Best Buy Weekly Sale - $15 Payday 2, Ni No Kuni, BF3 Premium, Fire Emblem, New Super Luigi U & More (dead)

YBX87

Banned
Cheap games/noteworthy games:

:ps3:

Borderlands 2 - $10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition - $15

Assassin's Creed III - $15 

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $15

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $15

PAYDAY 2-  $15

Deadpool - $15

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition - $15

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - $15

:360:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15

Assassin's Creed III - $15

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition - $15

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection - $15

MLB 2K13- $15

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $15

PAYDAY 2 - $15

Deadpool- $15 

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition- $15

The Hip Hop Dance Experience- $15

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance- $15

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition- $15

:3ds:

Super Mario 64 DS - $15

Fire Emblem: Awakening - $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $23

:wiiu:

New Super Luigi U - $15

---

PS3

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0703002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0703002

NBA 2K14 - $40

BioShock Infinite - $20

Just Dance 2014 - $25

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $30

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $20

Madden NFL 13 - $20

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop) - $12

WWE '13 - $30

Just Dance 4 - $30

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection - $34

Prototype 2 - $20

Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1 - $20

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - $29

Xbox 360

Full List: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0701002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0701002

Just Dance 2014 - $25

NBA 2K14 - $40

BioShock Infinite - $20

Halo 4: Game of the Year Edition - $30

Zumba Fitness World Party - $30

Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks - $25

Just Dance 4 - $30

Angry Birds Star Wars- $30

Gears of War: Judgment- $20

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $20

Just Dance: Disney Party - $20

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop)- $12

2K Sports Combo Pack- $45

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack- $45

WWE '13- $30

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - $25

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition- $29

DARK- $20

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $22

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection- $36

3DS 

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat235500050004&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat235500050004

Angry Birds Star Wars - $20

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph - $15

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $15

Mario Tennis Open - $30

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - $45

Top Trumps: NBA All Stars - $15

The Hidden - $15

The Croods: Prehistoric Party - $17

Wii U

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat274600050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat274600050017

Just Dance 2014 - $35

Just Dance 2014 with Wii Remote Plus Controller - $55

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $20 J

ust Dance: 4 - $40

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $15

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop) - $12

Angry Birds Trilogy - $30

The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition - $30

urbo: Super Stunt Squad - $25

Ben 10: Omniverse - $18

Angry Birds Star Wars - $40

Fast & Furious: Showdown - $28

Sniper Elite V2 - $56

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I haven't opened it cause it hasn't arrived yet in the mail. Does Gamestop accept refunds?

shit. i had the Luigi game in my cart for shipping and then i was looking for a gift card. By the time i found it, it was no longer available for shipping. DAMMIT

Couldn't resist Deadpool at that price. Decided to throw in Payday 2 as I've heard good things. At $12 (with GCU), well damn if that isn't an impulse buy.

Thanks op. Picked up the last copy of FE:A at the Greensboro NC store. Never played any of the series, but with everyone saying how great it is I couldn't pass on it for that price. 

Thanks op. Picked up the last copy of FE:A at the Greensboro NC store. Never played any of the series, but with everyone saying how great it is I couldn't pass on it for that price.
You live in G-boro? That's awesome. How was their stock? Might have to make a trip there meself.

You live in G-boro? That's awesome. How was their stock? Might have to make a trip there meself.
Didn't look around too much. The online stock checker on the site seems to be accurate. Before I went it said available. Bought the only copy of fire emblem i saw. Got home and refreshed it said unavailable.

a bunch of these games were on the gs 2/50 promo while back lol. this sale doesnt interest me as im done with last gen and i dont have a 3ds. regardless these prices are good to very good and with new gen here i expect last gen games to be in massive sales like this throughout the next year or so

Damn it, I placed one order and forgot to take a screenshot. No order email or history in my orders.

Placed another order for a diff. game and I got email & it shows.

ugh hope it shows soon.

I was able to order 2-Dynasty Warriors with the GCU coupon at $8 per. Idk if that has anything to do with it lol.
How did you get them to apply it twice other than once online with the code then using the bar code?

I still have Luigi U sealed since August. Think Best Buy will take it back?
No, they seem pretty strict about that. I bought Star Trek Into Darkness (as a gift for a friend with incredibly shitty taste in movies) during a "sale" on November 1st and they wouldn't take it back Sunday, even though it was just a day before their new return window. Could've saved $7.50 by waiting to buy it :(

Dammit, I said I was going to stop buying crap after BF ended. I need to ban myself from this site.
Yeah I was also planning on not spending any money, but I couldn't turn down $12.92 for Luigi U on disc.

Around $10 is the sweet spot for me for disc games or up to $5 digital and I usually pick stuff up. Got Dead Space 3 for $10 of amazon too. Altogether I only spent $57 this black friday on a handful of big games, but I probably wouldn't have spent a penny if not for CAG.

Wonder if BBY is trying to clear their WiiU shelf space by making this deal INSTORE ONLY. Hope Nintendo announces some more big games soon... Looking forward to DKC Tropical Freeze and SmashBros but they're gonna need more big games.

I have no idea why Fire Emblem came up as $11.99 for me. I doubt it has anything to do with GCU since my membership ran out a couple of months ago. Also, i don't have any certificates and I rarely buy stuff from BestBuy. Not complaining though. :)

I have no idea why Fire Emblem came up as $11.99 for me. I doubt it has anything to do with GCU since my membership ran out a couple of months ago. Also, i don't have any certificates and I rarely buy stuff from BestBuy. Not complaining though. :)
Depending on when your GCU subscription ran out you were probably included in the extension through 2/14. Just an FYI.

Depending on when your GCU subscription ran out you were probably included in the extension through 2/14. Just an FYI.
I think mine ran out in August. September at the latest. It's a plausible theory, and would be nice if it was true. However, I don't get a digital copy of the magazine in my email, so I doubt that is it.

I think mine ran out in August. September at the latest. It's a plausible theory, and would be nice if it was true. However, I don't get a digital copy of the magazine in my email, so I doubt that is it.
My GCU ran out in September, but I got the discount down to $11.99 as well. Weird.

Also, Amazon has price matched Modern Warfare 3 (360) and Super Mario 64 DS. The version of MW3 Amazon discounted also has 1 DLC pack for anyone who cares.

Yeah I was also planning on not spending any money, but I couldn't turn down $12.92 for Luigi U on disc.

Around $10 is the sweet spot for me for disc games or up to $5 digital and I usually pick stuff up. Got Dead Space 3 for $10 of amazon too. Altogether I only spent $57 this black friday on a handful of big games, but I probably wouldn't have spent a penny if not for CAG.

Wonder if BBY is trying to clear their WiiU shelf space by making this deal INSTORE ONLY. Hope Nintendo announces some more big games soon... Looking forward to DKC Tropical Freeze and SmashBros but they're gonna need more big games.
their line up is looking good for next year so far. mario cart, donkey kong tf, smash bros, bayonetta 2, project X (i hope anyway as this game looks badass) and some other games for sure. i want a wii u next to my ps4 !!

Glad I caught this in the morning.  I feel like I missed most of the other "have to be watching CAG at the right time" sales this holiday season.  Snagging a copy of Fire Emblem and Luigi made my day. Thanks OP!

Really tempted on luigi u..someone sell me on it
It's good and it's cheap. Buy it.

I just went to pick mine up in store and there were STACKS of them sitting in the "Store Pickup" area. Can't imagine they will last.

Fire Emblem OOS in my area...BB cut me off in the middle of a transaction.

Is this deal live in store or just online?

Did I mention I hate BB?

My GCU ran out in September, but I got the discount down to $11.99 as well. Weird.
If you had GCU as recently as May, you got the automatic renewal until February 2014. Check my.bestbuy.com to see it.

No Metal Gear Revegeance for PS3? My GCU goes unused yet again.
Gamestop has it listed currently on 360 for $30 (unless the sticker on their shelf lies to my face!). And I could sure use Revengeance to complete my newfound Metal Gear collection ($30 for all the Metal Gear games, sans Revengeance).

I was able to get a price match at Target. They had a bunch in stock there.

Check them out.
Well, I was given $20 worth of reward zone credit which would be nice to use...but I really don't feel like driving 40 minutes to get it. Maybe I'll stop by Target after work today...thanks for the tip.

Did you just show them the price on BB's website?

the power of CAG :D i stopped constantly checking here a couple months back. wallet was super happy. then i started the habit again. wallet am cry again :'D
I spent $240 for 7 PS3 games and 2 extra years of PS+, when I originally aimed for $120 to get 3 or 4 games and 1 year of PS+ (thinking I would be limited to one card).

Meanwhile, on Steam...I have not bought anything cause I am holding out for even cheaper deals next year.

Damn this thread! Damn it to hell. I thought I was done and now I've spent another $150. DAMN THIS THREAD!!!!
jesus what did you buy?

I've spent way too much money on myself too, but almost all of it was movies. $15 3D movies, $5 2D movies, and $7 Blu-Ray bundles were too good to pass up, they added up quickly lol. Aside from NSLU I haven't found any gaming deals I thought were truly fantastic (well FE:A is great but I already have that :whistle2:( )

Not to rain on anybody's parade, I guess it boils down to having seen a lot of these deals before. BF3 is good, but Borderlands 2, ACIII, MW3, Deadpool, Ni No Kuni..... I've gotten all these games at these prices or less way before today. I guess after stacking the new GCU these may be great deals, but without that I don't see the point.

Last edited:
Well, I was given $20 worth of reward zone credit which would be nice to use...but I really don't feel like driving 40 minutes to get it. Maybe I'll stop by Target after work today...thanks for the tip.

Did you just show them the price on BB's website?
Yeah I just showed them the price on the website on my phone.

They said they needed to check it out on their iPad because it requires an override, but the iPad was like frozen. So they just called the manager over and he did it in a second.

I doubt you'll have a problem doing so at Target.

Plus, if you're at Target you can check for the AC: Black Flag CE that some have found for $30.xx and flip that anywhere for a sweet profit.

I wish I could get in on these deals, but you had to add that link synergy thing to the links, now my phone can't follow them. I tried searching them on the Best Buy website, but it is broken. Thanks!

Order showing ready for pickup online. I ever got my pick up notification email, so I was getting nervous. Plan to swing by BB in a couple hours. Fire Emblem showing out of stock at every BB around now, while it was in stock at nearly all my local stores this morning around 3:30 EST....which, admittedly, is a long time go, deal wise.

Well, I spended $170 and after trades and all that crap I got my $170 in gs credit plus $70 extra, i renewed my gcu at best but for 2 more years with the coupon ($30), got fire emblem and luigi u for myself, and a new gamestop pro membership card to flip ($15)... i did not want to spend money but its always good to have credit at gamestop to flip and get games without paying taxes... not bad, for $170 out of pocket i got more than $310 total. :D

bread's done
Back