age Origins is a steal considering how much content and gameplay you are getting. Still, I'm getting it for PC. That's where Dragon Age: Origins shines the most. Still good on console however.

Does anyone know how long it takes BB RZ to process points/purchases?
I bought LoZ:ST to get that extra 150 bonus points and BB is dragging their feet.

[quote name='Arthur93']Why can't MW2 for 360 be that price too?! Haha. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but, hey dude, you get AC2 on sale, the PS3 gets MW2, look at the list, 360 has 6 games on sale, the PS3 gets 5...I think I speak for any other PS3 gamers when I state that sales for the console are always one notch below any sales for 360, look at their sale for Gamer Zone, look at most other sales, look at GoGamer's sales, they always have the better multiplat games on sale for better prices for the 360. It often goes both ways, but I notice the PS3 games getting less attention when it comes to discounts...don't know if it's the Blu-Ray media affecting margins of profits or what, but there's a pattern. ;)

dammit, wish best buy would just let all my pending purchases go through already. a reward zone certificate would be nice for that week

[quote name='themidnighter23']dammit, wish best buy would just let all my pending purchases go through already. a reward zone certificate would be nice for that week[/QUOTE]

I have pending purchases from about a month ago that haven't gone through yet :bomb:

It's not like I forgot to show my RZ card then updated my purchases online, cause I've done that before and it's taken months to show up.

Maybe it will say "also available on Xbox 360" under the :ps3: MW2. Then I will be able to get MW2 for :360:... again.

edit: nvm I just looked at the pic posted in the op.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Come on BB lower MW2 and BB to $30 and I'll buy them in a second. Gah![/QUOTE]

Not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back